[Resolved] Hinduja Leyland Finance — instalment already paid but company again claim instalment regards

1076/14, Hathising ni wadi, o/s delhi gate, shahibaug road, shahibaug, ahmedabad -'4, India
 Riddhi Prajapati on Apr 10, 2020
Respected manager,
I am want to inform you that my all instalment already deducted in my account on time. So why Hinduja finance claim again and again that paid instalment. And it's truly effects to my credit score. I want a satisfying answers for your side on priority.

If possible send me updated data in my mail id as soon as possible.

instalment already paid but company again claim instalment regards
Complaint marked as Resolved May 14, 2020

[Apr 10, 2020] Hinduja Leyland Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hinduja Leyland Finance Customer Care's response, Apr 10, 2020
Dear Customer,
Kindly share your loan account number, you can also write to [protected]@hindujaleylandfinance.com
Updated by Riddhi Prajapati, Apr 10, 2020
Previously i have created consumer complaint but fiance peoples did not contacted me dont have any email updates as well. Team i am begging you please take corrective action. Still my credit detail wise my 6 instalment miss in hinduja finance. But my all instalment have to auto deducted in my account on time. So why Hinduja finances claim due payment. It's all are hinduja finances mistake. Not
Loan account number is [protected].
Updated by Riddhi Prajapati, Apr 10, 2020
Respected sir,
Hinduja finance 's that mistake to effect on my credit score and my loan and all. Hinduja finances doesn't Given proper services and customer satisfaction.

Kindly take action in this matter to Hinduja finances. And update my credit score.
Hinduja Leyland Finance Customer Care's response, Apr 13, 2020
Dear Customer,

+91 44 3925 2525 [Customer Care]
    +91 44 3925 2555 [Board Number]
    No. 1 , Sardar Patel Road, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600032
    Hinduja Leyland Finance - instalment already paid but company again claim instalment regards