Hi Reach Broadband — poor network connection

This is one of the waste broadband service I have never seen and the customer care service and the employee who are working in u r office r also very late to solve the problem I think I should shift some other network very poor Network.And the customer care executive is also not answering the call they are online but they r not answering the call what is this I had already giving the complaint today the technician came and done the work from the box they didn't came here and check the problem in the router.u r fooling the customer and taking the money and the service is zero

[May 05, 2019] Hi Reach Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

When internet connection was failed, I called to the high reach broadband service to know about the cause. Unfortunately, service executive named (Ms. Sunitha)response was absolute rubbish and her language usage so volgur. These type of negligible behavior should not be repeated. Kindly take necessary action against such headstrong executives.
Poor and worst customer service.the 15/6/19 my net was stopped. So many times I called to customercare. Avery time he says ofter one hour coming sir. At present 24 hours completed. But not coming...
Hi reach customer service is The worst customer service.

Hi Reach Broadband