Hinduja Global Solutions
Hinduja Global Solutions Ltd.

Hinduja Global Solutions Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Hinduja Global Solutions Complaints & Reviews

I am an ex-employer of Hinduja Global solutions Ltd in the Htmt global solutions Ltd Durgapur W. B. IN YEAR 2007-08. I tried lots of times physically but not succeed. So I need to apply online for epf payment.
Account Number - KN/PY/BOM/46294/14919
DATE OF LEAVING - 22/06/2008
Date of joining - 11/12/2007
PLEASE UPDATE MY GIVEN INFORMATION FOR Online Services.

UAID NO.[protected]
NAME - MANTU KUMAR PANDEY
S/O - MR. PRABODH PANDEY
A/C no- [protected]
Ifsc code -, IDIB000S596
Mob no - [protected]
Thanks..
Sep 16, 2021

Hinduja Global Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi, thank you for contacting us. We request you to kindly share your query with the required details to [protected]@teamhgs.com to get your concerns resolved.

Hi HGS team,

My ID is 200431. I did not receive my experience Letter from HGS which has become an important document required for my next job.

Could you please send me my experience letter to mail.[protected]@gmail.com?

Date Of Joining : Feb 05, 2019
    Date of Exit : June 02, 2019

Kindly provide me a point of contact or reach out to me on [protected] to discuss regarding this.

Thanks and Regards,
    Prashanth
    Sep 09, 2021

Hi, thank you for the message. You can reach us through [protected]@teamhgs.com for your queries or feedback on relieving letters related

Hi Team,

My name is Rajath G and I was worked at HGS Mysore from 17th Aug 2018 to 30th Nov 2018 as a contract batch.
      I have forgotten my emp id
      Please provide me the reliving letter asap

Rajath G
      Sep 26, 2021
      Aug 25, 2021

Aug 26, 2021
      Hinduja Global Solutions Customer Care's response

Respected Sir / Madam,

I have worked with Hinduja Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Indore, from 30th December 2016...

My name is Amrutha N. I worked in HGS in 2011 for 1.5years..My employee number 83241..I am requesting to provide my pf details
        Aug 09, 2021

I was employee of HGS form 2016 to 2018 I have left the company due to process remdown my employee id 167091
          Aug 07, 2021

I left Barclays in November 2018 and since then have been chasing my PF amount. The money was transferred incorrectly and was stuck in the system. It came back after months and I restarted the process over email as I was not working anywhere. They haven't released my funds yet and are not responding to me. Please release my funds immediately. I need it in this difficult situation.
            Jul 15, 2021

I was selected this year New regiume so my salary was detected before 3 months now can i change my regiume plz telle me suggestions.
              S.Noor Mahammad
              Aug 6, 2021
              Jul 03, 2021

Hi, Your feedback is valuable to us and we'll continue to find ways to improve. Please email us at [protected]@teamhgs.com

This is Rabin Shil .i worked for HGS durgapur west bengal ..my emp id -118303.i want to take my experience certificate. So please help me.
                Jul 01, 2021

Hi, thank you for the message. You can reach us through [protected]@teamhgs.com for your queries or feedback on experience letters related
                Hi, thank you for the message. You can reach us through [protected]@teamhgs.com for your queries or feedback on experience letter related

Hi sir my name is Ambrit sekhar parida Employee I'd 182348 my Doj is 27 Feburary 2017 and last worked day in HGS is 4 march 2018 Still I have not Received my Experience latter can you please send me soft copy of my experience latter.. please help to find it ASAP
                  Jun 22, 2021
                  Jun 22, 2021

Company code :- SRICITY
                    Employee no :- 600345
                    Jun 14, 2021

I m x employee of hgs house join date 27 November 2015 want to withdraw money from my pf account. Due to date of joining n date of exit not updated by employer in pf account unable to do the same. Kindly update.
                      Employee id 152785
                      Kindly revert back.
                      Thank you.
                      Jun 01, 2021

महोदय,

उक्त कंपनी मे मैंने वर्ष 2018 से कार्य...
                        I was past employee of KPMG and trying to close query raised to get my F&F settlement.

IN HGS salary portal...
                        1 week earlier I applied for data entry job in workindia and then I immediately got calls back to back I attended few they...

Hi Team-

My name is Shaley Agrawal Ex employee of HGS Indore as I joined this company in Dec 2016.

I would be requiring my offer letter & Relieving letter and I am sorry that I don't remember my Employee ID.

I need to submit my these documents in other company which I will be joining soon.

If you required any other validations please contact me on [protected].

Shaley Agrawal
                        May 07, 2021

My Employee ID is : 178087
                        Shaley Agrawal's reply, May 19, 2021
                        Unable to see the email id it is protected please update me on my email id that is [email protected] also help me with complete heirarcy

Myself Siddharth Dutta, a previous employee of HTMT, Durgapur bearing Employee Id - 23109, worked from August 2007 till August 2008. My PF Account No.: 0132-P[protected]. As I've initiated the process of generating my UAN No. for PF Withdrawal, any contact number or e-mail id is needed for KYC. I've dialled on both the no.s +[protected] and +[protected], however, the 'invalid no.' prompt is being received from that end. Kindly help me regarding this issue at your earliest convenience.
                          Apr 12, 2021

Iam a previous employee of HGS.emp no: 161033. My pf details are not updated and joing date and passing date not updated yet when...
                            Apr 09, 2021

Iam Anitha S, My previous employer Hinduja Global Solutions Ltd Bangalore had submitted my PF form to my organisation on August...

Sir my daughter work in your company she work in night shift so she came in office by companies cab.
                              I want to complain against the cab driver his name is nandu krishna he used to drop my daughter at last he picked my daughter from company at 1.10 am and drop to home near about 3 am the distance between office and home is near about 6 to 7 km why he take this much time he also bought some money from my daughter.
                              Take serious action against him other wise i have to take legal action against him. Thank you so much.
                              Mar 25, 2021