Haryana Urban Development Authority [Huda] — i'm complaining about the unoccupied floor which is full of garbage and thus danger to many life threatening illness like dengue.

Sumita Girdhar on Jul 24, 2018
I am resident of h. No. 7, first floor, sector 4. Ground floor of h. No. 7 is unoccupied and therefore lot of garbage is lying on front and back open area. Trees have also been cut by neighbours and their leaves and lefttover thrown in front open area. Second floor is given on rent by owner and owner does not come or take care of his floor due to which tenants also throw waste and dirty water on ground floor through balcony. Tenants don't support us in maintaing common area occupied by us. Pls look into matter bcoz the garbage especially in monsoon season is house of dengue mosquitoes. Pls help asap.

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Street light not working last six month, in front of my house and left three house also.night darkness is more no lighting in my house row . please repaire/RELPACE as same as soon as possible. my address as below given:- Hn.559, 558 m.g.a sector 21 p mill gate hisar haryana 125001
contact no. [protected]
Dear sir myself uttam tripathi, I had purchased a new home in cancon enclave sec-4, I looking from very long time that this park light is not working properly and cleaning is also not satisfactory just because of these things we can't visit there so it's my humble request to you please do the repair lights along with cleaning... Thanks a lot

Plot No. C-3, HUDA Complex, Sec-6, Panchkula, Haryana, India
    Haryana Urban Development Authority [Huda] - i'm complaining about the unoccupied floor which is full of garbage and thus danger to many life threatening illness like dengue.