HCL Technologies

Gautam Buddh Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh
India - 201301

Load

HCL Technologies related photos (156)

HCL Technologies Complaints & Reviews

The status of the PF withdrawal reflecting as 'Disbursed' in the HCL's ex employees PF portal but it not credited in the account for days.

[Apr 10, 2021] HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Followed up with several emails with the organisation but no response and not helpful
Request No. : REQ-114080
PF Number : GN/GGN/005572/[protected]
Pension Number : GN/GGN/005572/9978549
Request Type : Withdrawal
Request Status : Disbursed
Complaint comments

Offer letter mail rolled on 17th Mar 2021 but unfortunately Offer letter attachments and portal link is missed in the mail . After multiple follow-up mails and mails recruitment HR stated there was an technical issue and it will take one week to resolve it . However, after that he is not responding to my emails and calls . Its been almost 20 days I have been waiting for resolution .

Name : Suresh babu Konisetti
    email id : suresh.[protected]@outlook.com
    Mob no : [protected]

[Apr 07, 2021] HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Team,

I am Bobbili Jagadeeswararao, I have been selected for Linux possition in HCl, almost process was completed (interview, hr discussion), just waiting for offer, now got a call and saying that my profile was dropped. I don't know reason behind that. Please help in this process .

Details :-
      Mail ID :-jagan.[protected]@gmail.com
      Mobile number- +91- [protected]

[Apr 06, 2021] HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi Team,

Recruitment team said like, my offer got dropped, I don't know reason why?
      Every document I submitted as requested, I spent lots of time with them? Now finally I got this new by phone call. I don't know reason,

Can you people help to get it offer..
      Complaint comments

It has been more than 2 years since I resigned from HCL Technologies, but the PF transfer is still not completed. Whereas,...
        Someone called me from naukri and said we are calling regarding job opportunity from HCL. They asked me to pay 2800 for training...

I got a call from the following number stating for an opening in HCL technologies Ltd.Also demanded INR 2400 which they claim to be refundable.

The number is +91 [protected]
        Email: Naukri.[protected]@yandex.com

The mail i received stated as follows;

Please clarify me if this is a part of naukri team and if not please do the needful to avoid such incidents.

[Mar 31, 2021] HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments

My fnf is pending from a long time in HCL, I have done approx more than 20 mails but always they provide same issue like bank account details not updated . but I have send them bank account details multiple times.

please register as a complaint I look other process also for my clearance. will take legal action also for this if it does not clear. because they have shown tax deduction but not credit fnf in my account.
          Emp. ID[protected]

Employee ID[protected]
          Complaint comments

Hi Team, / / Please release my PF amount./ / EMP ID:51776126/ / PF : HIL EPF Trust-GN/GGN/5572/420162./ / I am not sure how to proceed, please make it done ASAP

[Mar 27, 2021] HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Raise online claim in HCLT's separation portal for withdrawal of PF
            Complaint comments

I am an ex-employee of HCL was working there 4 years back and raised an online PF transfer request last...
              I Have Registered a complaint that my Printer is not working properly since 2 weeks ago but no one has visit till now for...
              Emp id: 381010/ lwd: 13th sept 2013/ / ex-emp portal still showing below status, / "PF request is...

I have requested for PF amount withdrawal a month ago and the current status of it is Disbursed(10days...

My sap I'd 9616, I have exited on feb26 2021 but still I didn't receive my reliving letter./ / and also I have done all the clearance part onday itself but still relieving letter and experience letter not yet found in separation portal./ / today is mar 08 it's being 10days no one updating the status./ kindly check and update ASAP.

[Mar 09, 2021] HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have attended the HCL pool campus drive which was held on Oct 17at
                merits collegee, nellore.After that, I got a mail to send documents regarding
                to release offer letter but till now I didn't receive any mail. please give me any information or any update regarding offer letter.

[Mar 08, 2021] HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments

I had received mail to submit my all documents after giving technical round, concern person Surenraj from Chennai who asked...

Pawan Kumar sreegiriboyina is a fake candidate in your HCl organisation And his also fake experience certificate also I have perfect proof about that

[Mar 02, 2021] HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments

I relieved from Sutherland global services, then I moved to Hcl technologies(chennai).
                    And then I transferred my old pf account to new pf account. Now the problem is, I am unable to claim pf amount from Hcl technologies,

Hcl HR told me that, need Annexure K from previous company.

I contact my previous company HR, he said, we provide form 13, We don't provide Annexure K.

Now I have form 13 only, I want Annexure K from Sutherland global services (chennai).

Please request you to contact Sutherland global services and get the Annexure K from Sutherland.

Thanks and Regards
                    Navi

[Feb 28, 2021] HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments

After selecting in hcl pool campus drive I didn't receive any update on joining.