Himachal Road Transport Corporation [HRTC] — complaint for not picking up the passenger

Kullu(t), Himachal Pradesh, India
 Ashima Thakur on Mar 6, 2020
Myself dr ashima thakur m o dental with hp state government from kullu. Was travelling from sundernagar to kullu. The bus stopped at pandoh for tea. I along with other passengers got down to use the washroom. When i came back there was no bus.. The bus had left. I had to board a taxi and i caught the bus at aut... Had to pay 1000 bugs to the taxi driver.. I had my three bags in my seat, one was carrying my laptop. When i caught the bus i saw my laptop bag lying down. The conductor and driver were unaware of the situation. The bus was coming from shimla to manali, bus no. Hp03 6177. This was such careless and annoying attitude... Didn't expect this at all. One should be responsible... Who was responsible if i had lost my belongings?... Bad experience with hrtc☹️

[Mar 06, 2020] Himachal Road Transport Corporation [HRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

HRTC Head Office,Shimla-3, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
    Himachal Road Transport Corporation [HRTC] - complaint for not picking up the passenger