[Resolved]  HCL Tablet — Tablet issue not Solved.

My Tablet had touch Problem so I went to HCL service centre and submitted tablet on 7June 2014. My complaint no is [protected]. I called call center 100 times and also written many mails they just are saying we are working on your complaint. It's been more than 5 months my tablet in Service centre and no one giving the right answer. This is the worst experience of service industry in life. No one listens . I have never seen such a worst service in any industry in any aspect. I have no words to define a suffering HCL provides. People please do noy buy any products from HCL as they we wont get service from them. They are just .
Complaint comments

Comments

My Tablet had touch Problem so I went to HCL service centre and submitted tablet on 7June 2014. My complaint no is [protected]. I called call center 100 times and also written many mails they just are saying we are working on your complaint. It's been more than 5 months my tablet in Service centre and no one giving the right answer. This is the worst experience of service industry in life. No one listens . I have never seen such a worst service in any industry in any aspect. I have no words to define a suffering HCL provides. People please do not buy any products from HCL as you wont get any service from them. They are just .

Pune