Vijaya Bank Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Jun 29, 2022

File a complaint to Vijaya Bank

Having problems with Vijaya Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vijaya Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vijaya Bank

Toll free
1800 425 5885

View more phone numbers

Fax

Vijaya Bank reviews & complaints(420)

Vijaya Bank — 6 emi missed of education loan due to job loss and illness

Sir I am vikash Kumar the loan hloder of vijya bank branch kashipur samastipur Bihar due to illness and my job loss I am unable to pay 6emi of my education loan I talk with my bank manager and told him my all situation I also told him that I pay my emi regular by next month but they not understand my problem they told me that your loan account is already gone in npa you to pay all 6 emis in one time immediately other wise a police complaint...

I have made a transaction for su mitiong my college fees but transaction failed and money was debited from my account its been 6 days and no response nothing from the bank after complaianing they did not register my complaint
Vijaya Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Lockdown ke Pratham maha shay 3 Mahina ka interest na milane Ke Karan Kai Jagah application Di but but uska koi bhi nivaaran nahin Hua atah aap se nivedan hai ki is ka nivaaran Karen dhanyvad.. Mobile no [protected]
    Vijaya Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Subansh Prasad.
      I have made a fixed deposit in Vijaya Bank in 1990.
      But now when I want to claim that money the bank is telling that my name is not in there system.
      At the time of my deposit many of my colleagues also made such deposits and there name is also showing in the system.
      But my name and few other people names are not showing in the system.
      Please resolve my issue I'm providing the deposit...

While I am trying to make online payments (e-commerce transactions) using Vijaya Bank debit card details am getting error that this card is not eligible for e-commerce transactions.
      Could you please provide me the steps to activate my card for e-commerce transactions.

Respected sir/mam
        i m Roopali Nagina from Jalandhar i am the owner of the tata Nexon car financed by your bank.(Branch IFSC:BARBOVJKHUS) (KHUSROOUR JALANDHAR)I am totaly harrased by the bank as your manager mr. gaurav saxena is not entertaining me as a client . The speaking skills of your manager is very harsh and rude and i m totally fed up.As per the goverment rule no one can finanace any vehicle in absence of RC.But that man has finanaced without RC.Due to his wrong guidence we are suffring from a year .that car we cant take it out of staion not even in city too . this is only a statue for us . i dont know that how can you hire such person who is spoiling the reputaion of your bank.

pls look into the matter and solve out the things at the earliest.

To

Dear sir /Madam
          Requested,

Iam Gone kondalarao s/0 Venkateswarlu
          Venkatagiri, sc bc colony, Gudimalla Revenue
          My Grandmother Gone Venkamma death as on date 29.11.2020 . Our Branch Account Number [protected] .In this Account Funding Amount are Four Sons
          1 Gone Venkateswarlu
          2...

We have 500 shares from Vijaya Bank, for which we are not receiving the Dividend amount.

The Folio No/Client ID No. is 0175488
          The Shares are registered in the name of Smt. Rajeshwari N

The last dividend amount received was in the year 2009, after which we have not received anything.
          Vijaya Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Have not received any follow ups on this complaint. will need to take it to the consumer court now

I'm so unsatisfied with the vijaya milk, lately. Its so that, a lot of oil is forming and appearing on the milk, its not a sign of purity. Please check and concern my complaint. Hope it does not happen again.
            Vijaya Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

श्रीमान जी मेरा नाम धर्मेंद्र है मैं भारतीय वायु सेना में कार्यरत हूं मेरा बैंक अकाउंट गुड़गांव सेक्टर 14 मैं स्थित विजया बैंक में है जिसका खाता नंबर है[protected] श्रीमान जी...

Vijaya Bank — Refund not received worth 10998

The following transaction refund have not been received in my account .

VijayaBank account no [protected] which is now bank of baroda with account no.

The transaction is done by debit card to amazon and these are refund reference no

refund reference #399121 amount rs. 3999 dated 7th august 2020
              refund reference #337321 amount rs.6999 dated 6th august 2020
              br...
              We (Transitech Private Ltd) done a transaction for Rs. 10000/- on 31.12.20, this amount has been wrongly transferred to K MANJUNATH, A/C.NO. [protected], IFSCode - VIJB0001100, VIDE UTR NO.[protected] / 31.12.20 INSTEAD OF A/C. [protected], R MANJUNATH, AXIS BANK . KINDLY HELP TO RECREDIT THE AMOUNT TO OUR COMPANY ACCOUNT NO. [protected], Kurichi Branch, Indian Overseas Bank, IOBA0000106. Complaint has been logged and pl....

Refund was successful from Amazon pay but the bank account the transactions was not showing, and my money is not refunded

Champlain
                Sir my account number is [protected],
                which is in RSM Nagar (ifsc-BARB0VJRSMN), Lucknow.

Which I want to transfer to Mahuwari branch (ifsc-BARB0MAHUWA).
                For which I did online transfer on 23/10/2020 whose request reference number is[protected].

But branch transfer has not happened yet.
                please sir reply...
                Some third person has taken a loan on my property through forged documents.

Vybank officials too are involved in this.

Who is the best person now to contact regarding this to resolve this issue....

Please infor ther fast reolay
                Vijaya Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid my home loan emi 29, 702 through payu money on[protected] amount debited from my account [protected] but transaction has been failed.
                  My amount is not refund it yet
                  Pls resolve this asap
                  It has been more dan 22 days!!!
                  Vijaya Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Money deducted on time from my bank account but still vijaya bank reported two of such transactions as late therby affecting my cibil score. Please help me

I have not recieved my refund of 1867
                      Total i have cancelled 3items(999, 539, 329) in amazon and got a mail like this(the refund amount was successfully processed on 27/08/20 and amount should reflect in your account by now)

Refund reference no
                      #30005402410240089453167
                      I have still not recieved the refund.amazon said to contact bank coustomer...
                      I have not recieved refund of rs 1867 in total(3 items 539, 329, 999)
                      To bank account .i was refunded by amazon and i got mail like(this is to confirm that refund for amount 1867 has been successfuly proccedded on 27/08/20 and the amount should reflect in your account by now)
                      Refund reference
                      #30005402410240089453167
                      But after 12 days stillnot recieved...