Educomp Solutions

India - 122 001

Bad

Educomp Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Dear Team,
My full and final settlement documents to you via registered post (RT[protected]IN IVR:[protected] let me know the status of my claim. Kindly do the needful.

Thanks & Regards,
SHREE KALAIMAGAL METRICULATION SCHOOL,
KULITHALAI.
KARUR.
May 04, 2021

Educomp Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/Mam,

Myself Naveen kumar R S (Emp.code:[protected] ex-employee of Educomp Solutions.Due Contract expiry i resigned my job on 31st october 2018.I send NDC documents to our head office all done formalities from my side but still i didnt get experience certificate Kindly help me to get the experience certificate asap.
    Name :R.S.Naveen kumar
    Emp Code :[protected]
    School Name : Daniel Mat Hr Sec School
    Erp code : CUSB000020
    Designation :Resident Engineer
    Apr 27, 2021

I have worked in Edu comp from June 5th 2017 to May 31st 2018 and I joined another job on 1st june 2018. The date of exit...

Dear sir/madam
      i am Ronojoy nath Emp code 50010033, UAN number[protected], i have worked under RGCEP assam project, i am unable to withdraw my pf because employer is not updating the latest statement i EPFO portal
      Apr 05, 2021

Hello Sir/Madam,
        This is neeta, from shivamogga Karnataka. I am a ex employee of educomp solution limited I worked as a smartclass coordinator
        My employee code[protected]
        Doj -28-july-2014
        Lwd-18-april-2015
        Already I have send all required documents through mails and also through courier but till now I dint get any replies . Nearly waited for 5 years.
        Do the needful.

Jan 02, 2021

Im trying to activate my uan using the member id, however i am getting an error that the date of birth is not matching with...

Dear team,
          Pls help i want to withdraw my pf but my husband name, date of joining and date of exit is not updated in my profile. I am continuously sending mail but no reply from company.

My emp code: [protected]
          Name : jalpa mehta
          Date of joining: 17/05/2010
          Date of exit: 30/01/2015.
          Uan no:[protected]
          Aug 11, 2020

Respected sir,
            I have inform to you that, i my self dibyajyoti chowdhury, employment id.[protected]. I was employed...
            Dear sir, i was a computer faculty at your establishment under ict project and it was completed on 30 june, 2017. But i can't...
            I am raushan kumar upadhyay and my employee code is[protected]. I was working in educomp solution pvt. Ltd. As a learning facilitator...
            Dear sir i have applied my PF before 2 years ago... And Also applied by adhaar in online epfindia.gov.in. but still not happen.....

Dear team,

I am ex employee of educomp i was working[protected] but i did not receive my salary
            I have done so many mails but i have not received any singal reply
            Please send me my salary
            Where as my ex colleague got their salaries so requesting you release my salary atlest revert back to that mail.
            Or if you are not interested to give my pending salary infrom me so that i won't wait anymore

My name swapna banerjee
            Emp i'd[protected]

Best regards
            Swapna banerjee.
            Sep 10, 2018

I was employee of educomp solutions pvt. Ltd. I was joined 10th oct 2012 and i had been resign 11th november 2017.
              I...
              Dear sir n mam,
              I have started my job in year 2015 as a dell lab co-ordinator. Before marrieget i leave my job in...

I was working for the company from 4 years as resource coordinator but one day on march 2015 my manager mr. Kiran despande suddenly removed me without any notice and didn't pay my pending salaries also. My 4 months salaries i. E., from dec 2015 to mar 2016 are to be paid but till today the company is not responding. Kindly pay my dues at the earliest.
              Feb 17, 2018

Hello, my name is purna b. Pradhan, i am from sikkim, india, i joined educomp solutions ltd on 28th july 2015 as resident...

Dear shantanu prakash & smart hr,

Educomp solutions ltd.

This is to inform you that i was an employee of your company since 1st nov 2012
                My 5 months salary (From sep 2013 to feb 2014), is pending and i mailed to you several time.
                I resigned your company on 5th april 2014 with 15 days notice period, just because of the salary issue, and today i received a mail with only inr 3, 166/- as a full and final settlement...

Don't you think it is going good...???
                I know your company has been insolvent but you can not hold any one's salary.

Requesting mr. Shantanu prakash, to please look into the matter and inform me as urgent as possible.

Prabhleen kaur
                Jan 11, 2018

We faced several hardware issues, license issues and they were not able to provide the services as per their promises. There were no customer care number that you can call in the absence of their representatives. There were no alternate email that you can reach if you don’t get support and services. You had to depend on their representatives everytime. There representative changed in every 6 months.

They have very poor contents, their employees are highly unprofessional and they don't provide services as promised.

Because of all these, we asked them to discontinue services and refund our amount but they denied.
                  Jan 02, 2018

Honourable sir, with due respect i would like to inform you that, i was an employee of educomp solutions ltd since 2012 to june, 2017. I had been working as a computer faculty in that period under educomp solution ltd. My service period was terminated on june, 2017. I did not received my pf amount after almost six month of termination of my service. So, i request you kindly to take action regarding release of my pf amount.
                    With regard
                    Manjit saharia
                    Dec 16, 2017

I have joined company educom solution pvt ltd on 9-1-17 i got salary in time on feb after that company crediting me every...

Latest Resolved