Hcs.org.in Customer Care

Hcs.org.in Customer Care

Alert
Oops! We're trying to establish a communication with the Hcs.org.in, but apparently they're not interested in resolving complaints

Hcs.org.in Complaints & Reviews

Hcs.org.in — payment done for medical insurance but no response from hcs

scmmum60 on Sep 12, 2018
I had received call on 28th august 2018 regarding the medical health insurance for me. He explain me all the benefits. I agree to open medical health insurance for me and my family. Upon this he agreed for 1 + 1 year offer in just rs. 12, 599/-. I made the payment online on the hcs website and also i received the receipt from it. After that i had not received any verification call or any update on my policy. When i will get cards or documents. It is almost cross 15 days but no feedback. I keep trying on the customer care number but it all the time coming engage. Healthcare service (Hcs) is a fake....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Health & Life Insurance

Hcs.org.in — health policy

Shekhar Kadumuri Sanathnagar on Sep 9, 2018
This is a fraud organisation. They repeatedly called me and offered health policy which covers even the regular doctor visits and the promotional offer is if you pay for one year they will provide one + one, i. E., they will cover for two years and some bp, blood sugar and massager free with this. Also, if you pay with paytm there will be a 20% cashback. Once you pay they will block your phone number and never reply.

I have paid rs. 10999 for elite plus plan and when i called them for return of my money but now they blocked my number and just sent me some thyrocare vouchers accompanying...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Insurance

Recently Discussed

Hcs.org.in
health policy
Hcs.org.in
payment done for medical insurance but no response from hcs