Hinduja Leyland Finance Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Dec 5, 2022

File a complaint to Hinduja Leyland Finance

Having problems with Hinduja Leyland Finance?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Hinduja Leyland Finance customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Hinduja Leyland Finance

Tamil Nadu

Hinduja Leyland Finance Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Hinduja Leyland Finance reviews & complaints(1527)

I paid my two-wheeler loan last EMI payment, I want my NOC,
my loan Contract number is APAPHPTW00445
Hinduja Leyland Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

HI i have cleared all my EMI and i want to get my NOC from the company because i want to sell my bike. My bike no is AS04V8981

Please send the NOC lettere to my email address: [protected]@gmail.com

this i very urgent becasue i am buying a new bike and i want it done as soon as possible.

Hi sir my name is Renu devi i have taken a loan from hinduja finance hazaribagh branch.i had payed all my instalment at time without failing but at time of covid lockdown i was had not paid 3 month instalment.after that i visited finance office for enquiry that how i have to pay my 3 month instalment which i have laked due to lockdown. They have told me that no problem u have to pay three months extra form your instalment time . I had asked them that do i will to have late fine any type of charge at that time they told that no extra charge will be added now they are troubling me to pay a monetroum or intrest of rupees 2500 for that three months. I am not able to pay that extra charge so i visited the office again to ask about some solution they told that u have to pay it any cost its company policy . please help me out.

Make my contract no ATNENESV13678 to autodebit facility as my meadiater finance not paying emi of me which I pay correctly
        Dear Customer,
        Kindly write to [protected]@hindujaleylandfinance.com with your loan account number. Alternatively, you can try our mobile app, HLFConnect, which enables you to view statements, repayment schedules of your loans, raise any queries related to NOC, Foreclosure, etc.

Dear, sir/ madam,
          My self Rajesh kumar from himanchal pradesh I had finance my two wheeler loan since 2015, I have already paid my all installment loans. But I didn't received my scooty Noc. My RC no. Is HP37D7985, And my Loan account is Hinduja leyland finance
          Rajesh kumar
          HP37D7985.
          A/c No. PJCGKGTWO1171. So please kindly help me and solve this problem asap.
          Regarding
          Rajesh kumar.
          Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused. We'll revert to you at the earliest. For further information, kindly write to [protected]@hindujaleylandfinance.com with your loan account number.

I have taken a vehicle loan for Jupiter in March-2019 which has completed on March 2022
            My vehicle no is MH12RJ8427
            Contract no with Hinduja finance is MHPUPNTWO7796.
            My contact number is [protected] and my email id is [protected]@gmail.com

Even after more than 6 months, my loan accounts is still showing active status on your mobile application as well as in CIBIL.

Therefore you are requested to issue me a NOC and notify my loan status as closed in all your database

I have taken a vehicle loan for Honda Activa in jul-2018 which has completed on dec-2019.
              My vehicle no is MH12QP4187.
              Contract no with hinduja finance is MHPUPETW04621.

Request you to please look into it as soon as possible an provide me with NOC.

I tried contacting them via email and customer care no. But no result.

Today I had called your HLF Baramati Office Head for my vehicle. But he arrogantly ask me, who was tell you to send a mail the Compliance team. And what will they do for your vehicle. also he said that now pay the forcloser amount. And then Take your vehicle back. Sir i am from middale class family, if i had money to purchase the vehicle. i will used your finance to purchase vehicle? but i havnt money thats why i choosed...

I Surya Chakra Raveendra Nadh Duripudi have not taken any loan from Hinduja Leyland Finance but I was the guarantor for a two wheeler loan with Contract no. ATPVSTW00836 and the Vehicle bearing Registration no. AP05EQ1027.

The loan account was closed and issued NO OBJECTION Letter on 08-May-2019 but still it has been showing in my credit report. Please make it close from Hinduja Leyland Finance end also close it in Credit report.

Thanks and Regards

Surya Duripudi
                Mobile: [protected]

Respected Sir,

I have bought Ashok Leyland Dost plus through your finance in Baramati Showrooms. Due to financial constraints in the last few months I have delayed paying EMI but I have paid EMI with penalty. Last month on 15.10.11 my vehicle was seized by your recovery agent. And they put in the Krishna parking lot. Later I have paid 17500 and 15000 through HLF. I spoke to HLF's Baramati branch head to pay the balance of...

My tenure is completed successfully but not able to apply NOC through HLF connect due to some amount is showing pending...

Tenure is already completed then why amount showing pending???

My loan status is still showing active.. Please close the loan as per tenure and post me my NOC ASAP.

Mahesh S
                  Dear Customer,

I am taken a vehicle in 2013 that vehicle is engine problem already I'm handed over to your executive please settlement for this..This is reported on cibil 28/02/2022.I want to clear immediately..This is most effective to my cibil.

Pan no : BCCPN2984F
                    VOTER ID: YOJ6788188
                    Dear Customer,

I am taken a vehicle in 2013 that vehicle is engine problem already I'm handed over to your executive please settlement for this.why are you put on 28/02/2022 in the cibil..I want clear it immediately..
                      Pan no:BCCPN2984F
                      Voter id:YOJ6788188

I have cleared all my EMD loan amount Date of :[protected]
                        But i didn't get my Noc certificate till now

This loan has been taken from Hinduja Leyland Finance. Loan has been closed long back but NOC not received at your end. Please arrange for the NOC to remove the finance from RTO

So Please kindly provide me NOC Certificate

It's very urgent please

My Loan No. ORJESGTW00239
                        My Gmail - [protected]@gmail.com

Thanks®ards

Manickam R. No. 72, Palampettai Chetpet, Polur Taluk, Tiruvannamalai - 606801 . Contact No : [protected]

Dear Sir/madam:
                          I have bought a four wheeler on APRIL 2018 for which I have taken an amount of 571500 as a loan from Hinduja Leyland Finance . My loan contract no . is TNVETASV00396 . My contract period was of 52 months tenure . I have paid all the outstanding balance by AUG 2022 and hence have requested for NOC...

I have bought a bike from hinduja leyland finance and i am fail to pay so then i made a settlement after it shows remaining amount on my credit report please update as soon as possible.
                          My loan no . DHTW041294

Hello Sir/Madam
                            Regarding NOC for the vehicle TN07AB6620. This loan has been taken from Ashok Leyland Limited. Now this has been merged with Hinduja Leyland Finance. Loan has been closed long back but NOC not received at your end. Please arrange for the NOC to remove the finance from RTO
                            Maran
                            [protected]...
                            Good afternoon sir/madam,
                            my name is srinivasan n. i have bought a two wheeler on 01/12/2020 through hinduja leyland finance as emi basis and contract number is TNSLHOTW03846, customer id is TNC0009034. now i have completed the dues as pre close mode on 07/09/2022. but still now i didn't get noc from finance company side. now i need noc as soon as possible. so i'm requesting you please find my problem and clear it and sen the noc...
                            Name: Sadashiv Dwivedi
                            Vehicle No. UP90T0839
                            Contract No. UPLNKP00098
                            Contract date: 27.02.2011

i want to know the statement of my vehicle loan that how much amount we paid and how much amount is left for paid.

kindly provide the Statement of the same.

Email: [protected]@gmail.com...

I was duped via your agent when I visited to Choudhary TVS showroom in sector 12 gurgaon Haryana.

I visited to get the vehicle financed from TATA CAPITAL, same I told there.

He was sitting on the desk of Tata Capital, and he told me that he is from TATA CAPITAL.

He snatched my documents and enquired about loan and took otp.

When the loan was declined then he told...