Hinduja Global Solutions
Hinduja Global Solutions Ltd.

Hinduja Global Solutions Customer Care

HGSL House, No.614, Vajpayee Nagar, Bommanahalli, Hosur Road
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Hinduja Global Solutions related photos (12)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Hinduja Global Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Iam a previous employee of HGS.emp no: 161033. My pf details are not updated and joing date and passing date not updated yet when...

[Apr 09, 2021] Hinduja Global Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Iam Anitha S, My previous employer Hinduja Global Solutions Ltd Bangalore had submitted my PF form to my organisation on August...

Sir my daughter work in your company she work in night shift so she came in office by companies cab.
    I want to complain against the cab driver his name is nandu krishna he used to drop my daughter at last he picked my daughter from company at 1.10 am and drop to home near about 3 am the distance between office and home is near about 6 to 7 km why he take this much time he also bought some money from my daughter.
    Take serious action against him other wise i have to take legal action against him. Thank you so much.

[Mar 25, 2021] Hinduja Global Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi, Your feedback is valuable to us and we'll continue to find ways to improve. Please email us at [protected]@teamhgs.com

I am an ex employee of HGS emp no 151080
      My pf details are not updated yet when checked at the pf office
      My joining and releasing date is not been updated on hgs portal hence they have asked to reach you to get this updated

Please check and update me what needs to be done

Kushalli. D

[Mar 04, 2021] Hinduja Global Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi, thank you for contacting us. We request you to kindly share your query with the required details to [protected]@teamhgs.com to get your concerns resolved.
      I cant view the email id here
      Please share the email id so that I can send it to your email address
      Hinduja Global Solutions Customer Care's response, Mar 9, 2021
      Hi, thank you for contacting us. We request you to kindly share your query with the required details to [email protected] to get your concerns resolved.
      Complaint comments

Kindly update my Dob and Kyc, for withdrawal, very emergency situation, I have enclosed my payslip.thank you

Name :Senthil Kumar M
        P[censored]an:[protected]
        Dob: 23/08/1989
        Pan card: CBNPS4449B

Complaint comments

My Pf number 685424993 / i worked HGS 2013 Aug is my last working date kindly submit my pf contribution and Last working date Date of exit asap . pf id PYBOM00402940000080438 .
          EPF not received contribution by HGS

Complaint comments

Hi, I am ex employee of HGS pune my emp id-185461 my name is payal Deshmukh and I want my experience latter as soon as possible as I am having my joining with in 5 days in new company.

[Feb 17, 2021] Hinduja Global Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi, thank you for the message. You can reach us through [protected]@teamhgs.com for your queries or feedback on experience letter related
            Payal4321's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 18, 2021
            No able see the email id of company kindly revert me

Dear Team,

My name is Dilip Laghe and Emp id 204313. my job location was pune viman nagar. please provide me experience letter, its very needful.my mail id [protected]@gmail.com

[Feb 08, 2021] Hinduja Global Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments

Hii sir/ mam / I have two companies accounts of pf so I want to combine my pf balance in one account and I already requested for that so please approve my request

[Jan 25, 2021] Hinduja Global Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments

I have updated my KYC details in a pf form but still the company is not approved my KYC ???

[Dec 22, 2020] Hinduja Global Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Am ex employee from HGS and recently I have updated the kyc details to withdraw the PF . So the company need to approve my pf still waiting
                  Hinduja Global Solutions Customer Care's response, Dec 23, 2020
                  Complaint comments

My name is Akanksha kumari. I have been an employee of HGS from 22nd dec 2015 to 6th of Jan 2017. I want to know my UAN number as my hgs account is blocked, I am unable to do so. will you please help me regarding the same. My employee id is 154320.

[Dec 15, 2020] Hinduja Global Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments

My name is Arpan Jain and I am an ex-employee of HGS, Noida. My PF account is not transferred / merged to my latest employer account. I am facing very much difficulty.
                      Please Merge my PF account to the latest employer. I need to fill the Form for claiming the PF withdrawal on urgent basis.
                      My details are:
                      ----Ex-employee code- 204117

----UAN Number[protected]

----HGS's PF number Or Member ID- PYBOM[protected]

----Claim ID- PYBOM[protected] is still under progress. Please transfer the PF account to the latest Account asap so that I can withdraw my PF from the latest employer.

I am regularly trying to contact on these email Id but no reply over call also like
                      Chaman.[protected]@teamhgs.com

Please help me by considering as an emergency.

Yours Sincerely,
                      Arpan Jain
                      [protected]@gmail.com

[Dec 10, 2020] Hinduja Global Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Iam Syed Asad I have worked for HGS in banglore, Karnataka
                        my employee id - 150005
                        I want to make changes in my PF account but unable to do so because Date of Joining not updated from company end while I have joined
                        So please update date of joining .

[Dec 04, 2020] Hinduja Global Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        contact me on [protected]
                        Hinduja Global Solutions Customer Care's response, Dec 7, 2020
                        Complaint comments

Raipur HGS Company me maine kam kiya tha mere pf a/c father name nahi plz father name update kar dijiye raipur ka HGS ab band hai
                          Pf a/c father name update request

[Oct 27, 2020] Hinduja Global Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi team hgs,

My name is Ashrith D Kishore, i am the ex employee of hgs bangalore, emp id 142946
                            My doj epf, doe epf, doj eps, doe eps, doj fps, doe fps are not updated from employer side, when i am claiming the pf online,
                            These details need to be fill by employer.

Request you to please update the mentioned details so that i can claim my pf.
                            Father name: NANDAKISHORE DM
                            Doj: 1/9/2015
                            Dol: 08/3/2016
                            Address: Banashankari 1st Stage, Bangalore, BENGALURU (BANGALORE) URBAN, KARNATAKA, 560050(Current and permanent address same)

Thanks& regards
                            Ashrith D kishore

[Oct 21, 2020] Hinduja Global Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Hi, thank you for contacting us. We request you to kindly share your query with required details to [protected]@teamhgs.com to get your concerns resolved.
                            Complaint comments

I have an issue with my pf account number. On the salary slip, it shows the pf account number to be kn/py/bom/46294/1293 which seems incorrect to me. It is not associated with my uan, nor the portal recognizes this member id.
                              Can someone look into this & help?
                              My employee id with hgs was 1550068.

Palash mathur
                              [protected]@gmail.com
                              +91-[protected]

[Oct 07, 2020] Hinduja Global Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Complaint comments

My name is nishad khangar and my employee id was 19189 at hgs pune. My joining date was 20th nov'17 and last working day was 14th feb'18. I was working for capita/ventura kalyani nagar on hgs payroll.

I have requested for my fnf letter on hgs portal several times, however no luck. As i'm about to join a new company, i need my experience and reliving letter asap.

Kindly do the needful.

Mobile:- +91-[protected]
                                E-mail - khangar. [protected]@gmail.com

Thanks and regards,
                                Nishad khangar

[Sep 24, 2020] Hinduja Global Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Hi Nishad, thank you for the message. You can reach us through [protected]@teamhgs.com for your queries or feedback on experience letter related
                                Complaint comments

Recently i received a call from oval solution company which promised me to give work and pay 20000inr per month. After that i found that company as fraud. So, today i recieved an email stating to pay the charge or else legal action will be taken against me. Please help me what should i do next.

[Aug 09, 2020] Hinduja Global Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected sir,

Myself y. Kirankumar. I worked in hgs guntur from oct-2016 to jun-2018. I applied for pf claim through online process. But my birth year is not matched so pf officials requetsed me to send birth certificate through post. So i sent my birth certificate through post 2 times from last 18 months, still its rejected saying same reason of not matched date of birth year. I am so annoying by this action. Recently 3 days back again i applied for pf withdrawl through my 10th class certificate, still it is pending at hgs office. Please check and solve my issue, and forward to pf bangalore office.

My details are

Name:yalavarthi kirankumar
                                    Emp id;177577
                                    Doj-nov23, 2016
                                    Lde-jun-17, 2018.

Please slove my issue asap.

Thank you.

[Jul 29, 2020] Hinduja Global Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Hi Yalavarthi, thank you for contacting us. We request you to kindly share your query with required details to [protected]@teamhgs.com to get your concerns resolved.

Hii

I can't activate uan on agonist my old pf no kn/46294/50894. Yet to be withdrawn my pf because of the issue. I need to withdraw the same. Kindly help

Arun raj
                                      Employee code-63192
                                      Mob no-[protected]

[Jul 19, 2020] Hinduja Global Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      Hi Arun raj, thank you for contacting us. We request you to kindly share your query with required details to [protected]@teamhgs.com to get your concerns resolved.