Herbalife / HerbalForHealth.co.in Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Sep 20, 2022

File a complaint to Herbalife / HerbalForHealth.co.in

Having problems with Herbalife / HerbalForHealth.co.in?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Herbalife / HerbalForHealth.co.in customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Herbalife / HerbalForHealth.co.in

Herbalife / HerbalForHealth.co.in Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Herbalife / HerbalForHealth.co.in reviews & complaints(125)

Herbalife / Herbalforhealth.co.in — Order No:3130819650 Date:09/09/2022 Two items no received in packing which is sent by you.

Multivitamin Mineral and Herbal Tablets Plus 90 Tablets
Retail Price
₹ 3, 108.00
Your Price
₹ 2, 447.50...
I had ordered my medicine on 15th August which got returned by courier and today it has been 1 month, even customer care people are not able to help, Tell me when will I be able to get my medicine, if you people have such service, then soon the trust of the customers will be lifted from your company. Help me and try to send my medicine to my home as soon as possible have also mentioned the request number in which I have filed complaint more...

Herbalife / Herbalforhealth.co.in — My Supervisor Kripali Shah (Mrunal Shah ) haven't refunded my money

I m komal monga Herbalife I'd W1Y0208556 my supervisor herbalife id W2793009 Kripali Shah haven't refunded my money product i return the product on time to get refund of money from product i have return all the products but still no refund was given back after so many follow ups still asking for time more than 1 year passed i closed my herballife I'd...

Recently I ordered 03 shakemates, 03 F1, 02 Afresh, 02 dinoshakes and 01 skin booster ( three days back) . Of which I am yet to receive my dinoshakes. Specificity on the delivery of the pending order was not mentioned. Kindly do the needful.
Herbalife / HerbalForHealth.co.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm RUTUJA GITE.. I'm Preferred Customer (W1C1895124) of Herbalife nutrition..i ordered online shake, afresh drink and protein powder.i pay through upi .. shipment came through blur dart courier but blue dart not delivered my shipment.. I'm very upset.plz give me my order as soon as early i beg you...

Hello
    Sir/madam

I ordered a Afresh Energy Drink on 26 July 2022 i couldn’t receive my order yet. So I already paid the money through phone pay and this is my upi id [protected]@ybl kindly pay attention to this and send my order I will be thankful to you for this

Herbalife / Herbalforhealth.co.in — Delivered items are not complete

Reference is made to order No [protected] dated 05 Jul 2022 Murli Dhar Awasthi from Herbalife Nutrition.
      I have ordered total 6 items amounting Rs 7987. but when the order was delivered on 09 Jul 2022 around 1135 AM by Blue Dart Courier Partner Mr Irfan Mohammad Mob No [protected] .vide AWB No [protected] at Lakhimpur Kheri 241 seth ghat road arjun purwa there were only two items inside the box with the invoice in which all the 6 items...
      I have made my payment but order is not confirmed still now. I request you to refund.

Herbalife / Herbalforhealth.co.in — Senior coach behaviour

I’m very disappointed with Herbalife team. Until now did not receive any calls. They not even check my email. They still dragging my complaint without giving a proper solution.

Can someone attend my issues?

I’m tired of getting in touch with a team.

Girish, if you not willing to help, can you raise to someone else?...

Herbalife / Herbalforhealth.co.in — Mental torture & body shaming by senior coach

I already write in so many times regarding my complaint but Herbalife india kept dragging it & no one there to attend my issues. On 21st June 2022, I received & email pertaining to get tools & training. Sounds So stupid. I raised a complaint by attaching the screenshot of the conversation between me & the senior coach but until now Herbalife india team not able to understand it. The senior coach still going on his coaching & Herbalife india...

Mr. Hemant ([protected]) and Mr. Mamtesh ([protected]) from Jaipur scammed me. This company is a fraud. They promised to let us know about the product and do full refund if required. In reality, they are now not picking up the phone. I just used it for a couple of days and it lead to extreme joint pain, dizziness, weakness, nausea and what not. The bill was around Rs.9000. I have already returned all the unused packets. But now they are showing their true colors. They immediately pick up the call if I use some other number and then cut it. I'm tell you, these guys are fraud - DON'T BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM THEM

Foul smell and bitterness in taste of the products lie in here. Serious shelf life issue should be acknowledged immediately but,
          Poor customer service response. No faulty material pickup, refund or replacement updates.
          Following since last 2 weeks....
          Hii Dear,

Maine ek customer ko meri health coatch and sponcer sunanda chel ko mere customer ko meri downline mein lagane ke liye bola lekin unhone kaha ki aap Herbalife mein 500 volume point complete karne ke baad new customer add kar sakte ho lekin jab maine iske baare mein search kiya toh aisa kuch bhi nhi tha unhone mera woh customer meri downline mein na lagakar apni downline mein add kar liya aur food license banwane...

My order not deliverd mujhe mera order nhi mila or status me deliverd show ho rha hai

I have placed my order.i have received order number. But i have not received any message from Herbalife.i have not received any tracking number. So i am not able to track my order...
            Invoice no : [protected]
            Date 20/05/2022

Invoice total : 8100.69

Products delivered value = 3000.00

Complaint against - Varsha Solanki ( vendor/shop owner)

Product worth 5000 is not delivered and fake invoice is generated....
            Dear Team,

I am Mr Himansu Sekhar Barik having Customer ID : W1C1508636 . I have returned 12 products which was delivered on 03 May 2022 at your Bangalore office . Your customer service executive told me it will take 10-15 working days for refund . Now it has crossed 21 days in which 16 working days gone but no-one is answering my refund related, also no-one replying the mail .

Is there anyone who can check...
            Good day,

With refer to above subject, I’m writing in regarding the attitude of Herbalife senior coach.

I’m Jivanitha from Malaysia. When I was looking for wellness or fitness guidance, I got the contact from someone in India via Facebook.

I have texted on WhatsApp and they arrange a zoom meeting with a senior coach named Sai Prasad.

During the conversation, I have clearly...
            Very disappointed by the delivery system, the people in here sirsi region are not providing good service and they are ill mannered, even though i said them about complaining against them he least bothered, They dont deliver courier on time and if we want product then they ask us to come and collect otherwise we have to wait for another two days until they deliver it themselves....

Herbalife / Herbalforhealth.co.in — Forcibly Denied for unopened product refund.

I have purchased a membership program of Rs.6969 for weight loss on 26April 2022.
            I received 5 ingredients/boxes of Herbalife nutrition on 30April 2022.
            I bought this membership from my associate on 26April 2022.

When I bought this membership program they didn't tell me about these supplements.
            I made a refund request from my associate on the same day of receiving the product on 30April 2022 and also on...