Educomp Solutions

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122 001

Bad

Educomp Solutions related photos (7)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Educomp Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Educomp Solutions — pf related - unable to get uan number

Priyankakharat09 on Sep 16, 2020
Im trying to activate my uan using the member id, however i am getting an error that the date of birth is not matching with...

Deven.mehta on Aug 11, 2020
Dear team,
Pls help i want to withdraw my pf but my husband name, date of joining and date of exit is not updated in my profile. I am continuously sending mail but no reply from company.

My emp code: [protected]
Name : jalpa mehta
Date of joining: 17/05/2010
Date of exit: 30/01/2015.
Uan no:[protected]

[Aug 11, 2020] Educomp Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Educomp Solutions — not received the full and final settlement amount

Dibyajyoti Chowdhury on Sep 25, 2019
    Respected sir,
    I have inform to you that, i my self dibyajyoti chowdhury, employment id.[protected]. I was employed...

Educomp Solutions — pf exit date not updated

Priyankakharat09 on Aug 24, 2019
    I've been trying to transfer my previous employer's pf (Educomp solution) to my current pf account. Now, i came to know that...

Educomp Solutions — regarding pf

Dhruba86 on Jun 29, 2019
    Dear sir, i was a computer faculty at your establishment under ict project and it was completed on 30 june, 2017. But i can't...

Educomp Solutions — regarding date of exit

Raushan Upadhyay on Feb 27, 2019
    I am raushan kumar upadhyay and my employee code is[protected]. I was working in educomp solution pvt. Ltd. As a learning facilitator...

Educomp Solutions — cheating with pf

percious1122 on Feb 24, 2019
    Dear sir i have applied my PF before 2 years ago... And Also applied by adhaar in online epfindia.gov.in. but still not happen.....

Banerjee Swapna on Sep 10, 2018
    Dear team,

I am ex employee of educomp i was working[protected] but i did not receive my salary
    I have done so many mails but i have not received any singal reply
    Please send me my salary
    Where as my ex colleague got their salaries so requesting you release my salary atlest revert back to that mail.
    Or if you are not interested to give my pending salary infrom me so that i won't wait anymore

My name swapna banerjee
    Emp i'd[protected]

Best regards
    Swapna banerjee.

[Sep 10, 2018] Educomp Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Educomp Solutions — regarding full and final claim settlements

vijay pinge on Aug 7, 2018
      I was employee of educomp solutions pvt. Ltd. I was joined 10th oct 2012 and i had been resign 11th november 2017.
      I...

Educomp Solutions — pf amount not received

Kamakshi Vats on Mar 15, 2018
      Dear sir n mam,
      I have started my job in year 2015 as a dell lab co-ordinator. Before marrieget i leave my job in...

Rahul Utture on Feb 17, 2018
      I was working for the company from 4 years as resource coordinator but one day on march 2015 my manager mr. Kiran despande suddenly removed me without any notice and didn't pay my pending salaries also. My 4 months salaries i. E., from dec 2015 to mar 2016 are to be paid but till today the company is not responding. Kindly pay my dues at the earliest.

[Feb 17, 2018] Educomp Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Educomp Solutions — full and final settlement and salary issue.

Purna B. Pradhan on Feb 9, 2018
        Hello, my name is purna b. Pradhan, i am from sikkim, india, i joined educomp solutions ltd on 28th july 2015 as resident...

Jaspreet22 on Jan 11, 2018
        Dear shantanu prakash & smart hr,

Educomp solutions ltd.

This is to inform you that i was an employee of your company since 1st nov 2012
        My 5 months salary (From sep 2013 to feb 2014), is pending and i mailed to you several time.
        I resigned your company on 5th april 2014 with 15 days notice period, just because of the salary issue, and today i received a mail with only inr 3, 166/- as a full and final settlement...

Don't you think it is going good...???
        I know your company has been insolvent but you can not hold any one's salary.

Requesting mr. Shantanu prakash, to please look into the matter and inform me as urgent as possible.

Prabhleen kaur

[Jan 11, 2018] Educomp Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

webmaster.vinay on Jan 2, 2018
          We faced several hardware issues, license issues and they were not able to provide the services as per their promises. There were no customer care number that you can call in the absence of their representatives. There were no alternate email that you can reach if you don’t get support and services. You had to depend on their representatives everytime. There representative changed in every 6 months.

They have very poor contents, their employees are highly unprofessional and they don't provide services as promised.

Because of all these, we asked them to discontinue services and refund our amount but they denied.

[Jan 02, 2018] Educomp Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Manjit Saharia on Dec 16, 2017
            Honourable sir, with due respect i would like to inform you that, i was an employee of educomp solutions ltd since 2012 to june, 2017. I had been working as a computer faculty in that period under educomp solution ltd. My service period was terminated on june, 2017. I did not received my pf amount after almost six month of termination of my service. So, i request you kindly to take action regarding release of my pf amount.
            With regard
            Manjit saharia

[Dec 16, 2017] Educomp Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Educomp Solutions — no response and salary issue

Mohanraj Jadar on Nov 17, 2017
              I have joined company educom solution pvt ltd on 9-1-17 i got salary in time on feb after that company crediting me every...

Mujaddid Ibn Manzoor
              This is with reference to purchase made in the month of february.
              The product delivered in three months after making so many calls to the sales agent.
              Finally got delivered last week and since then no one has come to install.

A company like yours giving such service really making us think differently about the company.
              Please do the needful ASAP.

[May 12, 2017] Educomp Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I have submitted all the require document send to PF department on 17 May 2017 by DTDC Couier services docet no. Z25549527 but still till PF department not process any kind of information . I have a medical problem in my family and want this on urgent basis they not support please look this .

cjn
                [protected] Forwarded message[protected]
                From: c.j.n. krishnan
                Date: Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 1:08 PM
                Subject: Re: Fw: my F&F -i confirm the ledger what u have sent is correct - kindly do the needful to settle my F&F at the earliest pls. since i am into big finanical crisis. its almost more than one year.
                To: cjn krishnan, Sachin Gupta, Cjn Krishnan, "cjn.[protected]@yahoo.com"
                Cc: Myhr, Sandeep Chandna, Cjn Krishnan, Divya Lal, Jyotsna Kakkar

Dear Myhr

kindly reply and do the needful it is more than 4 years.

On Friday, December 18, 2015 4:58 PM, cjn krishnan wrote:

Dear Myhr

Its more than 2 years - kindly do the needful for my F&F amount.

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 4:14 PM, cjn krishnan wrote:
                kindly do the needful

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 2:21 PM, c.j.n. krishnan wrote:

On Sunday, December 21, 2014 2:33 PM, cjn krishnan wrote:

Dear Team
                kindly find the below mail. Its almost one year still - i have not received my F&F. i have already confirmed the expenses and i have replied the ledger what you have sent is correct.

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 6:50 PM, c.j.n. krishnan wrote:

On Thursday, November 21, 2013 2:02 PM, Sachin Gupta wrote:
                Dear C J N Krishnan,
                We have recd your NDC form. PFA the ledger for your kind perusal.
                Pls revert back incase of any query.
                Kindly note only after your confirmation with reference to the expenses, finance would give the clearance.
                Thanks & Regards
                SACHIN GUPTA
                ASG (K-12)
                Educomp Solutions Ltd.
                514, Udyog Vihar, Phase-III
                'Every SmartClass School- Happy Always'

On Friday, November 7, 2014 7:02 PM, c.j.n. krishnan wrote:

On Thursday, November 21, 2013 2:02 PM, Sachin Gupta wrote:
                Dear C J N Krishnan,
                We have recd your NDC form. PFA the ledger for your kind perusal.
                Pls revert back incase of any query.
                Thanks & Regards
                SACHIN GUPTA
                ASG (K-12)
                Educomp Solutions Ltd.
                514, Udyog Vihar, Phase-III
                'Every SmartClass School- Happy Always'

i am confirming my finanancial statements what you have sent is correct. kindly settle.
                kindly reply me @ cjn.[protected]@gmail.com

kindly
                find above the trail mails sent above
                my pf no DL/18844/2812

[Feb 09, 2017] Educomp Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Educomp Solutions — I am not receiving salary from april onwards.

karnsalem
                  Dear sir, madam
                  I was working as a backup co-ordinator in hosur till march 2015 after that i have been transfer to...

Harishg_ec

We are from sri vinayaka high school having Cust-ID-- CUSB001548.
                  we hav made the agreement for 3 years with pre payment,
                  we were not provided services for the first year (After installation, no one has turned up to school to train teacher to use & to fix issue, this became waste for 1st year)
                  - now we raised request for cancellation by sending mails to marketing person & letter is sent to marketing person & Head office .. to cancel the agreement &
                  not to produce the cheque for the 2nd year payment(2nd year need to start now)
                  - Cheque is produced to bank now after the letter is given to educomp(letter is sent 1 month back, mail is sent 2 months back)
                  - harassing now that 138 section will be imposed & asking us to come to
                  delhi for case.

[Aug 26, 2016] Educomp Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Latest Resolved