Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Customer Care
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Customer Care

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Thu 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] related photos (494)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Complaints & Reviews

arcane
In case you aren't aware, the country is facing a huge LPG shortage.

Maybe you should be a little patient.
and conserve what little gas you have left!
I had booked a gas on 16/1/08 and till date not received Gas. My Customer No. 608371 and dealer is "TATINI SALES CORPORATION, AMHERST ST. KOL-9". On repeated calls and visit of my wife they are only giving commitment but all in vain. I am 67 years old and my wife is 64 years. an any body do something so that I get my gas cylinder in time.
i have not recd my refill cylinder inspite of booking on 9/01/2008 till date.i have repeatedly went ot there office and contact on phone but i recd reply as today i will get it.

this is happening from last 15-20 days.

kindly look into this.

my cust no is 616347
gas agency is - surendra gas agency, central bazar rd.nagpur.
Worst supply og Gas refill by Gas Agency affects regular work.
We have booked for Gas 20 days back but still Gas is not supplied.
i have booked gas on 22 - 09 -08 and as for order i should hav got that on 06 -10 -08,
but i haven't recieved it till now. I hav submitted my present residential address and phone number but the Chirag Distributors, siliguri but no use.
My consumer no. is CH 24742.
My address - Deshbandhu para, T.S. Road, 2no. Sishu Bidhyalaya
my phone No. - [protected]
i kindly request you to take some strict action on it and hope you will solve my problem as soon as possible.

Anis Mohd. Chougle
    Dear Sir / Madam,

I Anis Md. Chougle, Residing in Kausa, Mumbra, Thane. My consumer no. is 612057 and my agency name is M/s. AKSHAYA GAS SERVICE. I have booked personally gas on 21st of Jan.2008 and she was told that your gas will came with 3 or 4 days, but I am yet to receive delivery from them. Everyday I am being told that 2 or 3 days you will receive your cylinder. I face this problem quite often with this Agency. Each and every time after booking I have to call for reminders several times. I visited the above HP agency on 03rd of Feb.2008 and was told that it will be delivered tomorrow morning. In the morning 04th of Feb.2008, I waited up to 12.00 clocks, however no one turned up. So I tried calling the agency, the telephone lines were busy continuously. I visited the agency office to be told that no delivery was possible today for which no reasons were specified and was told that the cylinder would be delivered tomorrow. On calling the cell no. [protected] to given on the notice board for booking refill complaints, it came out to be the proprietor’s number who also could not give a satisfactory reply. This is not the first time the agency people are doing this. This happens every time a cylinder is booked.

As per our information this agency people are deliberately delay gas cylinder delivered to the consumer, If you concerned this delaying he say’s the gas vehicle is coming after 15 days! But he should supply gas cylinder in black to other site.

Dear Sir / Madam, I therefore request you to kindly look into the matter and promptly take the necessary action against M/s. AKSHAYA GAS SERVICE agency.

Thanking You,
    Yours Well-wisher.
    Anis Md. Chougle.
    Dear Sir / Madam,

I Vikaram Raja Ram., Residing in 51, Eilyas colony khajarana. My consumer no. is 611989 and my agency name is M/s. HP GAS ABHISHIK. I have booked personally gas on 1.12.2009st of DEC.2009 and she was told that your gas will came with 3 or 4 days, but I am yet to receive delivery from them. Everyday I am being told that 2 or 3 days you will receive your cylinder. I face this problem quite often with this Agency. Each and every time after booking I have to call for reminders several times. I visited the above HP agency on 03rd of Feb.2009 and was told that it will be delivered tomorrow morning. In the morning 04th of Feb.2009, I waited up to 12.00 clocks, however no one turned up. So I tried calling the agency, the telephone lines were busy continuously. I visited the agency office to be told that no delivery was possible today for which no reasons were specified and was told that the cylinder would be delivered tomorrow. it came out to be the proprietor’s number who also could not give a satisfactory reply. This is not the first time the agency people are doing this. This happens every time a cylinder is booked.

Dear Sir / Madam, I therefore request you to kindly look into the matter and promptly take the necessary action against M/s. HP GAS ABISHEK agency.

Thanking You,
    Yours Well-wisher.
    VIKRAM RAJA RAM.

Sandip Roy
      We have gas connection from HP with two cylinders. The booking has been done on 20th January'08 over phone no. 22269428 and still now we have not received any gas cylinder. I contact dealer but they told me after 24th February they will try to provided cylinder. Now I am helpless, please do the needful and obliged. The dealer is Loknath Cooking Gas, Baranagar, Kolkata - 700 036 in North Kolkata.
      I have taken new connection of HP gas on 08/04/2008
      from Rajrahat, I asked him to give double cylinder but
      he refused to give and told me that anothe cylinder will
      alloted to you after two months, i want to know that is
      it so?
      dear sir,
      distributor code:958510.he is tell me manully are not booking. I am calling [protected] at 4 days, but any time bussy.please sir this problem are solve.

deepak
      cosumer no.621410

;

This is Susmita Chowdhury, daughter of Mr. Subhash Chowdhury, today morning we dodged a complain that we are facing massive problem due to malfunctioning of Gas regulator and we requested you to replace the regulator as first as u can but nobody has come yet though you have said that the person would go within 1:30 pm

Plz try to help us as early as possible. Ur phone is not working also, so its a critical problem to sort out and we are facing problem to communicate with you.

Susmita

Recently I relocated from delhi to kolkata due to transfer of service location. In delhi, there was Indane gas ( 2 cyllinder) connection. After transfer, I pursue same gas connection at Kolkata.

I have faced problem there. The distributor forced to buy 3 another product : 1 lighter (which was already bought from delhi), 1 safety garment from fireplace & sliding wheel below the gas cyllinder (new).
      They have forced to buy the product of approximate Rs. 600/- and did the very bad behaviour.

Is there any rights to force me to buy the mentioned prodcts. Is it not, then how can I compain against the Indane dealer, Jhangra bazar, Kolkata-59.

Sub : My Consumer No. 621283

This is to bring to your kind notice that I have booked one cylinder on 2nd February 2010 on phone and booking no. 919 but till date I have not received the same. I conteacted the dealer M/s Chandrima Enterprise, Kidderpore, several times over phone regarding the supply and status but they are telling that there supply is very irregular they couldn't confrm when they would supply the cylinder. My 2 cylinders are empty, kindly help me to sort out the problem.

Your early action is solicited.

Susanta Sarkar
      C. No. 621 283
      80, Seal Para Road, 33, M.M. Block,
      Barisha, Gopal Colony, Kolkata - 700008.
      My Consumer No. 612072

This is to bring to your kind notice that I have booked one cylinder on 9th July 2010 over phone and booking no. 332 but till date I have not received the same. I conteacted the dealer M/s Kanchan Flame, several times over phone regarding the supply and status but they are telling every time different speach. kindly help me to sort out the problem.

Your early action is solicited.

Amalendu jana
      Ad-142 rabindar Palli
      Krishnapur
      Kolkata-101
      I have transferred from delhi to kolkata, rajarhat. My gas connection also got transferred. But every time the delivery boy who provide the cylinder and fits the gas, he asks for commission. I dont belive in this commisions. In delhi it never used to happned that they asked but here they says we have to give. I have a connection in kolkata rajarhat.

Hp Gas — Let me know the delivery status

PRIYATOSH NATH
        Dear Sir/s,

Please note that I have booked by online a gas sylender for home delivery on 21st Jan.'08....
        Complaint comments  Comments  (35)

sharwan kumar yadav
        At the outset I am thankful to you for entertaining my feedback in the past and due to your prompt activeness,intervention and probably strict directions ,the gas Agency delivered refill within two days as and when I brought the matter into your kind notice.It is a matter of pleasure that gas delivery is a frequent and routine nature as long as your company or customers exist.But it is regretted to state that my gas Agency is least bothered about problems faced by helpless customers which is evident from the fact that I booked cylender on 01.12.2007 against which delivery was effected on 03.01.2008 i.e.after a gap of more than a month.After that booking was made on 25.01.2008 but delivery is still awaited though a considerable period of more than 10 days is already lapsed.Personal talk with proprietor,manager,deliveryman also did not yield me cylinder.In the winter season when we cannot pull on a cylinder for more than 20-22 days.we are unable to find out the ways for cooking food.Now the available options are either my family remain empty stomach or arrange a cylinder by paying Rs 700-800.Sir you being associated with esteemed organisation kindly advice me on [protected]@yahoo.co.in .as to which option should be exercised by me out of above two or any other remedy is available consumer no-612790,m/s Dev gas agency ,Sikar Rajasthan

HP Gas — Delay of 3 weeks in Delivery of Cylinder

My consumer no.is 605867 and I had booked a HP Gas cylinder on 12/01/08 after we had run out of gas.We have only one cylinder connection and repeated requests for additional cylinder had been rejected in past. We were promised of delivery in a week's time on booking but as of today it is 3rd week on and still no sign of delivery of gas.
        Further the agent's telephone no. is constantly engaged and rarely when the line gets through the person is very rude, does not listen just says today, tomorrow, next week and hangs the phone.
        Agent's Name & address - Madhumita Gas Agencies
        Flat no.1,38/A, VGP Parijatham appts,
        1st Avenue, Ashok Nagar, Chennai -83.
        Ph: 24742153
        We have booked Gas cylinder with out local dealer ie. Soham Gas Service, Thane Maharashtra (Distributor code - 195910), but even after 3 weeks it has not been delivered. We are following up till date, however each time we are told that the Gas will be delivered tomorrow, and that never happens.
        The distributor should be held responsible for that and appropriate action should be taken.

Consumer No. 635877.
        Consumer No: 603811 (Dnyaneshwar Lokhande) Thane (E)Maharashtra
        I have booked HP Gas cylinder 2 week back through new introduce system on 12665, they have given the booking number but when will get deliver to my place.
        Please kindly help
        I am so fed up with these guys. they just delay the deklivery by over a month or so. Some should teach them a lesson. may be file a complaint in consumer court for harrassing the consumers. The phone is always busy. How to reach these guys?????????????????????

hpgas — delay in delivery of gas even after lapse of one month.

My self bearing consumer no.608723, was booked for refiling of gas vide no.842 dtd.06.06.2009 with distributors (code no.960290, )Asian Gas Service, Phulbani. It is strange to note that the till today I have not reeived the gas whereas the persons had booked their gas refiling already received.
        I have book gas through the 24x7 booking on telephone one month before, after this i have given three calls for the delivery but till now it is not yet delivered. During this period i have spent Rs. 1200/- for 2 cylinders. The phone number of the delivery centre is so hopless that after dailling hundred of times if lucky will be able to talk to the person sitting there who is not at all coperative
        i am neetu i resideat # 607, B Anu Appts , Near hope farms, whitefield area of bangalore. my gas agency is sri ganesh gas agency , i have not recvieved my refill yet, booked on 11th sept was promised by agency tht they would deliver it by 13th sept, have not recevd yet. inspite of repeated phone calls they donot do the needfull, i had a similar complaint in the month of july , and i got the delivery of time in aug , but the problem reoccurs in sept. pls resolve this issue at the earliest as it is very difficult to followup on the delivery and the entire cycle of delivery goes for a six, if we donot get the gas as per the committed date. pls do the needful .
        dear sir or mam, i m very upset because i booked my cylinder before 3 weeks ago but in my no cylinder gave by the distributer .so, please take urgent action on my complaint
        thanking you
        gas no.--609286
        booking no.[protected]

I am a resident of Civil Lines, Nagpur.
        I have a londged a booking for gas cylinder.
        It has been placed on 8 th Dec '09 and till todays date i.e 3rd Jan '10 the delivery is not done.
        Also people near by HP Gas Office are careless in recording the requriments of the people and the behaviour towards customers is rude.
        The telephonic booking is also not respondent well.
        Kindly look in the matter. And I hope there would be no greivences later on..
        VinodKumar Tambi

Manoj Jain
          Non Delivery of Gas Cylender after booking Or misbehave with my servant, non pick up of phone numbers

I booked gas for home delivery on last month but till today 04.02.08 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative they will not pick up the phone when my servant go and request for gas cylinder the way of talking ,behaviour and attitude is so rude , I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Distributor is CAUkers, 16, netaji Subash marg, Darya Ganj, New Delhi
          Manoj Jain
          4864, Jain Bhawan,
          24, Darya Ganj,
          New Delhi

My CUSTOMER NO IS 650161
          I booked gas for home delivery on last month but till today 04.02.08 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative they will not pick up the phone when my servant go and request for gas cylinder the way of talking, behaviour and attitude is so rude, I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Distributor is JAYANTI GAS SERVICE JAYANTI VIHAR KANGRA (H.P.)
          PHOOLAN DEVI,
          BADI HALER,
          DUNGA BAZAAR KANGRA (H.P.),
          KANGRA.

My CUSTOMER NO. 713636

Hp Gas — NON DELIVERY OF GAS AFTER BOOKING FOR ONE MONTH

JAYPRAKASH GUPTA
            i HAD BOOK HP GAS ONE MONTH BEFORE BUT STILL IT HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED,dISTRIBUTOR IS OF WORLI HP GAS,AREA,MUMBAI,MRINALI...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Hp Gas — cylinder supplied is underweight

deepak sharma
            I, Deepak Sharma senior manager in bank having connection no. 606866 with M/s Dev Gas Sikar .M/s Dev Gas is...

Shweta Gupta
            Today, I have visited Mane Gas Agency, Near Vartak Nagar, Thane (W) to apply for new gas connection. I have shifted to this place recently and already have a Gas Stove. The agency refused to give me a only gas connection as told me that it is compulsory to purchase Gas Stove from them for Rs. 3,000/-.
            This is black mailing; why should I purchase a gas stove if I already have one. This is against consumer interest and agencies like this spoiling the reputation of HP Gas.

Can someone help as now I am thinking to move to Bharat Gas for new connection.
            My details are:
            Shweta Gupta
            62/102, Pongam Vasant Vihar,
            Thane (W) - Maharashtra - 400 602
            Phone:[protected].

I am facing the same problem in Wadala with both HP and Bharat. They are giving a low quality stove at a price which is availabl ein market at 50% of price. I don't know if this is from HP company itself or dealers are making their own rules.

Today i visit the HP Gas dealer in Bhubaneswar (Orissa) i.t. Smuti GAS (Bapuji Nagar) they todl me that now they are not giving the new connection to the Public. but came to know that they are giving new connection to their relative.
            Respected Sir this is to imform you that my name is sanjay mishra of REWA (MP) MY GAS CONNECTION WAS FROM VARTIKA GAS AGENCY REWA MP DOC NO 2000087 DATE[protected] CONSUMER NO 601886 DEALER CODE 177200 THIS CONNECTION WAS TRANSFER TO BARODARA GUJRAT .AFTER 10 MONTHS IT WAS AGAIN TRANSFERED TO REWA MP ON THE PAPER DOC NO 2002962 DATE[protected] CONSUMER NO 626324 DEALER CODE 232060THEASE ARE THE DETAILS.When my gas connection was transferred to BARODARA in the gas agency there I have paid RS 950 and got the connection and the paper of my connection. Again when my gas connection was transffered to REWA I went to the VARTIKA GAS AGENCY REWA for connection ONE PERSON SITTING AT THE AGENCY NAMED PUSPENDERA SAID ME TO PAY RS 2040 FOR CONNECTION . I REFUSED AND NOT PAID RS 2040 AND I DIDNOT GOT CONNECTION.SIR WHAT I HAVE TO PAY PLEASE GIVE ME THE REPLY AND IMFORM THE GAS AGENCY OF REWA MY MOBILE NUMBER [protected]

Bharat Gas -Shweta Gas Agency — Transfer of Gas Connection

From last couple of days i am visiting Shweta Gas Agency for transfer of my Gas Connection .But every time they asked me to come at 2pm.Even though they have time they replies that they dont have time.It means that their consumer are not valuable for them.
            Due to such pathetic approch of Shweta Gas Agency being the distributor of Bharat Gas brand name also get damaged.Kindly do the needful.

From
            Rajendra Kene
            Today, I have visited Rinku Gas Agency, Near GIDC Deesa to apply for new gas connection. I have shifted to this place recently and already have a Gas Stove. The agency refused to give me a only gas connection as told me that it is compulsory to purchase Gas Stove from them for Rs.1800/-.

P.BASKAR
              I BOOKED GAS CYLINDER ON 14/01/2008 BUE TILL NOW 01/02/2008 I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE GAS CYLINDER, WHILE CONTACTING THE AGENCY WE ARE NOT RECEIVING A PROPER REPLY, THEY ARE TELLING TOMORROW IT WILL COME, AND THEIR ASSURANCE IS FAILED ON THE NEXT DAY. WHEN I CALLED THE GAS AGENCY ON 31/01/2008, THE PERSON WHO ATTENTED IS ASKING US TO CHANGE TO SOME OTHER GAS PROVIDER, AND THAT THEY COULD SUPPLY ONLY WHEN EVER IT IS POSSIBLE

THIS IS NOT NEW EVERY MONTH IT TAKES 25 DAYS DELIVERY AFTER BOOKING, WE ARE OFFICE GOERS AND WE FACE SERIOUS HARDSHIP OVER THIS PROBLEM.

KINDLY GUIDE US THROUGH THE PROCESS OF CANCELLING THIS HP GAS PROVIDER

ASHOK NAGAR
              CHENNAI-600083
              PH[protected]

HP Gas Cylinder — broken seal and less quantity of gas

I have recived a gas cylinder which seal was tempered and near about 2 kg gas was less.

after asking about low gas the delivery man began to argu with us and threading that he will take it back.

conn No. 611841
              through POWER Gas Agency
              Rajender Nager, Ghaziabad

Hp Gas — The worst care of customers

Lukesh Rathore
                I am having a gas connection from HP from last 1.5 yrs. They issued me a single cylinder at the time of connection by saying...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

Hp Gas — non availity of GAS

Brijesh Sharma
                HP Gas

this is regarding the Non Delivery of Gas Cylinder after booking
                I booked gas for home delivery...

Hp Gas — Issue me a new gas connection

Dr.Nadeem Ahmed Qureshi
                Sir
                I am a Doctor, Hyderabad. I stay at Lakdikapul Hyd. I booked a new gas connection in the month of January 2007...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

HP Gas Distributor M/S Devidayal Enterprises — Contact Telephone Nos always kept on hold

lalit chawla
                It has always been a nightmare to book the consumer refill Cylinder from the Distributor M/s Devidayal Enterprises , Sector...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

smeharwade
                Dear Sir

This is Sunil Kumar From Hubli (Karnataka State) As We hav Given Cilender Request To Ganesh Gas Agency Past 25 days But its still Not Deleverd to Us We got transfar our Gas Coneaction To Ganesh Gas Agency Old Hubli Hubli We Got 1st Cilender on 19/12/2007 as On today we havn't Recive 2nd one as we given Requst on 7/1/2008....sir as i am requsting to u Please take serious action aganest this, this is not for only one But all Here faceing the Same problem here..... Plz Salowe this problem as Soon As

Sunil

My customer no. is 727345. I informed the your dealer Pawan Gas Services, Usmanpura, Aurangabad for renewal of gas cylinder on 4/9/08 but till date I have not got the cyliner despite continuous follow up.

Please treat this as my complaint against the dealer and take necessary action so that I can immediately get the cylinder. Please treat this as urgent.

B Padmanabhan
                Usmanpura,
                Aurangabad 431 005

HP Gas - Narinder Gas Agency, Noida, Up — REfill problems

Balaji chennakrishnan
                  The noida hp gas dealer narinder gas agency at sec-37 is totally unprofessional with no one to pick the phone for refill even...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

Hp Gas — Online gas booking information

Nili Majumder
                  Respected Sir,
                  I have the honour to inform you that I am a consumer of (HP gas) your company(Kalyani Cooperative Stores...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (165)

alok menali
                  Iam the consumer of Mr. Alok Menali (bf of F-377, Sudershan Park),Delhi, HP Gas, Cons.no.503032.Iam unable to contract them for booking of gas as there phone keep busy , busy , busy , busy , busy , busy /keep ringing....................................................................... also when by chance phone line is connecting, then somebody (babu) is pick the phone and says.. yes .. after that i am giving him our Cosumer No. 503032 , after that he told me your gas is booked and it will be delivered after 10 to 15 days, and nobody knows about the previous Booking number......? and after my asking what about the previous booking number, then says our electricty is gone now & system is down & concern person is not aviliabel is here right now , so can you pls give me a solution about that thing , Then how can I book my refill?................pls pls pls pls pls pls pl s, my contact number# [protected] (Alok Menali)
                  Iam the consumer of Ms. Kanchan flame,Kolkata, HP Gas, Cons.no.603510.Iam unable to contract them for booking of gas as there phone keep busy /keep ringing.
                  Moreover your Toll free no.1716 is also not getting connect? Then how can I book my refill?
                  I am mrs. chitnis has hp gas connection with Aunth Gas Company, (NCL shopping centre shop no 1, pashan rd, pune, MS, India)
                  HP Gas, Cons.no.628876.Iam unable to contract them for booking of gas as there phone keep busy, busy, busy, busy, busy, busy /keep ringing...
                  & it is happening all the time. every time we have to take holiday to go there personally to book the no.which is not posible.pls increase phone lines for costumers convenience.

regards, chitnis [protected]
                  SIR,
                  I M RECENTLY MARRIED . I WANT NEW GAS CONNECTION SO HOW TO GET IT
                  I am the consumer of Ms. Kanchan flame, VIP Enclave, Kolkata, HP Gas, Cons.no.613289.I am unable to contact them for booking of gas as there phones keep busy /keep ringing.
                  Please reply early because i am introuble without gas .
                  600708 my gas no
                  hp gas book cheyataniki phones continue ga busy untayi.. all landlines.. book chyeataniki.. 24 days taruvata ani chepatunaru.. 2 cylenders unna usage yekku unta .. use lekunda undi.. 10 days lo book cheyataniki leda... net nundi.. book cheataniki veluleda...

cosumer no... 648467, , , praveena gas.. chintal.. hyderabad...

HP LPG, Sainik Cooking Gas — not taking phone calls, delays in delivery

jothish kumar
                    Dear sir/madam

I am unfortunate person and also unfortunate family which moved from a lovely souther city like...

MS. Jaisheela Sane
                    I am having an HP Gas connection consumer No. 624752, of Badal Gas Agency, Vashi, near Gaon Devi Temple. and had booked the gas cyclinder on 3 or 4/1/08 but till date i.e. 29/1/08 the cyclinder has not been delivered. This has been the case for the past many months and wehn we call up at their office, either the phones are all dead, or it keeps on ringing and no one answers or after sometime it is engage. Then if I manage to get to talk to them then they say there is short supply of cyclinders and it will take a day or two but still after two three days its not delivered. But to be very frank, I travel by the same route where the agency is and I find almost alternate day there is a lorry full of cyclinders unloading at the premises, so I really fail to undertand where the real problem is.

This is my sincere request to the HP Gas Authorities to look into this matter and solve the problem. Also one more thing, as our gas cyclinder comes to exhaust, I find that 10 days before our gas burner all becomes very black and our utensils also becomes all black. A gas mechanic from Badal gas had come and cleaned, but it was of no use, as its the same case every month when the cyclinder is on the very of exhaustion.

So the authories may kindly look into the matter and do the needul.

HP Gas Cylinder — Non Delivery of HP Gas Cylinder

My Consumer No. is 619625.

My HP Gas Agency is:

Ratna Agencies
                    401, Shilpa Complex,
                    HMT hills, Kukatpally,
                    Hyderabad -500072

I Booked HP Gas cylinder on 4th December 2007.
                    Till today its not delivered. Daily we are calling them and
                    they are saying today moning or today evening only we will send
                    but it is not being delivered. There is nop roper response from them. I have no gas. So please do the needful and oblige me.

Thanks.

HP Gas Cylinder — delay in supplying cylinder & push selling of burner pipes at higher rate

abnormal delay in supplying of cylinder waiting for price hike & force selling of burner pipe at abnormaly higher rate.

HP Gas Cylinder — Non Delivery of Cylinder

My Consumebr Number is 619467. We have booked the cylinder from HP Gas Agency located in HBR Layout, Hennur on 30th April 2008. The agency promised to deliver the cylinder within 3 days. Now it is almost 18 days and we have not yet received the cylinder. This is inspite of repeated phone calls to remind them.

The sales agents at the agency are rude and un-cooperative. Also we have booked for an additional cylinder which we have not yet received.

h p gas cylinder — Non delivery

I have booked my cylender on 1/11/2008. at Patel Gas Agency Akola. But I have got my cylender till date. Whenever I call them, there number is either busy or no reply. Kindly solve my problem as early as possible.

H.P.. GAS cylinder — non delivery of cylinder

I had booked gas about twenty days back. but til date theres no delivery. when ever I call them up they say only one thing kal deliver ho jayega . this is a big thing becoz it happens everytime. pl do something.

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                      Sony India
                      bravia tv display issue
                      (21 minutes ago)
                      Flipkart
                      delay from flipkart department to give me the resolution and also directly closing my account after intimating them many times
                      (22 minutes ago)
                      Star-Clicks.com
                      fake company
                      (33 minutes ago)
                      Religare Health Insurance
                      claim rejection
                      (35 minutes ago)
                      Brothers Footprint
                      Took our money and blocked us