Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation [Gsrtc] — drives drew bus without taking me on board

Vadodara, Vadodara District, Gujarat, India
 Raj Unadkat on Jan 17, 2019
Hello, authority
The shameful accident happened when i went out from bus when bus stopped at chaiwala stall at the highway near jetpur and i waved when bus started but conductor ignored and didn't informed to driver that someone is left, stop the bus instead of doing so he completely ignored and made me sit on the bike of localist and chase the bus... Continuous dipper and horn still bus didn't stopped... Due to turn, bus slowed the speed and then i was able to step in.
After getting into the bus i told that guy that why didn't you atleast stopped bus even if you knew that i was not return back and waving at you... He simply told in his words, "e amare na jovanu hoyy (In harsh language)
I also asked to give me gsrtc ticket of online booking but he also denied to do so and said i won't give you you do print it's not our job...

His (Conductor) name is arvind sinh.
I am traveling from vadodara to upleta.
Kindly please inquire in this matter as soon as possible.
Also i'm going to lodge complaint at consumer forum.

drives drew bus without taking me on board

[Jan 17, 2019] Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation [GSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Central Office, C/O Central Workshop GSRTC, Naroda, Gujarat, India - 380001
    Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation [Gsrtc] - drives drew bus without taking me on board