Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Customer Care
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Customer Care

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Thu 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] related photos (491)

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Complaints & Reviews

mamta sarda
My consumer number is 611884
. Name Mamta Sarda .
I had booked for refilling on 14 February 2009 with dealer Surendra gas Agency Ramdaspeth Nagpur.On today date 7 March The answer from dealer is that, I cannot get refilled cylinder till 15 March.
This is not first Time that Surendra gas Agency is taking more than one month for refilling . Our requests and enquiries are meted with arrogant answers . Hope the authorities will look into the matter so that I can get refilled cylinder at the earliest.

HP Gas Cylinder — Delay of refilling

My HP gas connection no-617342 from tagi gas agency.

booked for refilling on 5th april 2010.The people of the gas agency are so rude and mannerless to speek to customer.they are not refillig
my sylender.

HP Petrol Pump — Fraud at HP Petrol outlet in Bangalore

Aditya Yedekar
    Complaint against fraud.
    Company: HP petrol pump
    Location: Beside hotel 'The Capitol' near Vidhana...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

Harpal Singh

I booked gas (Consumer No. 100789 Consumer Name Harpal Singh Rawal ) for home delivery on 13.01.09 but till today 09.02.09 not deliver. Visited there office on 12.02.2009 got assurance will get delivered tomorrow. But no delivery happened till date.

I can not share the pathetic situation I'm facing. I'm working with a Reliance Petroleum, as a Supervisor and my working hours are quite large, usually I reach home after 8.30 pm. I've 2 small children ( 2 Yrs. & 4 Yrs.) crying for milk but Gas not available in the Home. After reaching home I took my family to near by Dhaba to have dinner to manage the day even we keep hunger whole day long w/o break fast, launch.

Gas Agency (M/S Kasuli Gas Service, Ellenabad & Sirsa Distt. Sirsa, Haryana ) staff are so negligent that even they never bother to pick the phone, it keeps ringing long time.

Earlier they use to take time but deliver. But now neither delivering nor responding.

Situation is really pathetic, unable to understand what to do with such sort of services.

raman
      Iam consumer of Hindustan petroleum LPG cylinder through Kavery gas agency tiruchi. tamilnadu. i booked cylinder on 11.02 /2009. my consumer reg no is 614311.the agency promised me to supply the cylinder with in 10 days of booking, from the date of 21/02/2009, i enquired the dealer for supply of cylinder, the staff of the agency replying till date today we will supply the cylinder.. the bill is ready. the cylinder suppling boy. is on the way to ur house . till this time they are not supplied
      s.raman

Anurag Gaiki
        I want to take new connection of HP gas in gangaram area, Chandanagar, Hyderabad. But when I asked HP gas Agency BHEL area of Hyderabad, the agency person told that we can not provide the new connection. I have already booked the new connection in October 2006 and the person has alotted us the number 756.

My contact No-[protected],
        District/ City - Hyderabad
        State - Andhrapradesh.
        PINCODE - 500050

sona kaushik
          Dear Sir

We have booked our Cylinder on 5th Feb and delivery time is for 21 days but i did not recieved cylinder till date(3rd March). Everday these ppl are ignoring our call. We came to know that they are into BLACK marketting also. you are requested to please look into this matter. Me and my husband both are working so very difficult to wait for cylinder everyday as per their cummitments.

Thanks & Regards
          Sona Kaushik

sujit pawan

Respected Sir / Madam,

I 'RAJENDER NATH" applied (Application # W.No. 1947 Dt.[protected] for the new LPG Connection to AGENCY : GAURAV ENTERPRISES, G-6, SECTOR-20, NOIDA-201301, DISTT. G.B.NAGAR, U.P., since past 5th January 2009. Every times I visited, I got the answer i.e. Reply that after 10-15 days. Booking will start then we will inform you. But then again i got the same response " The next time you will come again."

So, Kindly help me...!

Sd-

RAJENDER NATH
            Contact : +91 - [protected]

No Response towards New Connection

HP LPG — NON-RESPONSIVENESS

i had taken a HP lpg gass connection for the last 12 yrs my consumer number is 603182.as i am in desperate need of a lpg cylinder.i have been to their HP agency nearby(karan Gas agency sco 269 , sector-16.panchkula).nobody is intrested in dealing with the request.they are not on their seats most of the time.they keep the receiver of the phone so that no call comes.when i visited thier place for the connection i had to wait for 3 hrs in Q.then i spoke to them regarding the matter,their reply was very rude.the response is really very shameful.i think a video should be made and showm to everybody.they dont know how talk.i ll be greatful if could help me in this case as this thing has alresdy taken more than 15 days.
            i would also like to intimate HP company higher authorities so that they can come to know the reallity of their company on grounds.
            please send me my e-mail adress
            14 kg gass rate godown & home delivey
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Hp Gas — COMPLAIN FOR PRIYA GAS SERVICE, HAPUR (GHAZIABAD)

Pramod Sharma
              I M GOVT EMPLOYEE AND I DONT HAVE TIME TO SPEND TO BRING CYLINDER EVERY MONTH SO KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL

Pramod...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (8)

Sudhakaran

I am a consumer of HP Cooking Gas. My consumer No. is 601802 and I get service from Devine Gas, Ulloor, Thiruvananthapuram.

I am pained to inform you that I get the poorest of poor service from my Gas distributor. I had booked for a refill by online on 15th February 2009. When I contacted the Gas Agency on 16th by phone, I was told that my refill cylinder will be delivered on 21st February, 2009. The refill cylinder did not arrive on 21st as told. I enquired about it on 24th (23rd was a holiday) and was again told that it will be delivered at my home on that day itself. But alas!! NOTHING HAPPENED!!

I called the Gas agency again on 25th morning and was told that the gas lorry will come by 12 noon. They also asked me to contact them again in the afternoon. In the afternoon I went personally to the Gas agency and was told that the delivery boy has already gone with my refill cylinder. But since he did not turn up, I again called the Gas agency and was told that the number of refill cylinders taken by the distribution boy was not sufficient.

Very funny argument. Is it not? When 20 refill cylinders are given to the distribution boy, 20 bills are printed out and given to him. In that at is the meaning in saying that the number of refill cylinders was not sufficient?

Every time I ask for a bill, the distribution boy says that there is no bill.He also demands Rs.360 for a refill.

So what is wrong, dear sir? I have seen Indane and HP gas cylinders being downloaded to hotels at Kazhakuttom. These people are making illegal money by distributing subsidizes cooking gas to commercial undertakings. But Indane is much better than HP any way.

So I am seriously thinking about shifting my gas connection to an Indane agency. Then I will get a refill cylinder every 30 days at least.

There were series of reports about the illegal activities of gas agencies in newspapers like Malayala Manorama. But nothing will improve since it is difficult to make these gas agencies trustworthy and God fearing.

A reply is solicited

Sincerely yours,

Sudhakaran P

mohinidhananjayan
                My name is V.Dhananjayan, My consumar No. is 653079 (Kiran Gas Agency, Kondhwa, Pune). I am staying at S.No.65, Handewadi Road, Hadapsar, Pune-411028. My mobile No. is [protected]. Self and wife both are employed. Recently I changed the agency due to shifting of my residence to above place, which within the limit of Pune Mun.Corpn. Accordingly I changed the agency (Yesoda Gas Agency to Kiran Gas Agency) However, M/s.Kiran Gas Agency refused to deliver cylinder at Home even though they charge extra money and I have to collect cylinders from a shop at ECP Housing Society at odd times. Also, I am not getting the cylinders in time.

I request you to kindly advise the said agency (Kiran Gas Agency) to deliver me cylinders at Home since they are charging more on the pretext of home delivery.

Will the concerned officials to look into the matter and give some relief to me.

V.Dhananjayan

Home Connection — refusal of delivery

I have gas connection with Indane.My customer number is 9787.I have booked on 15/3/2009.My distributor, M/S Pradeep Indane Services, Thalayolaparambu, Ph:[protected], -234426, Sap:197226refused to deliver due to booking reason.
                Kindly sed the reasons of refusal.
                Thanking You,
                BOOKING PROBLEM
                My consumer no. is 675323 and i am a resident of 3/5143, krishan nagar, Karol Bagh, New Delhi - 110005 ( my cell no. is [protected]) M/S Shakti Traders ( HP Gas ) is the distributor for my connection. When ever I have been trying to contact the agency the phone remains busy and many time they have a endless hold. I have been trying for more than 16 days over phone continously for booking the gas cylinder. But I am very sorry to bring to your notice that thare is no response from them. The telephone no. provided by them[protected] /[protected] remains busy and not answering, the gas has not been booked. Every time I have to face the problem for booking of gas cylinder.
                Kindly look into the matter and ask the dostributor to set his system either by fax or e-mail, and have some acknowledgement system to overcome this situation.
                Umesh Aggarwal
                I am fully agree with Mr. V.Dhananjayan. I am also having the gas connection with same agency. M/s. Kiran gas agency always delay is sending the refill gas even after 10 days of apllying.
                All the workers including the owener use very rude language with their customers.
                If possible, kindly give the contact detilas of concern officer where the official complaint can be made.
                YOU CAN FILE COMPLAINS ONLINE IN HP SITE THE LINK IS, http://jihaan.hpcl.co.in AND YOU WILL GET A CALL FROM YOUR REGIONAL HEAD, THESE PEOPLE ARE REAL HOLLIGANS . I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT AND WAS RESOLVED IN 10 DAYS.
                I AM SORRY THIS IS THE COMPLETE LINK TO FILE COMPLAINS ONINE.

I am suparna laskar staying in the vishrantwadi my gas supplier agent
                (Kekan Gas Agency, Tingere nagar, vishrantwadi)is always giving me trouble for booking as well as for delivery every time he give excuses
                by saying cylinder is shortege, and he also made a rule that if i book cylinder on any date of the month then next booking can be possible after
                receiving delivery that is almost after 10 days and again wait next 10 days
                for next booking.
                i can'not understand about this rule and this gas agencies also selling in black by charging additional cost to other and give booked cylinder.
                This mal-practices is taking place in this agencies and when we try to
                clarified about our booked no: never give right information, they treat also very rude to the customers half of the time their phone not in work or never receive the call.
                Please give me idea about it because as both o[censored]s is working it is very difficult to do follow up with them .Delivery boy also charge extra money .
                The agency also told us to do whatever we can do...
                CAN WE DO ANY THING AS CUSTOMER???????????????

HP Gas (Pramukh Gas Service) — Don't Supply First Bottle of new connection

Subhashchandra Saradhara
                  Hello Sir,

MySelf Subhashchandra B. Saradhara. i took new Gas connection from HP(Pramukh Gas service sisuated...

Hpcl Gas — Poor delivery and lead time

Marylou Dsouza

I am facing regular problem in getting refil cylinder from JEEVDANI GAS DISTRIBUTORS, Naigaon (E),...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (19)

pushpaben rana
                  Dear Agency,

Pls do needful for us we alredy call your representative at baroda, sama agency. I talk on this nos.[protected], and land line nos.[protected], 2783293. But his reply is not satisfy. Already his service engineer came and repair that faulty cylinder but still lekage is on. Pls do needful for us. It is very dangerous for us. Who is the responsible for the blast? pls do needful asap.

himanshu

Puttaraju
                    Hello Sir/Madam,

My name is Puttaraju. I am from Chappapatna, Ramanagaram district. We are facing problem in getting the HP GAS cylinder here.. if I go to book the cylinder, they will act like entering something, but we will not get any cylinder after one month also. Only if we go twice, thrice, they will take booking. And, also they are charing 370/- inspite of taking 345/-. We are getting cylinder once in two months. And, the way they will respond to customers is not at all professional. Please take immediate action as many peoples are facing this issue here/ I am providing my HP GAS account number and address of that agency:

Account number:620947
                    Address:Sridevi Enterprises,
                    Vivekananda Nagar,
                    BM Road,
                    Ramanagaram.

Please do the needful on urgent basis. You can contact me in the email id provided:[protected]@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards,
                    Puttaraju

HP Gas — delaying delivery & charging extra money

I am your customer who is using your gas cylinder. i am sorry to say that your customer service is very very poor and there is no body who can listen my complain. At present, they are asking Rs. 200.00. for nor marking of gas cylinder. they marked some black symbols on their cylinder. but my cylinder didn't show that. after that i heard it from my wife and i called dealer, they behave with me very rudely and lasly they told me, send ur wife to our office bcos then i was in office.

and this is not first time every time i have to face this problem. hope that i will get better solution for this my contact no. & my full adress is given below

Name:-Arup Kr. Sen
                    Adress :- 21/4 Ghosh Para Middle
                    Post. Fingapara, pin 743129
                    Contact no :- +91-[protected]

Amit M. Malagi
                      I was cheated by a petrol pump attendant at Joyce service station's HP petrol pump on Sankey road in Bangalore today. I asked for Rs. 400/- worth of petrol to be filled in my car. While the attendant was dispensing petrol, another attendant came behind and asked for the amount. I just turned around to give him the money when the attendant filling petrol reset the dispenser. I am certain that he had reset it at about 350/- and not filled petrol worth 400/-. This practice of diverting the attention and delivering lesser amount of petrol is rampant across all petrol pumps.
                      HP Petrol pump attendants are hopeless. Today I filled petrol for Rs 300 near Chandralayout. He stopped near 299.80 and asked me to move. When asked he clearly said that only 20 paise na what will happen?
                      He asked me to move to side so that he can serve others. Given the fact that even beggars don't accept 20 paise, these people have attitude worser than them. This is not the first time they are doing this.
                      same is happening daily with me in near pune in this area there is only one petrol pump and attendant of petrol pump daily try to cheat petrol from the customers.please help me where to file a complain against him.there are three machine in petrol pump but in rush hours they only give petrol from one machine and try to make everything in hurry meanwhile hey cheat customer by filling less petrol .

HP LPG Gas — delay in lpg gas refill supply

daimi shaker
                        i consumer No 600968 Name Daimi Syed Hussain, have boocked for refill of my lpg cylinder on dated 03 November 2008 No.32630...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Harish Chandra Srivastava
                        We are consumer of your Gas agency 'M/S. Vijay Gas Agency at Naka Hindola in Lucknow, our problem is that cylinders supplied by the agency do not help for even 15 days, and next supply is booked after 21 days only. The day agency is contacted for booking, there is always a flat reply that supply is out of order and very we are contacted by some of the vendors, employed by the agency to buy the cylinder in black. Please help because in spite of W. B. C. we are unable to use cylinder continuously for a month even.
                        Same case happens with me also. Same attitude is from M/S Jay Gas Service, Bulaki Adda, Lucknow. Service of HINDUSTAN PETROLIUM Dealers are very poor & unproffessional.

ASHWANI KUMAR
                          CAN NOT BOOK GAS OVER PHONE
                          I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH " GANGA ENT.[protected] " M-43, NAVEEN SADAN, DELHI-32DELHI, Dist. DELHI, DELHI - 110032

I CAN NOT REACH GAS COMPANY OVER PHONE TO BOOK GAS.INSPITE OF TRYING FOR MORE THAN THREE HOURS EVERY TWO MINUTES, I AM NOT ABLE TO REACH.THEY ARE INTENTIONALLY DOING THIS.EITHER CORRECT THEM OR CANCEL THE LICENCE.MANY CHANCES WERE GIVEN TO CORRECT.EVERY CONSUMER HAS THE SAME PROBLEM.THIS CAN BE CHECKED UP ON OUR OWN.

I M ALRADY COMPLAINT HP CONSUMAR ZONE MY COMPLANT NO 08084075, 08027205, 08024212

MY CELL NO : [protected]
                          I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH " RATNA GAS COMPANY " HMT HILLS, OPP JNTU, KUKATPALLY, HYDERABAD -72.

MY NAME : BBS Subrahmanyam
                          CONSUMER NO : 609868
                          I CAN NOT BOOK GAS OVER PHONE

CAN NOT BOOK GAS OVER PHONE

My customer number is VE 14576
                          My distributer is Vishvambhara entreprises, Assaye Road, Bangalore
                          They block the landlines so that despite rereated trys we cant get thru. Then they disconnect even as are attempting to book our refllls. THIS IS WILLFULL harrassment and they should be disciplined.
                          Indane HAS TO DEVELOP AN DIRECT CUSTOMER HELPLINE so that we are able to circumvent the manipulations of the distributor.
                          Supriya Dasgupta
                          4B Fernville Apts
                          12 Infantry Road Cross
                          Bangalore 1

H P — gas not book on telephones

sir
                          consumer no -602068
                          always freqnently changing telephone no/office not uniformaing the costomers
                          no reply/switch off - (O) [protected]
                          (O) [protected] TRILOK GAS DISTRIBUTOR there are office add more then chenge know

Hp Gas — faulty gas cylinder

richa vikas bahl
                            i have been hp gas user for the last 7 years and have two connections with u.i have enjoyed decent service. i deal with an...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Complainant5641200
                            HELLO SIR,

We are from Bangalore, every time we had a problem of refilling the cylinder.
                            Normally we can take a cylinder after 25 days, but they are making us to wait more than 31 days ( one more week we have to wait apart from 25days) .
                            Every time they will tell some reason.
                            Enterprise Name: IDEAL ENTERPRISES
                            ADDRESS:
                            NEAR MADIVALA CHECK POST
                            MADIVALA
                            BANGALORE
                            PH:[protected].

Please take ssome action and help us in this.

Thanking You
                            Vittal Rao
                            Consumer number:635780

Recently Discussed

Municipal Corporation Of Peerzadiguda
                              regarding street dogs in my colony
                              Municipal Corporation Of Delhi
                              disturbance by dog
                              Indian Army
                              delivering a wagon r
                              Ixigo
                              flight ticket booking failed- refund not initiated
                              Defence Pension