HCL Technologies Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Dec 1, 2022

File a complaint to HCL Technologies

Having problems with HCL Technologies?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HCL Technologies customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HCL Technologies

Uttar Pradesh
201301

HCL Technologies Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

HCL Technologies reviews & complaints(1594)

I could not able to transfer my PF and Pension amount due to the below reason mention by the EPFO Govt Officials.

Reason : Member/ Employer advised to submit EPS Pension Annexure K document.
All my PF transfer requests are getting rejected.

Employee id : 51634410
PFNumber: GNGGN/005572/[protected]
Pension number: GNGGN/005572/347872
UAN number :[protected]

HCL PF Team, Please help to share my EPS Pension Annexure K document.

I could see the EPFO PF transfer is still in In-Progress in ExHCL site, Please help to mark done.

Attached the proofs, please validate.

REQUEST to HELP.
HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

When I was employed with HCLT I was holding PF account with the company trust "HIL PF Trust", A/C number HIL EPF Trust-HR/5572/219719 and pension number RPFC-HR/5572/206595 please transfer my old hcl tech company PF amount transfer to my new BSNL EMPLOYEE UAN number[protected], Please give me my EPF member id or EPF composite non adhar form signed by authorised hcl company employeer. i was working exit the job at hcl technology year at 2012-13 and my employee id 51384874 name is Prasannakumar a m and PF number: HIL EPF Trust-HR/5572/219719 and pension number: RPFC-HR/5572/206595.salary slip below attached
    Nov 30, 2022
    Please transfer ex EPF account amount from hcl technology EPF account number: HIL EPF Trust-HR/5572/219719 to present EPF account bsnloffice working number is PYKRP00353630000010477, Pension EPF number: RPFC-HR/5572/206595, also transfer me plz. Employee id :51384874, Name: prasannakumar am Email id : [email protected] Contract number:9449641986

Hi Team,

Please upload my relieving letter in the separation portal.
      My SAP ID is 51465912 and my last working day in HCL is on September 12, 2014 and all clearances has been checked, please find the attachment for the same.

while trying to get the relieving letter, the portal is throwing a pop up showing relieving letter not found, please find the attachment for the same.

Please try to post my relieving letter in the portal asap.
      I will really appreciate i[censored] can email me the soft copy as well as I need to submit that ASAP in my company for BGC purpose.

Thanks and regards
      Abhishek Saxena
      (anik.[protected]@gmail.com)
      HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Unable to get OTP during log in Separation portal.

SAP: 40179936
        Email: [protected]@gmail.com
        HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am unable to receive OTP on my personal email when I log in to the separation portal. It seems that the email address which you have is wrong. My email address is tarun.[protected]@gmail.com. Please sort this issue out as soon as possible as I need my relieving letter and fnf settlement-related documents.

Employee Name: Tarun Mehra
          Sap Id: 51343890

Employee Name:Tarun Mehra
            Sap Id: 51343890
            HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm an ex employee of HCL . I didn't get UAN number on my salary slip or any other document aldo. I've mailed regarding this to [protected]@hcl.com for 4 times. I've not received any response from them. I need my UAN details to claim my pf . Please provide it asap.
              HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm an ex employee of HCL . I didn't get UAN number on my salary slip or any other document aldo. I've mailed regarding this to [protected]@hcl.com for 4 times. I've not received any response from them. I need my UAN details to claim my pf. Please provide me my UAN details asap.
                HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My 2 technical interview rounds were completed for HCL banglore location. On 11th of october 2022 salary discussion and document submitted for offer letter approval. HR told me that i will receive offer letter within 3 weeks but not it is more than 5 weeks and email not reached to HR's official email id and call not reached to the phone number.
                  HR email id to whom i shared documents-
                  lakshmanan.[protected]@hcl.com
                  Please help to get update on it

Email id - [protected]@gmail.com
                  Mobile no - [protected]

Hello

I am Soundhar. I have filling form of iOnboard Profile in that I easily filled Profile Creation after that I am moving on next content that is my accomplishments. While filling accomplishments I am facing issue. I have tried different laptops but still it's not working...
                    Help me

Thanks & Regards
                    Soundhar R
                    HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello team, I am trying to login in the exit portal however the OTP is getting received after 25 minutes and it's valid for only 10 minutes. Please suggest how to login
                      Hello team same is happening with me..my employee ID is 51557866

Could you please confirm when can I receive my fnf as the admin clearance taking more than 45 days. I don't understand how much more time will they take if everything has been cleared from my end. There ar no dues, system has been submitted but why they are taking so much of time. If they cannot help me then please let me know so that I can take legal actions against this inconvenience and the employer will be liable to pay the penalty for this.
                        HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been trying to get my PF withdrawal from 6 years now, an year back they enables HCL PF site to withdraw the amount, but the portal gives OCR server down issue constantly, have tried for months, have escalated 100 times but of no use, I have tried in different PC's mobile, tablet, and private windows but of now use, I am now thinking to send a legal notice because of the harassment I have been facing with the team, I have the full history of emails from HCl denying the issue even though I have pasted screenshots continuously. if anyone here have similar issue contact we will think of going via legally as u have enough evidence to take it to the next level.

Sap ID :51553838
                          lalit.[protected]@gmail.com

EMP ID: 51388653
                            PF no: HIL EPF Trust-HR/5572/222796
                            Pension No:RPFC-HR/5572/209672

I worked in HCL Between 2011 to 2012 I am unable to withdraw PF amount as this PF account is with HIL TRUST. This company is not in the same place where I worked so I don’t know how to contact them. Kindly Help me with this.
                            HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have attended a HCL hackathon interview for an automation tester opening on 15-Oct-2022(Saturday). I spent whole day in the hackathon call and completed at 5.30pm. Immediate monday i got call and informed that i have cleared interview. Then i shared document for offer discussion. We had offer discussion and agreed to a package on 17-oct-2022.
                              But i haven't get the offer letter yet. I don't know the reason. Everytime they say, they are waiting for approval. how can I get update or solve to get offer letter
                              HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have attended a HCL hackathon for Automation Tester opening on 15-Oct-2022(Saturday). I spent whole day from morning 8.30am to evening 5.30pm. Later, immediate Monday, I got call and confirmed about that i have cleared the interview. So they asked to share documents for offer discussion and shared immediately. Next day 17-oct-2022 we had offer discussion and they said they will release offer letter upon approval. But i haven't get offer released. They continuously saying that they waiting for approval. How to solve this issue

Hi Team

It's been 3 months from my last working day (July) in HCL. I didn't receive relieving letter or experience letter in separation portal. Please look into it and provide at the earliest.

Thanks.
                                  Hi team, any update?

I’m not able to login to separation portal to access my documents and PF portal as I’m not getting the OTP. It was working earlier and it stopped working from the past few days. I want to apply for PF withdrawal.

Sap id: 51402151

Hello Team,

I am ex- employee of HCL, I have requested for pf statement to view the amount present in my pf account. I need to transfer the amount to present company

Could you please send me the entire pf statement until exit date to mail. I am unable to see the passbook in separation portal.

Below are the details:

Employee id : 51708230
                                      Name : Raviteja Bhavanasi
                                      Joining date : 1st November 2017
                                      Exit date : 26th August 2022
                                      Mail I’d : raviteja.[protected]@gmail.com
                                      HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am unable to receive OTP on my personal email when I log in to the separation portal. It seems that the email address which you have is wrong. My email address is [protected]@yahoo.in. Please sort this issue out as soon as possible as I need my relieving letter and fnf settlement-related documents.

Sap ID: 51854387