Hi Reach Broadband Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 20, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Hi Reach Broadband

Having problems with Hi Reach Broadband?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Hi Reach Broadband customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Hi Reach Broadband

Hi Reach Broadband Website

Hi Reach Broadband Head Office Address

8-1-198., Balasamudram, Warrangal Dt., Telangana
Hanamkonda

Hi Reach Broadband Phone Numbers

Hi Reach Broadband reviews & complaints(228)

Since morning wifi net is very slow...it is not loading any pages..solve this problem immediately
Hi Reach Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Our renewal is done yesterday. Our WIFI is not responding
    So, we want technician

I have just renewed my account and its showing connected with out internet and internet may not available.. so quickly register my complain and solve it fastly

I recharge 125mbps speed plan but speed in laptops 58mbps, and mobile 72mbps speed coming after completing also his unable to solved that issue.. only taking a money for under service name... Hi reach one of fraud service given to us. To all Don't take hiReach fraud net service..

I paid full amount of 9, 440rs for the paln of 40mbps for 15months on the date 11/5/2022 now today date 15/5/2022 they promised me that they will get the connection on 13/5/2022 now the person who take the payment not lifting the call and the manager also not lifting the calls form 13th date please get back to me my name is Rakesh...
          This Hi reach broadband is making me frustrated with their poor service. Unable to raise complaints also because their app is also doesn't work
          They will say simply fiber cut if we call to customer care to cover the actual issue. Giving false information to customers . Customers work is delaying due to their frequent issue. Please take action and ban this kind o[censored]nauthorised providers. Please provide our money refund....

First we recharged at 4-4-22 at that we didn't give money they are suspended account we called them when we have money at that time we will renewal but we renewal at 27-4-22 we gave money they told your expiry date is finishing soon at 4-5-22 but we gave money very bad wifi network

Internet unavailable is since evening, please resolve the issue asap

We are facing frequent WiFi service issues at Kothagudem Vidyanagar colony. Hireach Techinicians won’t respond and usually take minimum 2days to address the issue. I have asked them to refund my amount deducting the amount on prorate till current month from my annual package, but they are reluctant to refund. Please help us resolve the issue.

Sir, I'm from warangal, madikonda and user ID: [protected]@gmail.com
                We are facing the single problem every time, this issue is happening from the past 1 month, as usually we are talking to the coustomer care and till now the problem has been not solved, so please respond soon

Since last 3 days internet is not available. Already complaint registered.No.2357331.
                  But still to date no one attended the problem.Very bad service by Hi Reach/Kothagudem branch.Please take necessary action as early as possible.

Iam facing internet issue from past 5 days i have raised a complent in hireach website these is no response from there side
                    When calling with customer care there are saying that they resolve the problem upto evng the same is repeated from 5 days
                    There are also saying that their local servicers will call to us and reslove our problem but i didn't get a call from there side...
                    It’s been continuously internet is not working
                    Whenever I call to the technician he always say that to register a complain
                    After registering a complaint he will fix it
                    Then again next day same problem again it will not work
                    How stupidly staff are working its shame on the upper management for hiring worst fellows who are not capable enough to clear the problem in fixing the internet......

Hi Reach Broadband — Internet service problem in warangal

Good after noon sir
                    hi reach broadband warangal internet service last 10 days regular internet problems we are complainting customer care no [protected] every day but not respanded service and technical excutive team they are telling some simple reasons but not solve .i am tired phone call every day
                    so i will stop this service and refund bal amount my phone pay no [protected]...

We done the payment, it's completed 2 days but till now no one is responding

Printer not working

Unable to access to the network

I have paid the money and submitted all documents for new connection, it's been 7 days now and forget about the connection, these people (Parvaz and team) is not even picking my calls. I feel like I have been cheated and lost my money.
                          Dont go for their connection or at least don't pay anything untill they install it.

Over the month will not get Wifi more than 20 days. they will charge for complete 1month but they will provide service only for 20 days. if we call customer care and complaint abt wifi not working then no reponse. very worst company hireach...
                            Disconnection of Internet from 3 days ..No respond from the field executive after calling many times .. please do respond...