HBL Global

Mumbai City District

Load

HBL Global Complaints & Reviews

Hi Team,

I am Sheetal renapurkar was working with HBL Global from 2006/2007 for around 4 years. We have salary...
I had worked With HBL Global Pvt.Ltd. for 2 years.
I was forcefully pressurized by Manager to leave the job as he wanted...

No revert of my complaints.
Dec 24, 2020

HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myself, Muthugayathri Kannan has worked in HL global pvt ltd. I'm unable to withdraw my EPF amount from this organisation. Kindly share with me the entire details about my EPF account. i.e, My PF member id and UAN number. Request you to share it as early as possible
    Hereby I've entered my employee number and my mail ID.
    Kindly do the needful to get my PF details soon.
    Name: Muthugayathri Kannan
    Employee code : M23547
    Location : Madurai, Tamilnadu
    Mail Id : [protected]@gmail.com
    Dec 11, 2020

Dear sir/Madam,

My name is Nayana ER, I was working in HBL Global pvt ltd from 01 Aug 2012 to 01...
      Priviously I m working in HDFC Bank CAR loan department in ahmedabad on payroll of HBL global Pvt Ltd as sales executive in...

I was working with hdfc bank under the payroll of hbl global . i want to withdraw my pf for that i need establishment code .so please kindly provide me
      Nov 14, 2020

HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am an employee of hbl banking services. My employee id is N16098. I have resigned this month through mail. But haven't got any response from hbl and I have also mailed for my fnf, several times. But no one is bothered. Please help on this. My cousin tact no. Is [protected] . Also I have tried no. From google but they are changed. And no one is ready to help even for it.please help.
        Oct 24, 2020

Jan 04, 2021
        Updated by neelam agrawal
        I still didn't got my fnf process. I need to apply some where else. I need it on urget basis. No one is helping me to get the process done. No one is having contact number. Need help
        I have sent all the documents and it's delivered to them on 9 nov 2020 . Still they are not responding to the mail and also I am not getting any update from anyone from hdfc Or hbl team. Please help on this

Hi team, I worked with HBL global for car loan department in the year 2004. My employee number is S4062. I wanted to withdraw...

Kindly help with withdraw process as i was previously working there.

Provide me with pf number and una number for further process. I tried mailing you but it is not working.

Ec code is k12220
          Khushboo hasmukh sharma
          Sep 28, 2020

Sep 28, 2020
          Updated by [email protected]
          Kindly help me with PF withdraw process.
          I was previously working there and I tried mailing you but unfortunately it is not working. Provide my UNA number for further process.

Ec no. K12220
          Khushboo sharma

Hello sir/madam i am working as sales executive at hbl global pvt ltd and my employee code is s55546
            Please send immediately my last salary slip i need my pf account number and uan number
            My email address is [protected]@gamil.com
            Contact number [protected]
            Thanks and regards
            Swati sonchhtra
            Sep 22, 2020

Hi team,

My name is sushma r. I was working in hbl global pvt. Ltd. Bangalore from august 26, 2014 till march 2015. My employees i'd is s50423. I resigned in march 2015, but still haven't received any details regarding pf withdraw. I had reached out to hr regarding the same and reached out to pf office regarding this. I didn't get any information regarding this. Can you please help me in withdrawing pf amount as it is vry urgent. Please do the needful.

Emp id: hbl/ap/s50423
              Pf account number: 168334
              Hbl product code: 105
              Company code: h053

I don't have uan number and password. Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

Sushma r
              Sep 16, 2020

HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I need my relieving letter and my all pay slip during my working experience

I had worked with HBL Global pvt LTD during june-2012 to oct- 2013

Emp I'd - C03175
                Name- Chintan upadhyay
                Branch- himatnagar
                Sep 11, 2020

HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                I need appointment letter and reliving letter on urgent basis
                  Please-provide-uan-number-employee-id-V11323 and PF a/c number...

Dear hbl global team,

My sister worked with hdfc credit card department in delhi, company was deducting epf every month. She didn't receive uan number. She is not working last 5 years. Now she wants to withdraw pf.

We already sent you form 19 to kamla mills compound (Mumbai) office. But i received the letter back, as your office shifted to new address. Please do share new address and uan number and tell me the process to draw pf.

Employee id: r26549

Contact me: [protected]
                  Aug 22, 2020

HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am shri. Atul guher worked as sales executive at hdfc bank (Hbl global pvt ltd). Recently i applied for a job in another firm and they required my monthly payslip as proof of job as i worked in the previous company. I request you to please issue me payslips since august 2016 to end working day as soon as possible and also this is required for my future requirements. I will be thankful to you.

Atul rajpal guher
                    Employee id code - hbl/ap/a33686
                    Aug 19, 2020

Hi team,

Greetings for the day!

My name is manish kumar and my ec no. M21896 and my my last working date 31.08.2015

This is to inform you that i have received a letter regarding pf withdraw on 24 december 2015 and this is to inform you that i have never transferred this pf to my current job.

Now i have to withdrawal pf amount. However, i am unable to fill form 19 and 10-c. Also, i am unable to find my pf number.

Could you please help me out so that i can fill the form and collect the pf amount asap.

Please contact me as soon as possible.

I really need amount in this covid 19 situation.

Thanks & regards,
                      Manish kumar
                      Aug 1, 2020
                      Hi, Thank you for your E-mail. I would like to inform you that I didn't received any E-mail and calls from HBL global. I have received only one letter. There mentioned that if you that want to withdrawal your PF than please send us the from 19 and 10-C along with one cancelled cheque. However, i did not received my PF number. Could you plese help me out. Please contact me on 9716918526 ASAP so that i will tell you more information whatever you want to ask. Thanks & Regards, Manish Kumar EC M21896 Last date of working 31.08.2015
                      Jul 31, 2020

HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Please provide my pf account number
                      E coad - S 33437
                      E mail id-sujitpratap.[protected]@yahoo.com
                      Update Mobile no. - [protected]
                        Dear sir/ madam,

My name is selvam. S. And i was working in hbl global pvt ltd from 01st july 2007 to november...

Dear team,
                        I was a employ of hbl global pvt ltd.
                        My pf no is : 19149.
                        Employee code: u00099
                        Kindly advise how i can withdraw my pf.

Uttam
                        Mail id: [protected]@rediffmail.com
                        Jul 16, 2020

HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir/madam i am working as sales executive at hbl global pvt ltd and my employee code is s15702.
                          Please send immediately salary slip month of september, octber and november 2008
                          Thanks and reg