HBL Global

Facebook
A Wing Basement, Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

Good

HBL Global related photos (28)

HBL Global Complaints & Reviews

Bhushan Salunke on Nov 14, 2020
I was working with hdfc bank under the payroll of hbl global . i want to withdraw my pf for that i need establishment code .so please kindly provide me

[Nov 14, 2020] HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

neelam agrawal on Oct 24, 2020
    I am an employee of hbl banking services. My employee id is N16098. I have resigned this month through mail. But haven't got any response from hbl and I have also mailed for my fnf, several times. But no one is bothered. Please help on this. My cousin tact no. Is [protected] . Also I have tried no. From google but they are changed. And no one is ready to help even for it.please help.

[Oct 24, 2020] HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I have sent all the documents and it's delivered to them on 9 nov 2020 . Still they are not responding to the mail and also I am not getting any update from anyone from hdfc Or hbl team. Please help on this

HBL Global Pvt Ltd — Pf withdrawal - hbl/ap/s/4062

4096 on Oct 22, 2020
      Hi team, I worked with HBL global for car loan department in the year 2004. My employee number is S4062. I wanted to withdraw...

[email protected] on Sep 28, 2020
      Kindly help with withdraw process as i was previously working there.

Provide me with pf number and una number for further process. I tried mailing you but it is not working.

Ec code is k12220
      Khushboo hasmukh sharma

[Sep 28, 2020] HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by [email protected] Sep 28, 2020
      Kindly help me with PF withdraw process.
      I was previously working there and I tried mailing you but unfortunately it is not working. Provide my UNA number for further process.

Ec no. K12220
      Khushboo sharma

swati sonchhtra on Sep 22, 2020
        Hello sir/madam i am working as sales executive at hbl global pvt ltd and my employee code is s55546
        Please send immediately my last salary slip i need my pf account number and uan number
        My email address is [protected]@gamil.com
        Contact number [protected]
        Thanks and regards
        Swati sonchhtra

[Sep 22, 2020] HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sushma Rajan on Sep 16, 2020
          Hi team,

My name is sushma r. I was working in hbl global pvt. Ltd. Bangalore from august 26, 2014 till march 2015. My employees i'd is s50423. I resigned in march 2015, but still haven't received any details regarding pf withdraw. I had reached out to hr regarding the same and reached out to pf office regarding this. I didn't get any information regarding this. Can you please help me in withdrawing pf amount as it is vry urgent. Please do the needful.

Emp id: hbl/ap/s50423
          Pf account number: 168334
          Hbl product code: 105
          Company code: h053

I don't have uan number and password. Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

Sushma r

[Sep 16, 2020] HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

chintan upadhyay on Sep 11, 2020
            I need my relieving letter and my all pay slip during my working experience

I had worked with HBL Global pvt LTD during june-2012 to oct- 2013

Emp I'd - C03175
            Name- Chintan upadhyay
            Branch- himatnagar

[Sep 11, 2020] HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I need appointment letter and reliving letter on urgent basis

HBL Global — Https://please-provide-uan-number-employee-id-V11323

vicky645 on Aug 30, 2020
              Please-provide-uan-number-employee-id-V11323 and PF a/c number...

rahul2299 on Aug 22, 2020
              Dear hbl global team,

My sister worked with hdfc credit card department in delhi, company was deducting epf every month. She didn't receive uan number. She is not working last 5 years. Now she wants to withdraw pf.

We already sent you form 19 to kamla mills compound (Mumbai) office. But i received the letter back, as your office shifted to new address. Please do share new address and uan number and tell me the process to draw pf.

Employee id: r26549

Contact me: [protected]

[Aug 22, 2020] HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Atul Guher on Aug 19, 2020
                I am shri. Atul guher worked as sales executive at hdfc bank (Hbl global pvt ltd). Recently i applied for a job in another firm and they required my monthly payslip as proof of job as i worked in the previous company. I request you to please issue me payslips since august 2016 to end working day as soon as possible and also this is required for my future requirements. I will be thankful to you.

Atul rajpal guher
                Employee id code - hbl/ap/a33686

[Aug 19, 2020] HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

MManishK on Jul 31, 2020
                  Hi team,

Greetings for the day!

My name is manish kumar and my ec no. M21896 and my my last working date 31.08.2015

This is to inform you that i have received a letter regarding pf withdraw on 24 december 2015 and this is to inform you that i have never transferred this pf to my current job.

Now i have to withdrawal pf amount. However, i am unable to fill form 19 and 10-c. Also, i am unable to find my pf number.

Could you please help me out so that i can fill the form and collect the pf amount asap.

Please contact me as soon as possible.

I really need amount in this covid 19 situation.

Thanks & regards,
                  Manish kumar
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 1, 2020
                  Hi, Thank you for your E-mail. I would like to inform you that I didn't received any E-mail and calls from HBL global. I have received only one letter. There mentioned that if you that want to withdrawal your PF than please send us the from 19 and 10-C along with one cancelled cheque. However, i did not received my PF number. Could you plese help me out. Please contact me on 9716918526 ASAP so that i will tell you more information whatever you want to ask. Thanks & Regards, Manish Kumar EC M21896 Last date of working 31.08.2015

[Jul 31, 2020] HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

HBL Global — Relieving date issue

Selvam Selva on Jul 29, 2020
                    Dear sir/ madam,

My name is selvam. S. And i was working in hbl global pvt ltd from 01st july 2007 to november...

Uttam Sanu on Jul 16, 2020
                    Dear team,
                    I was a employ of hbl global pvt ltd.
                    My pf no is : 19149.
                    Employee code: u00099
                    Kindly advise how i can withdraw my pf.

Uttam
                    Mail id: [protected]@rediffmail.com

[Jul 16, 2020] HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Suresh Jadaon on Jul 14, 2020
                      Hello sir/madam i am working as sales executive at hbl global pvt ltd and my employee code is s15702.
                      Please send immediately salary slip month of september, octber and november 2008
                      Thanks and reg
                      Sanjay kumar gupta

Send my salary slip on
                      [protected]@gmail.com or [protected]@gmail.com

[Jul 14, 2020] HBL Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

HBL Global — required uan no.

kapil rathour on May 9, 2020
                        I was working in hdfc bank ltd - auto loan department, through hbl global pvt. Ltd. From may 2011 to august 2012, my employee...

HBL Global — request for only having pf ac no co establishment code required

J1981deep on Mar 7, 2020
                        M jagdeep kumar and joined in hdfc bank ludhiana punjab, miller ganj branch as designation in ric department as off role (Hbl...

HBL Global — no dues certificate

Garvit123 on Feb 28, 2020
                        Dear sir/ madam,

My name is ram janam yadav. And i was working in hbl global pvt ltd from 24th may 2015 to...

HBL Global — i want to withdraw my pf but i do not doing that because of i haven't uan no.

Manali.patel on Feb 26, 2020
                        I want to withdraw my pf but due to change hbl employees into hdb employees so no one give me proper ans... I worked in hbl...

HBL Global — please provide uan number employee-id-c01505

pardip123 on Feb 22, 2020
                        I was working in hdfc bank ltd - auto loan department, through hbl global pvt ltd. From 2006 to april 2013, my employee code...

HBL Global — salary slip

NayanNitam on Feb 1, 2020
                        Myself nayan choudhury, i was working in hdfc bank ltd - credit card department, through hbl global pvt. Ltd. From 07 march...