Hdb Financial Services — my new truck champion 4923 finance your bank hdb bank

New mandi gharsana, Gharsana, Rajasthan, India
 Inderpal bishnoi on Jul 20, 2019
Sir, when i applied the file for finance, your bank employee had told me the date date 21, that sir is now telling me 15 dates and sometimes telling 16 dates and talking to me correctly. And when my car was to be insured, i gave ₹ 106308 for the insurance cover, which is rs 86, 000 by them. The insurance was cut off. Then i changed the model of my car inside them. The people changed the way they did the u-4923 instead of the champion 4923. Sir, i have become very upset then please solve my problem.

my new truck champion 4923 finance your bank hdb bank

[Jul 21, 2019] HDB Financial Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Inderpal bishnoi, Jul 20, 2019
Sir, when I applied the file for finance, your bank employee had told me the date date 21, that Sir is now telling me 15 dates and sometimes telling 16 dates and talking to me correctly. And when my car was to be insured, I gave ₹ 106308 for the insurance cover, which is Rs 86, 000 by them. The insurance was cut off. Then I changed the model of my car inside them. The people changed the way they did the U-4923 instead of the champion 4923. Sir, I have become very upset then please solve my problem.

Comments

I urgent required reliving letters...but sm told..waiting for 45 days ...

HDB Financial Services 2nd Floor, Process House, Kamala Mills, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Hdb Financial Services - my new truck champion 4923 finance your bank hdb bank