South Indian Bank [SIB] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 20, 2022

File a complaint to South Indian Bank [SIB]

Having problems with South Indian Bank [SIB]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by South Indian Bank [SIB] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

South Indian Bank [SIB]

Toll free
1800 843 1800

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

South Indian Bank [SIB] reviews & complaints(120)

Dear sir
I am Rohit Kumar Singh my student savings account in south indian bank, suddenly 650 Rs charges for atm withdrawal charges deducted from my student savings account,
Please refunded my amount in my account.

A/c No- 0156053####92010
IFSC code -SIBL0000156...

My name is Pushpa Singh i open a 1000Rs, savings account in south indian bank at 2019
I don't understand why the sib bank deducted amb charges from 2020 to 2022till, Total - 22times charged me
How could they deduct 22times without giving any information about that.
My customer I'd:. A51799589
South Indian Bank [SIB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sep 19, 2022
Updated by Tinku139
Still pending my complaint.
Sep 30, 2022
Updated by Tinku139
STILL PENDING MY COMPLAINT.

This is Vinodh J, I’m having savings account in Marathahalli Branch, Bangalore. This is regarding few Cash Handling Charges have been deducted in my account on
    1) 30/6/2022- Rs 351.64 cash handling charges and SMS charges of Rs 105.43 .
    2) 28/5/2022- Rs 1, 821.92/ cash handling charges.

Please refund of cash handling charges of Rs 2, 173.56/- to my account . This is not fair to deduct of all this charges and no bank will deduct like this type of charges for every time. I feel very bad to keep my account in South Indian bank. Please refund or I’ll going to close and I’ll raise Escalation.

Vinodh j

My name is Akshat upadhyay I had ordered Freacksters Men's Chelsea Boots of Rs. 1849 from Amazon on 15/02/2022 and on 18/02/2022 the order was delivered and paid via UPI and same day I returned this order due to quality issues and asked for refund in my SBI bank account. And on 19/02/2022 on which refund initiated. Amazon initiated the amount to my bank account but I still didn't get the money. Amazon sent this refund reference number[protected] and told me to fill charge dispute form but State Bank of India doesn't have such policy. My SBI account no. - [protected]
      Registered mobile with bank- [protected]
      registered mobile no. with amazon app account - [protected]
      Oder I'd[protected]
      Amazon refund reference no[protected]
      Almost 60 days are gone but no update.
      So, please kindly respond to this complaint asap.

I purchased suta olive green saree from myntra on 10/01/2022
        Order id: 119371346501261956003
        The order has been placed in the name of my brother, Aswin
        I made the payment to myntra through my bank account
        Product has been delivered to me on 17/01/2022 & then I returned the product due to some quality issues on
        26/ 01/2022
        The refund has been initiated by myntra to my bank account for Rs 2500 on...

Sir have transferred money from groww app to my bank account which is not in my account .
        Amount -125
        Date - 11 feb
        Transaction id-WTD2211560004949408772867
        UTR NO.- NO[protected]

[Resolved] State Bank Of India [SBI] — Refund initiated by amazon india but not credit in bank account
          V.Balajothi
          JAN 30, 2022
          Sir i just want to say to you that the I returned the faculty device to amazon and after 2 or 3 days later they initiated the refund process but untill not amount not credit in my account. I talk with Amazon support staff and they say to visit branch but the branch staff not interested in my problem what I do? Please kindly Check the problem Thank you.
          Retrieval Reference Number (RRN)-75503722031013164126145

I ordered dc motors in Amazon ruppes 380 on date :09/Dec/2021;and again i cancelled ordered the on 11/Dec/2021 ; Amazon will send refund but money is not credited to account " Indian Bank is not credited money.
            Reference I'd (RRN):[protected]

Rs. 10000 deducted from sbi account and message showing in statement as "fi txn @ csp outlet". As i don't why this is deducted therefore i raised the complaint. Even i didn't get any message regarding this deduction on my mobile phone.
              Please revert my amount because i need money this time. Hopefully i will get my money as soon as possible.
              and sorry i don't have small account. also i am using credit card of sbi

To: South Indian Bank
                Attn: Murali Ramakrishnan, MD
                T B Road, Mission Quarters,
                Thrissur, Kerala 680001

July 10th, 2021

STEALING AND CHEATING ON FOREIGN EXCHANGE

Dear Mr. Murali Ramakrishnan,

My Name is T U JACOB account # [protected], I m an American Citizen,
                on or about October 22nd, 2020, I deposited dollar of 5000.00, in the Maanthanady branch to convert to INR
                I was only given 69.99, whereas the current market rate was on or about 22 October 2020
                was about 75.90.

I try to get help from the Manager, he said that was only the rate he can give and it was the decision by your foreign exchange.

You stole/cheated (South Indian Bank), approximately on or about 30, 000.00 INR

Also please check my previous deposit to your bank.

Please credit the all amount to my account
                I hold you responsible for mental anguish, suffering,

You are required to compensate me accordingly.

I am Nithin K C my account number is [protected]
                  My phone number is [protected] on 7th may 2021 i have wrongly credit an amount of Rs5070/- to ICICI Bank account the account number is[protected] the transaction done by mistakenly actual i made this transaction to one of my friend's account the correct account number is[protected]
                  Account name :JAYESH MR
                  IFSC CODE : ICIC0002489
                  Branch : karaparamba, kozhikodebr...

We have shopped in D mart and supposed to pay around 6000 . We paid through Indian bank debit card . The next day I was just checking my bank balance and they deducted rs1135 as tax for our debit. Everybody feel banks are safety .If It goes this way no one gonna trust this organisation. Please be sure and resolve this issue. I am also attaching the file of my bank statement.

I have sended 100000 to a person for axis bank today morning its was debited from my account but the amount didnt went to that person still there is no information we got from bank side no other message we recived

I got education loan of 130000 from South Indian Bank and I also repaid it fully. but the Bank is not closing my Loan account and not providing NOC. The manager from SIB(Odayakulam branch) told that the bank didn't receive the subsidy from the government yet so they won't close the account until the subsidy amount from govt is received. Also the bank manager is asking me to pay the subsidy amount Rs. 20000 and above by myself to close this...

Have submitted my fees and amount is debited but it shows response pending from network please help I have to submit the recipiet tomorrow please help

Reference no is DUD7631556
                      Please help me

I am not received my refund. I am return my items 10 Aug but still now I am not get my refund. My mobile number: [protected]
                        I am purchased amazon but products is not good so I am return my product 10 Aug. Still now I am didn't received my refund

I order a product from amazon but they give me damage product so i cancelled the product but they didn't send refund then i talk with customer service they said me that i initiated refund reference number and you give this reference number to your bank then they help you to get your money. But i didn't get refund when i talk with bank customer care service. They didn't help me.

Bank charges cash handling charges without information and not mention / tag on cash counters if i deposit rs.200000/- then bank debit rs206/- from my account. While other schedule bank i. E indian overseas bank, oriental bank of commerce and state bank of india not charged such type of cash handling charges in saving account. I met the concerned staff and manager of the bank but they have no satisfy reply.

South indian bankbr...
                            I ordered for a footwear from amazon and received it on november 16 due to some issues the product was returned and i had given my account details for initiating refund and i got a mail from amazon stating that the refund has been initiated but still it is not refunded into my account. My order id is[protected].
                            Kindly do the necessary actions...
                            An amount of ₹ 53.96 &138.16 have deducted from my account no.[protected] on 23.10 16. I have not much transactions in the account. I have the right to know the reason for charging such an amount or refund the amount which is wrongly debited. The total amount comes to ₹ 192.12 in same day. Please do the needful.

Yours faithfully