[Resolved] Hdb Financial Services — noc and registry papers

Ghaziabad, Uttar, India
 Naveenpayal on Sep 26, 2018
I closed my loan no 1339558 for my all dues on bank on 15th se 2018. But your all staff of bank not says clearly when I get NOC and Registry paper in my hand...Your all staff have no knowledge and they are very bad to speak...Plz tell me that when I get my NOC and Registry paper...Or send me my NOC on my email id ASAP [email protected]

noc and registry papers
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 26, 2018
I closed my loan no 1339558 for my all dues on bank on 15th se 2018. But your all staff of bank not says clearly when I get NOC and Registry paper in my hand...Your all staff have no knowledge and they are very bad to speak...Plz tell me that when I get my NOC and Registry paper...Or send me my NOC on my email id [email protected]

Raghvendra singh

[Sep 27, 2018] HDB Financial Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Naveenpayal, Sep 26, 2018

Raghvendra singh

HDB Financial Services 2nd Floor, Process House, Kamala Mills, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Hdb Financial Services - noc and registry papers