[Resolved]  HBL Global — car loan / please send relieving letter

Dear sir/ madam,

My name is prasad v s. And i was working in hbl global pvt ltd from 9th may 2017 to 02 july 2018 and my employee code was a34815. It was great experience working with you.
But as i went to other organization they were demanding hbl experience proof. So it's my request to hbl kindly send me relieving letter on my email id. I. E. [protected]@gmail.com. Or send by post.
Please

Yours faithfully
Aman r chhadi
Jan 20, 2020
Solved
Jan 20, 2020

HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

. It was a great experience working with you.
But as i went to other organization they were demanding hbl experience proof. However, i have attached one of my salary slip for your reference. So it's my request to hbl kindly send me relieving letter on my email id. [protected]@gmail.com. Or send by post.
Please

Yours faithfully
Gyandip Patra

HBL Global
    HBL Global Phone
    HBL Global Address
    A Wing Basement, Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013