Hexaware Technologies — no offer letter even after submitting documents

plot no19, opp shiridi sai old age home,, deepthisreenagar, madeenaguda, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Brahmaiah93 on Dec 3, 2019
I have attended interview for permanent position with hexaware with client location as conduent on 20th nov 2019 and gone through the interview, abd they informed i will be having teliphonic in the next day but dint happened on 22nd telephonic happened. The hr shruti called and told that i was selected in the process on 23rd and asked me to upload documents and i uploaded she told i will be getting the offer letter on 24th but i din't got it. I explained them my situation that i have infosys offer with joining on 25th. She suggested me that to postpone the joining i did it. I got my joining extended to dec2nd. Even by saturday also i dint got the offer letter. She again suggested to postone 3more days but still i dint got my offer letter on next monday also. Risking our carrers with their dirty process.

[Dec 03, 2019] Hexaware Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

152, Millennium Business Park, Sector – lll, ‘A’ Block, TTC Industrial Area, Mahape, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400710
    Hexaware Technologies - no offer letter even after submitting documents