HCL Technologies Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Jul 6, 2022

File a complaint to HCL Technologies

Having problems with HCL Technologies?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HCL Technologies customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HCL Technologies

Uttar Pradesh
201301

HCL Technologies Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

HCL Technologies reviews & complaints(1445)

Ex-employee of HCL(Id:[protected], have requested several times to close the pension account linked with Scottish Widows in UK. Despite sending so many emails, Have not received any response till now. Looking for urgent support.
HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was an employee of your organization on 3rd party roll. My SAP ID was 51858855. I left the company 2 months ago. But my salary wasn't credited as in the portal the timesheet was reverted by the system. I have submitted my timesheet till 11th of April and it has been approved by my manager(ss attached). But on 20th of April somehow my timesheet was reverted. Now the finance team is saying that I've to get the L1 head...
    I am unable to login to myseperation portal by using the following link:

It worked for HCL for 8 years but for the last few week it is asking for otp and it is sending otp to my hcl email id which is not valid anymore. Now I am unable to access my pf account.

Please let me know who can help me to get my personal email (pardeepkaurgill.[protected]@gmail.com)...

Hi Team,

I am not able to login to HCL My Separation portal, it is asking to enter OTP and getting a pop up like "OTP has been Sent successfully on email and Valid for 10 Mint.!!! " but I am not receiving OTP on my Gmail .

Please look into it and do the needful.

Thanks & Regards
    Srujan Kavali
    sap id : 51675759
    email id : [protected]@gmail.com
    HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

HCL Technologies — Unable to login my separation portal as OTP is been sending to hcl mail id.

Am unable to login to myseperation portal by using the following link:

It is asking for otp and it is sending otp to my hcl email id which is not valid anymore. Now I am unable to access my hcl relieving letter and my pf account.

Please let me know to whom I can reach to get my personal email ([protected]@gmail.com)...
      Hi Team,

I am not able to Receive OTP for log in to HCL my separation Portal Website --"https://wf4.myhcl.com/myseparation/Login/Ex-HCLitesLogin.aspx"

Name: Satya durga prasad mane
      sap Id: 51708235...

Sir, Actually I have got offer letter on 22 JULY 2021 and as per your instructions I have paid Initial amount Rs.35400/- on 24th July 2021.Due to Pandemic situation my PG exams were delayed so I didn't get any training session and onboarding also. At that moment, I had faced financial problems also and informed to drop from the offer in the month of January 2022 and sent required documents along with exit form through mail on 10 March 2022.
      This is for your kind information please try to refund my initial amount asap.
      HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My lwd with hcl was 6th April 2022 and i still didn't receive any experience letter nor my Fnf settlement.
        They have also not provided admin clearance even after submitting everything.

I need the experience letter and fnf settlement since I need it for further procedures and also they are not replying to any emails

Sap code : 52044633
        HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I have given an interview at HCL TECHNOLOGIES. I have received offer letter too. But after one month of receiving offer letter from HCL I got a mail that your cost of CTC is not approved. Which is not good. Even I have given resignation in my current company.
          HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I'm facing the same issue.

I left HCL on 20th September 2021 and there was recovery on AMPB and other variables. But, in Form 26AS they have added the unrecovered amount which is affecting me to pay extra tax for the money which was recovered. I have sent mail to HR and Fnfsettlement team. There is no response for 10 days now. I would need your help.

Employee ID : 51875921
            Name : Vignesh T
            Contact : +91-[protected]
            Mail: [protected]@gmail.com...

I had been with HCL Technologies for more than 4 years till my LWD on 17th March, 2022.

Wanted to know about the variable pay out which typically happens after the end of the financial year and it is end of June now, since it is quite a big chunk of my CTC.

Apr 2021-Aug 2021: I was part of HCL Sweden AB hence should follow the same Swedish labour rules and regulations.
            Sep 2021-Mar 2022: I was part of HCL Technologies India and hence should follow those rules and regulations.

Since I have worked with HCL for 353 days out of 365 in the perid Apr 2021- Mar 2022, I expect to get paid out on a pro rated basis. It will really be very sad and annoying if I am not paid for my time and effort. If any action is not taken then I will escalate the matter as I have given all my effort and hard work in the full year.
            HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I have been a victim of worst level of dirty politics by HR infra department of HCL led by Vikas Sharma, HR vice President infra. This fellow was put in a tough situation as there was multiple complaints against his reportee JK Sharma who is the main culprit. Vikas did everything to safeguard his Sharma reportee and rather took step against me . I have already escalated to hear team who Vikas Sharma controls and manipulate them with coverup logic of policies of HCL as HR department is famed for these dirty inhuman tactics. I want to make the CEO office aware of these nasty tactics going in background to end people s career .

Hi Team

I worked in HCL Technologies Ltd., with the employee code 51358657 from the period 2010 to 2015
                HCL is not updating my Profile, aadhar details and personal details on PF portal. they are keep on rejecting since 2019. i linked my aadhar with bank. pan card details are also there but they keep on rejecting. and not updating my personal detail on PF site. because of that aadhar verification is not happening,
                Hoping this complaint will get me some direction to proceed further.
                HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

HCL Technologies — Unable To Login At Separation Portal Asking OTP But Not Receiving OTP On mail id.

employee id : 51358657
                  email- [protected]@gmail.com

SAP ID: 51998438
                    LWD: 13th May 2022

My last working day was on 13th May 2022. I received the FNF letter on 8th June in which I had to pay the recovery amount. I paid the recovery amount on 8th June only and mailed the FNF team the transaction screenshot. Post that I mailed them several times(at least 15-20 times) on the status and requested them to upload relieving and experience letters on Separation Portalbut no one...
                    Have got confirmation that i am selected for the software engineer post on 18/3/22 and will recive my offer within 2-3 weeks maxm,
                    Now its almost more then 3 months aaof today 23/6/22
                    My offer letter is not given to me
                    HR always replies with 'please have a patience'
                    how much patience should i have to show?
                    When will all these process will be complete
                    I havn't applied any other company due to this...
                    I have got confirmation that i am selected for the software engineer post on 18/3/22 and will recive my offer within 2-3 weeks maxm,
                    Now its almost more then 3 months aaof today 23/6/22
                    My offer letter is not given to me
                    HR always replies with 'please have a patience'
                    how much patience should i have to show?
                    When will all these process will be complete
                    I havn't applied any other company due to...
                    Hi Team,

Please provide my relieving letter and experience letter .

Name : Naveenkumar Mathpathi
                    SAP ID : 51698190
                    Mail ID : [protected]@gmail.com...

Hi Team,

Please provide my relieving letter and experience letter .

Name : Vikram Raju Keerthipati
                    SAP ID : 51583390
                    Mail ID : [protected]@gmail.com...

I want to withdraw my PF amount from HCL for which I need to login into separation portal.

When I am trying to login into separation portal I am getting message "You are not registered" and when I am trying to register I am getting message that "User Already Exist", now it is a dead lock.

Also I have tried everything which I have been asked to do to log-in.

Please help with my PF withdrawal.

Niraj
                    HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi Niraj, kindly drop a mail to sushil.[protected]@hcl.com and provide your HCL employee code and mobile number. We will get this checked and resolved.

Sushil