HCL Technologies Customer Care Contacts

1.5
Last updated Feb 5, 2023

File a complaint to HCL Technologies

Having problems with HCL Technologies?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HCL Technologies customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HCL Technologies

HCL Technologies Company Representatives

HCL Technologies Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

HCL Technologies Overview

Latest complaint EPS Details are not provided to regional office gurgaon has been filed on 05/02/2023. Latest Resolved Unable to login with the otp sent to email was resolved Jan 12, 2023. HCL Technologies ranks as the #1 most complained about among Employers.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HCL Technologies. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent HCL Technologies reviews & complaints(1625)

HCL Technologies — EPS Details are not provided to regional office gurgaon

My current PF transfer request from Accenture to TCS is rejected by field officer as he mentioned 'EPs service details are not provided.
When I raised RTI I got to know HCL has not provided my service details to regional office Gurgaon.
From HCL to Accenture only Pf was transferred but HCL has not yet provided service details .
EPS account for HCL:(GN/GGN/5572/280814)
i am following up with HCL from...

HCL Technologies — Regarding onboarding process

My name is Atchukola Anil kumar i got selected for HCLTechnologies . I UPLOAD the all required documents in iOnboard portal my profile completed Upto 50% and i am not getting any update till now regarding to Onboard .

I upload all the require documents two months before till now my onboard is not completed please help in this.

I send so many E-mails to the candiadtesupportBGV and DiscoverHcl no response from...

HCL Technologies — Download of Relieving and Experience letter failed

My employee id at hcl was 51377449

I am unable to download experience letter as well as relieving letter from separation portal

No one from fnf settlement is either responding.

It's been quite frustrating