[Resolved] Hdb Financial Services — Gold Loan COmplaint

rajeshmanu1989 on Mar 10, 2017
Dear Concern,

My Name is Rajesh Kumar I was taken A Gold Loan Account Number 1388522 and 1394476 worth Rupees 75000 & 29000 Apx. In year 2016 . as per Rules and Loan Agreement I am Paying my all Dues with Interest on time but I was suddenly face an Incident in family because of that my financial Condition was down and I was not able to pay my EMI that time .

After some time when I visit to Branch for clear my All dues with penalty till the time and Take Back of my Gold which I was mortgage at the time of Gold Loan . I was shocked to come to Know that my full gold has been put on Auction .

I am not able to understand the reason why its Put on Auction as you know the Worth Amount of 2 .25 Lakh and loan amount is apx 1 lakh and Irregular EMI Amount Does not Exceed the Value of Gold Value . so why its sold.??

I want to know one thing kindly provide me how it’s possible and how you to put my loan in auction without my permission . as I did not get any Letter Information from your side . this is totally the Case of Misconducted and misbehaviour from your side . this is the mail I am sending you to clear back to my Gold as I am Ready to pay my Entire Dues with all my interest Allowed in this Gold loan .
I just want to say you that this is my Family Gold Jewellery and I need it Back to any How & Any Cost.

I am sending this mail to see your service Gesture of your Bank as it was very good services from your side and I was always Happy with your Services till that time . as you provide me Loan when I need it very high note .

Request you to Take this Request on Reminder from my side and take this Serious else I will Ragistered complaint against you in Consumer Court and I will Take Legal Action against you people and I already talk about this matter to my Personal Legal Advisor AS Well.

So Request you to take this Mail On very Serious Note And Resolve this soon .

Thanks and Regards

RAJESH KUMAR
M: +91 [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 14, 2017

So Request you to take this Mail On very Serious Note And Resolve this soon .

[Mar 14, 2017] HDB Financial Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

HDB Financial Services 2nd Floor, Process House, Kamala Mills, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Hdb Financial Services - Gold Loan COmplaint