[Resolved]  HDB Financial Services — Request for issue of Experience Certificate

Emp Code No-ADFC69293

Location - Pune

Respected Sir,

I was working in the HDB Phonebanking department of the company as a Senior Officer Phonebanking during 14th January 2015 to 18th September 2020. Before resigning I had requested the higher management to allow me to work from home but they didn't allow me for that so I resigned on 18 September 2020 as it was not possible for me to work from office in this pandemic situation.After the pandemic situation had aggravated I gave 1 day resignation as there were many covid 19 positive cases found in our office.But now company management is asking for 1 month salary and they are not ready to give my relieving letter as I had given 1 day resignation.

Sir I would also like to bring in your notice that company management has not paid me March, July, and August month incentives for which they have not given me any satisfactory reason.I am hereby requesting you to kindly issue an Experience Certificate in my favor with regard to the work carried out by me during the period of employment.I shall be grateful to your goodself if the issue is resolved as soon as possible.

Thanking you in advance in anticipation for a positive response at the earliest possible.

Yours Sincerely,
Pushpa Bohra
Dec 20, 2020
Please issue my experience letter
Dec 07, 2020

HDB Financial Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dec 20, 2020
Updated by Holariabalpadevi
Complaint not resolved

Comments

Hdb financial services reliving letter Send Me Sir .. Employee Code :S77556

HDB Financial Services
    HDB Financial Services Phone
    HDB Financial Services Address
    HDB Financial Services 2nd Floor, Process House, Kamala Mills, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013