Moglix Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated Jun 19, 2022

File a complaint to Moglix

Having problems with Moglix?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Moglix customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Moglix

Uttar Pradesh
201301

Moglix Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Moglix reviews & complaints(167)

Moglix.com — Order Id : 3857270 is not delivered even after 8 days of delivery date.

My Order Id : 3857270/order date 06.06.2022 is not delivered even after 8 days of delivery date. On 13.06.2022 I receive a call from delivery person that he will deliver the item on 14.06.2022, but after 13.06.2022 every day they sent a SMS that your item is out for delivery but the the contact person No. provided by the company in the SMS is not picking up the Phone nor they have contacted me.
In the evening they sent the following...
Your order ID 3854197 (amount Rs. 1999) has been confirmed. For assistance, email: [protected]@moglix.com. To easily track your package, download our App: bit.ly/appmoglix - MOGLIX since 10 days item is not dispatch.. And since 3 days i am calling customer care there is no responsible person how i can sort out my complaint...
I received the product on 4th June and return on the same day due to compatibility issue with Glucose strips sent by vendor. The Morepen has one product which has black color strips for sugar check. I received the white stirps which is non compactable with Glucose machine. I requested Moglix many times from 4th June till 13'06. However still they are not convinced with the proof image and details shared by me. I am using this machine from...
I ordered consistent computer monitor but they delivered zebian monitor. Immediately I rised the return request using moglix website. Even after 5 days no reply from the company. I tried to contact but no body is picking call even after 10 minutes of waiting.
The invoice is different from Delivered product. What to do now? Feeling helpless.
Thinking of taking the matter to consumer court.
I think it's a bogus company,...

Hi this is ramchandra I have ordered Kirloskar pump along with controle pannel. My order is is[protected].
On 24 th may order is delivered with one box. But that box contain controle pannel only. The pump I have ordered is missing. Immediately I have raised a request for exchange of product but that request is declined by moglix team. Why they behave like this. I have shared pics of delivered product. Showing what product has been delivered and invoice copy attached To box
Pls send missing product to me
ramchandra

Sir
    Order no:-3791301
    I have ordered an printer from moglix which is of the brand canon. I recieved the parcel and i found the parcel in repacked condition, immediately i contact with their customers support they told me to take a video and photo and to open it.
    When i opened there is a another model of canon printer.i shared all the photos and videos i[censored]nboxing and its clear visible that the model is different.
    Now...
    I was trying to order a printer and payment
    Has been deducted from my account but order is not confirmed so please refund my deduction money...

Moglix — Received Damaged Microtek AC stabilizer But not taking it return.

Hi I have buyed Microtek AC stabilizer but they have sent damaged product while i have been raising a return request they are keep on cancelling that return request and asking photos of all box side photos i have sent nearly 11 photos but they are not approving the return request and again asking for photos Please take action on Moglix

Order number : 3776523...
    Taken 100% in advance for 20000 printer and not delivered even after one month. no one is responding not even the MD, seems to be big fraud company.

Emandi Enterprises
    Moglix customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Sir, We understand that this has been an unpleasant experience and we intend to turn it around. We request you to send us your order id and we will have this resolved at the earliest. The inconvenience caused is regretted.

Moglix — Faulty weighing machine from Moglix need to be returned and refunded

I have a serious issue with Moglix if you can resolve it. My order id is 3720066. It is a Voda 200 kg weighing platform. Order placed in last week of March and delivered on 29th March 2022. The product was not weighing more than 7 kg. Voda also tried solving and finally said sensor is not working. Then I asked for an exchange, giving Moglix a chance to rectify their defective product. They delayed pickup by about a week and finally delivered...
      As informed before regarding Qaulity, I received (10.04.2022)damaged product which is very annoying. feedback from other customers seems 100% genuine all reused and refurbished material moglix selling.please initiate my refund and return process immediately order number 3740611.
      And in invoice the buyer detail is different????? I guess something wrong and misleading customers to get easily cheated by moglix… please need explanation...
      I have order submersible pump and control panel but i received only the control panel. I have asked the missing product.
      At 1st they said we are trying to resolve the issue but now they are saying we delivered both the product. If you want to put a case you can proceed like that now they are saying...
      I had ordered a screwdriver drill machine from online company Moglix but the company sent me a normal drill machine, along with the order received bill was screwdriver drill machine
      Moglix customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Sir, We appreciate you letting us know about your negative experience. We strive to ensure every customer is satisfied with our business, and we apologize for any way in which we may have inconvenienced you. We request you to send us your order id and will have this resolved at the earliest.

We are Seller with Moglix. We not received any payments after[protected]. we dispatch many orders after that.

Moglix Complaint Ticket ID: 209050 / 208083 / 197944. Please check and revert.
        Moglix customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi Sir, We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We kindly request you to share the company name so that we can share it with the concerned team and solve your issue.
        n9904477653's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 30, 2022
        Hi Sir, Please note supplier code: 2606(MS8B50IAI)
        We have forwarded the code to the concerned team. We will be providing you an update regarding request within 24 business hours.
        We received the ledger from Moglix. we are working on this. Thanks for support.

I m a seller with mogli labs. They Used to do scam with sellers only. i m having 4 claims pending with mogli labs since 2022 January. Yet not resolved. They are big time fraud. Even, they kept my reimbursement amount and no payment released for last few weeks. Such a cheater company.
          Moglix customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In my last order i got damaged and not working
            Moglix customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi Sir, We are really sorry for the negative experience. We Kindly request you to share the order id with us so that we can track your order and solve your issue at earliest.

Order Id : 3656246|1 Item |Placed on :[protected].Company not supplied my goods and further after waiting a long period the order was cancelled.But still I have not received my refund.
              Moglix customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Sir, We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance. We already refunded the amount of Rs. 2889 on 10th of March, 2022. The Bank Reference Number is 74332742070206908282220 to the bank account ending with 6000. Kindly confirm with your respective bank. Feel free to connect us at[protected] or [protected]@moglix.com for further details.

Hello i had placed an order for canon pixma g3010 printer on 20/02/2022 (order no. is 3663470 )and expected delivary date was 23/02/2022 ...but till date the app is showing
                Hello i had placed an order for canon pixma g3010 printer on 20/02/2022 and expected delivary date was 23/02/2022 ...but till date the app is showing
                that it is still is on processing stage when i tried to contact them, from their given contact no.[protected] and also from mail at [protected]@moglix.com, nobody answerd the call or no reply to my mail...i paid full amount of rs.14018 including gst ...i want full refund of my money ASAP...else...
                On 24th January, 2022, I ordered one pair of shoes "ArmaDuro AI1001 Leather Steel Toe Black Safety Shoes of Size 8". The order number is 3622039. And the tracking ID is[protected]. The delivery date showed after online payment of Rs. 929 was 29th January, 2022. On 29th January, it changed to 30th January, then on 30th January it showed 31st January. Then on 31st January it changed to 3rd February. And on 3rd February i.e. today...