Haldiram Bhujiawala

51A, S P Mukherjee Road, Kolkata 700 026
Mob: +91 98 3001 1137

View More Information...

Load

Haldiram Bhujiawala related photos (193)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Haldiram Bhujiawala Complaints & Reviews

Jan 24, 2021
Patna, Bihar
On 24/1/2021 we visited a newly opened Prabhuji haldiram outlet at harshvardhan cold storage saguna more patna run by franchise...

Jan 21, 2021
Mustafabad, Haryana
Hello Sir, Ma'am
Today in 21/01/2021 I unbox Haldiram Rajbhog, MFD date 07/10/2020, best before date 06/03/2021, batch no. PBJ07B.
When I opened the box it smells bad, and after taste the product it was bitter and bad in taste. I never expect this from Haldiram.

[Jan 21, 2021] Haldiram Bhujiawala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 6, 2021
    Ludhiana, Punjab
    I have bought your product today and plastic was found inside it. This is really a serious issue to be bought into your concern. Under FSS act 2006 this is a heinous crime. I want a proper revert on this issue
    Haldiram kaju mixture false product

[Jan 07, 2021] Haldiram Bhujiawala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

C
      Jan 6, 2021
      Delhi, Delhi
      A big chunck of plastic is found in the packet well not sure if its a plastic or sonething else. Highly disappointed in the product . Never imagined this kind of mistake by a huge company like this .
      Haldiram aloo bhujia

J
        Dec 25, 2020
        Delhi, Delhi
        I visited haldiram at Bhiwadi, District: Alwar and ordered for three plates Choley Bhutery, the quality of Choley was not good. Instead of Chana it was much Potato and capsicum. The salt added was in excess.
        The quality is getting deteriorated day by day.
        Kindly look into the matter.
        Jagdish Chandra
        Mob: [protected]
        Gmail: jagdish.[protected]@gmail.com

[Dec 25, 2020] Haldiram Bhujiawala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 25, 2020
          Marseille 01, France
          Bought 30 pieces of ghee ladoo on 25.12.20 to be packed in 3 separate boxes(10 ladoo each), but one box has 1 ladoo missing.

Dec 23, 2020
            Delhi, Delhi
            Tried food Haldiram eating joint, paneer tikka sandwich and Raj kachori in Inorbit mall Hyderabad, Very bad taste. I am huge fan of this restaurant but it's very disappointing in here.

[Dec 23, 2020] Haldiram Bhujiawala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 17, 2020
              Singapore, Singapore
              I purchased from Sitabuldi Nagpur the 350+50 gm Kharra meetha on 13th Dec and an old stock of July 20 best before Nov 20 was...

B
              Dec 11, 2020
              Taipei, Taiwan
              Too much etc masala. Look at the below photo.
              Aloo bhujia namkeen

[Dec 12, 2020] Haldiram Bhujiawala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 9, 2020
                Taipei, Taiwan
                I purchased rasgulla but the taste was awful and the it has foul smell.I sent a mail but 8 days have passed and yet i havent received a single response.I didnt expect such thing from a brand utterly disappoined

[Dec 09, 2020] Haldiram Bhujiawala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

U
                  Dec 7, 2020
                  San Francisco, United States
                  A person in my family ate packets of soya sticks and the very next day, suffered from some infection in the mouth. At that time I didnt think that this would cause it. After a few days I ate a packet of the same snack and I got the same kind of infection. My gums hurt, my whole mouth kinda swells. Now I definitely know that soya sticks caused this. I want to sue haldirams!

[Dec 07, 2020] Haldiram Bhujiawala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 16, 2020
                    Singapore, Singapore
                    I have bought a packet of sohnpapdi which smells smoky and tastes smoky too.
                    It has a very loose texture and eating that has severely sickened my maid's daughter.
                    The packet was bought from Madanlal sons, who have refused to take the packet back or change it and have suggested to directly complain to the company.

[Nov 16, 2020] Haldiram Bhujiawala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
                      Nov 3, 2020
                      Singapore, Singapore
                      Sir, I have a store in Indiranagar, Bangalore..earlier since 8 years I have been buying your products without any problem...

G
                      Oct 22, 2020
                      Sydney, Australia
                      Haldiram aloo bHujia smells so bad and taste different, the bad oil smell. It is a 1 kg pack. So disappointed

[Oct 22, 2020] Haldiram Bhujiawala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
                        Oct 13, 2020
                        Tokyo, Japan
                        I have take some snacks from prabhuji store gaya bihar. After taking my snacks when we take water as provided by store in...
                        Oct 10, 2020
                        Tokyo, Japan
                        I opened the packet for late night snacks and ate some peanuts. But then I realise that peanut has powder over it which is...

Oct 9, 2020
                        Atlanta, United States
                        We bought the frozen paratha in georgia, Atlanta and the parathats are not good at all. Tastes and looks stale very hard and chewy.

Please don't do this haldiram is one of our favorite brand and we but all products every single month here in USA. I would like to know the reason

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 22, 2020
                        They never called or emailed me about this complaint I think they don't care what a customer wants.

[Oct 09, 2020] Haldiram Bhujiawala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

G
                          Oct 7, 2020
                          Singapore, Singapore
                          I am writing this mail to whomsoever it may concern in order to lodge complaint about a product of haldiram's that was purchased from delhi (Shree shyam store) delhi 110059. The product was a container of haldiram's rasgulla that was purchased in the beginning of this month and upon opening the packet for consumption, the content inside had a very stale smell and also sour taste.
                          The batch no of the product is pbi13a

[Oct 07, 2020] Haldiram Bhujiawala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sep 29, 2020
                            Singapore, Singapore
                            Purchased packed tin of kesar anguri from haldiram, dharampeth, nagpur on 27.09.20
                            On opening was shocked to find it contains flat rasgulla
                            Product not as per label
                            Product not as per label

[Sep 29, 2020] Haldiram Bhujiawala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

#
                              Sep 6, 2020
                              Hayes, United Kingdom
                              Found many white plastic pieces in layers of more than half of soanpapdi (250g pack).
                              Plastic pieces in layers of soanpapdi

[Sep 06, 2020] Haldiram Bhujiawala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.