HBL Global Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Jan 24, 2023

File a complaint to HBL Global

Having problems with HBL Global?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HBL Global customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HBL Global

HBL Global Website

HBL Global Head Office Address

A Wing Basement, Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

HBL Global Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

HBL Global reviews & complaints(392)

Respected Sir / Madam
Myself Tanuja Sinha w/o (Late) Mr. Deepak Kumar Sinha. My husband died on 22nd January, 2021.

He was working with your organization . His employee Id is D06787 and UAN number is[protected].

I have submitted all required documents to the seniors, but till now I haven't received his Pf - Pention and full Gratuity ammount.

I am writing this letter to apply for PF and Gratuity ammount. His last working date with the company was January 22nd, 2021.

Kindly resolve my problem as soon as possible or suggest me to right direction.

Thanks and regards
Tanuja Sinha
B. S. City (Bokaro) Jharkhand

amount...
HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kindly let me the process for pf withdrawal
    Emp code h02311
    HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Kindly revert the status..

Sir I am left your company on 03.11.2011. My Employee id is S39825. I am working in telemarketing executive in your Nungambakkam branch. Till now I am not get my pf amount. My contact number is [protected]. Please resolve this problem

Dear Sir/Ma’am
        Greetings..!!
        Cordial greetings. I hope you are doing well. Dear Sir/Ma’am
        My name is Prashant Kumar, employee ID P14686, and I was with your organization at the post of Marketing Executive.
        I am writing this letter to apply for PF. I had resigned from my job with HBL Global Pvt Ltd. my last working date with the company was August 10th, 2012.
        Now I would like to withdraw my PF amount...

I am working In HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD Since[protected], my ECN TO2521 but till now I am not getting my relieving letter but I am already getting my Full and Final settlement letter with amount.So please kindly arrange the relieving letter.It's very urgent.

Name : SUJAY PATHAK
          EMP ID : HBL/AP/S09697
          EMAIL : [protected]@yahoo.co.in
          Contact No: [protected]
          HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Sujay Pathaki worked HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD undertaking hdfc bank my employer id HBL/AP/S09697. 2005 please can you arrange payslip and relieving letter i got a another job please can you provide...
            I am Remin jeswel from cochin location.
            As per exit details updated in the system by my reporting manager, my last working date was on 02/07/2022.

And I received the resignation acceptance mail confirming the same details. After that I joined another company on 4th of July 2022 and its delayed to submit my relieving letter with the current organisation. So they are holding my salary for this month and I request you to...

I need my reliving letter as I am selected In HDFC bank and my offer latter got stuck due to reliving letter. Request you to please help and resolve my issue.
            I worked with HBL Global pvt ltd employee ID R27565 as a Relationship Executive in location Adilabad joining date[protected] to[protected]

Thanks & Regards
            PALTHE RAVI
            EMP ID R27565
            MOBILE [protected]
            [protected]@gmail.com...

HBL Global Pvt Ltd — Relieving letter
            I don't have reliving letter. Please arrange my reliving letter employee ID R27565
            R27565
            PALTHE RAVI
            [protected]@gmail.com
            HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir I was work in HBL global Pvt Ltd in 2011 now I want to my employe ID for my future career
              HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Pathan Baji. I worked in your organisation as a Sales Executive bearing the employe code - B09804 from[protected] to[protected].

I hereby bring to your kind notice that I have requested your kindselves to issue the Relieving Letter which I have not received yet, I need to submit the same in my new office for which they are asking frequently and I am unable to do the same, I will be grateful to you if you issue the relieving order to the earliest possible and I request you do a favour by sending the same to HDFC bank address, piduguralla or send to my mail id : [protected]@gmail.com

I here by enclosed my joining order of me in your company.

Pathan Baji,
                [protected].
                HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Jimmy R Shah and have worked with your co in the tear 2003 to 2005 at Ahmedabad, Gujarat and was reporting into Mr Rashmikant on the role sales executive

I have been trying since long to contact in order to get my employee id and PF details to withdraw the same. Pl share these details on my email id - [protected]@gmail.com and my contact number is [protected].

Kindly share the details on priority.
                  HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I worked with HBL Global pvt ltd employee ID HBL/AP/A16521 in the year 2009 as a sales executive in Delhi.
                    Need your support. I will be thankful to you.
                    Desr team'

Kindly consider my request on priority it's very very very urgent.
                    Krish5676's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 30, 2022
                    Team waiting fir revert.

Myself Suhas S Wagaskar, was working with HBL Global as employee from 17th June 2005 to 30th April 2006. My reporting authority was Hemant Sutar ([protected]) and from 02nd May 2006 to 19th May 2007(employee code S19466) at my reporting authority was Ankur Bhatnagar (Contact number [protected] and [protected] and email id ankur.[protected]@hdfcbank.com).

I require relieving letter as I have got job at HDFC Bank Ltd at a higher post and my offer letter is kept on hold as I do not have relieving letter of HBL Global.

Kind request to provide me with relieving letter.

Thanks and regards,
                      Suhas S Wagaskar
                      [protected]/[protected]

Sir/Mam,
                        Myself Bikramaditya Pradhan I need my reliving letter as I am selected In a banking sector and my offer latter got stuck due to reliving letter. Request you to please help and resolve my issue.
                        I worked with HBL Global pvt ltd employee ID B07629 in the year 2013 in credit card services location Kolkata.That time my reporting senior told me to take one month training then appointed me, I took training total 3-4 days...

Myself Rakesh Jangir I was working in HBL Global Pvt LTD from 10th Aug 2012 to 08th June 2017. My Employee Code was R22471.

I M have great experience with HBL and properly working there.. No remarks at working time.

Now I m Going to join other Financial institute as Senior Manager Post. They asked me HBL experience proof.

Requesting you to Pls Provide Experience Certificate for Above mention Period, I M highly thankful for same

Name : Rakesh Jangir
                        Department : HDFC ( EEG Department )
                        Employee Code : R 22471
                        Location : Jhunjhunu
                        Email Id : Jangir.[protected]@gmail.com
                        Contact no : [protected]
                        HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I worked with HBL Global pvt ltd employee ID A20767 in the year 2010 in Merchant services location Panipat Haryana. That time i informed to my authorities on mail. I received my FNF in December 2010/January 2011 but reliving letter not recieved to me.
                          Need your support. I will be thankful to you.

Ajay kumar
                          [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                          Jul 19, 2022
                          Thank you so much for your valuable support.
                          HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I don't have reliving letter. Please arrange my reliving letter employee ID A20767.
                            Ajay kumar
                            A20767
                            [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                            Jul 19, 2022
                            Thank you so much for your valuable support.
                            HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Please look at matter & resolved it urgently my joining process is pending due to Relieving letter
                            Name : Ajay kumar
                            ECN Code : A20767
                            Dept. : Merchant services EDC
                            Location: Panipat Haryana
                            Post: Sales Executive
                            Duration: June 2010 to September-2010

Request For arrange duplicate Relieving Letter as Original Relieving Letter is Misplaced.

Name : Pinkesh Patel
                              ECN Code : P21537
                              Dept. : Home Loan
                              Location: Nadiad
                              Post: Sales Executive
                              LWD: September-2016

Pls request to sir duplicate Relieving Letter send to my mail id

Thanks And Regards