Himachal Road Transport Corporation [HRTC] — hrtc conductor and driver behaviour

HAMIRPUR, Hamirpur, Hamirpur District, Himachal Pradesh, India
 Jenny11 on May 18, 2019
I booked hrtc bus on dated 14th may via online booking from chandigarh to hamirpur and my pickup point was kharar. I wave my hand to bus but they didn't stopped and run. Conductor was looking. I told to stop many times n had to run to catch the bus. Bus timing was 4:45pm. What if i miss that bus who is responsible for that behaviour. If it happens again in future who would like to travel in hrtc buses.
I travel mostly hmr to chd. But due to 1-2 conductor n drivers behaviour i like to travel in ctu buses. So you should take action for conductors n drivers behaviour should be polite n caring for every passenger.
Last thing is about suggestion for bus fare. I have to pay full amount of hmr to chd if my destination is before chd. So kindly make a plan for chandigarh stoppage like ropar, kharar, kurali. And bus fare according to the stoppage of passenger.

[May 19, 2019] Himachal Road Transport Corporation [HRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

HRTC Head Office,Shimla-3, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
    Himachal Road Transport Corporation [HRTC] - hrtc conductor and driver behaviour