[Resolved] Havells India — Led Light

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Partha Bhattacharjee
I purchased 8 pcs of Eco Kit 10 watt from Ankit Enterprise in Dallhousie. The MRP aritten in the packet was 2800 where as the shop mentioned the amount as Rs 3100. Then they have given a discount of 46% on that. I have purchased 14 pcs of Endura also but that billing was fine. When I asked for the return I have been told that Eco Kig price has been changed to Rs3100. But how can anyone put the price more than that printed in packet.

I need a clarification on that.

Led Light
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 15, 2017

[Mar 06, 2017] Havells India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Havells India Customer Care's response, Mar 07, 2017
Dear Partha Bhattacharjee,

We're sorry to hear that you are facing an issue with your Havells (Eco Kit). Please share your mobile number/complaint number and area pin-code with us on havells.[protected]@gmail.com. We assure you we will look into this right away.

Havells India Customer Care's response, Mar 11, 2017
Dear Partha Bhattacharjee,

We are still awaiting for your response. Please share your mobile number/complaint number and your area Pincode with us on havells.[protected]@gmail.com. We assure you we will look into this right away.

Havells India Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2017
Dear Partha Bhattacharjee,

We hope your concern has been resolved now. Please drop us an email at havells.[protected]@gmail.com in case you need any further assistance.

Team Havells

Comments

Instead of changing piece to piece flat iron era model of your company your authorized service station shree ram electrical, near sanganva chok Rajkot take 250 rs for that my warnty period is continuous. owner of shree ram eletrical take 250 rs from me and give me a new era model flat iron. i know that compny change free of cost than why?
Havells India Customer Care's response, Apr 6, 2017

Dear Sir(Manish m Agola),

We're sorry to hear that you are facing an issue with your flat iron era. Please share your mobile number and your area pin code with us on [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

Dear Sir(Manish m Agola),

We are still awaiting for your response. Please share your mobile number/complaint number and your area Pincode with us on [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

Dear Sir(Manish m Agola),

We hope your concern has been resolved now. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

Team Havells

We have purchased switches at Bangalore dated on 2014.But some switches are failed.so I kindly request u to solve our problem.

Thanking u

Raichur.
M:[protected]
Havells India Customer Care's response, Apr 6, 2017

Dear Raghavendra Bk,

We're sorry to hear that you are facing an issue with your Switches. Please share your complaint number and your area pin code with us on [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

Team Havells
I have issue with Mixer Grinder Jar, which was supposed to be replaced, raised a complaint in Sept 2016 and till now its in the same status.
The worst customer services I would have ever experienced.

Guys think 2 times before choosing Havells

Dear Aswini,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your mobile number/complaint number and your area pin code with us on [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

Havells India Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2017