[Resolved] Haldiram Bhujiawala — Incomplete product provided

New Delhi, Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 aditya_gaur
I have purchased 3 Bhalla Papadi (Take away) against Bill no. 470881 on[protected] from Haldiram's Shop no. G 42-48 Cross river mall, New Delhi.
In my order haldiram didn't pack Dahi (curd) with bhalla papdi and when I called them on mobile and requested them to deliver curd, they straightforwardly arrogantly refused to do the same and were very rude and didn't agree even to provide the same. In the end, I had to go again and after a lot of discussions they provided me the same.
It was a very bad experience and they HARASSED me alot as a consumer. Their behavior towards their customers was shockingly rude and arrogant.

[Jan 08, 2016] Haldiram Bhujiawala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Haldiram Bhujiawala Customer Care's response, Jan 22, 2016
Dear Mr Gaur, Good Morning It is so unfortunate that you had to face such unprofessional and rude behavior from a service provider. And it is even more unfortunate that the complaint haven't reached the right place. This is to bring into your notice that you made the complaint against Haldiram Bhujiawala Ltd, it is a different company with different promoters. We operate in Eastern Region and our HO is in Kolkata. We have our restaurants and franchisees only in Kolkata. Therefore, matter in this case is subjected to the Haldirams in Delhi, which is again a different organization form ours. Their website is http://www.haldiram.com/ I would suggest you to lodge your complain with them. I hope they will be able to solve it for you. Also, would request you to remove the complain from our page. Hope my input has been helpful to you. Many Thanks. For Haldiram Bhujiawala Ltd.

P-420 Kaji Nazrul Islam Avenue VIP Main Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700052
    Haldiram Bhujiawala - Incomplete product provided