Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Customer Care
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Customer Care

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Thu 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] related photos (491)

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Complaints & Reviews

tilak kumar
I had applied for extra cylinder since november 2006 till datethere is no reply
The
Manager HP Gas

Onercharging at the new connection.And not Cash memo bill, one new connection charge Rs. 3670.00, in to one cylinder one regulater one Pipe one LPG Gas stove
Respected Sir/Madam,

I Mr.Karunanidhi kannan bearing consumer number :- 606106 having Connection is by the name my mother Ms.Parvati Kannan,
Distributors Name :- Dasmesh Gas Service Sion (West) Mumbai 400022. Contact Number :[protected]. I have already done a prior cylinder booking through telephone IVR i.e. 12665, But still the Cylinder not yet deliver to me and when i called up the number i.e.[protected] for my booking status. The on duty female executive answer me very rudely and totally behaved arrogantly with rough language to my call and on the same day when i called up again on evening time to inform her that i still not yet receive the cylinder which she earlier promised to me that the cylinder will be delivered till by the evening and she started blamming on the delivery person name Mr. Murugan who is working with Dasmesh Gas Service as a delivery person and the same person always use to deliver the cylinder to my residence and fully aware of my residence address and she repeated the same while speaking on the phone very rudely with irrespective manners and mentioning that my residence address is not correct to deliver the cylinder which has been already made correction on the same day of lunch time by calling on their same number[protected]. Here with this Information we customer's came to know about the pathetic services of the staff and delay of the delivery of Gas Cylinder. Hence forth i would like to you inform you please ensure us to give proper services with an respective manner which should be highly appreciated by the valuable customer's and i believe that as soon as possible i will receive the gas cylinder and I hope i will soon receive a good response from your concern department.

Karunanidhi
Email address :- karunanidhi.[protected]@gmail.com
Mob No. :- [protected]

Mrs.Yogita Sharma
    I would like to inform that my consumer ID No. of HP LPG Gas is 500375 & the account is with Kalka Ji Gas Service, Nalagarh Road, Pinjore (Distt. Panchkula) - Haryana. I have booked the gas on 2nd Jan'08 & Till now I have not received the gas. For this I have contacted the Gas Agency (kalka Ji) several times but they don't give satisfactory answer. I even contacted Mr.Rajeev Bhargava (His No. is[protected] of H.P. Gas (who looks after this area) & he assured me that I will get the gas, but till now I have not received. When I called Kalka Ji 2 days before, the lady told me that they have cleared the gas booking till 6th Jan'08 & How can they miss me, when I have booked the gas on 2nd Jan'08 & I have that in writing from them. How can the gas re-fill is taking so long. Pls. look into the matter. I have no gas at my house now.............Cooking is a problem.

Mrs.
      Dear Sir/Mam

I am very furstated from that Raj Flame Gas service i.e. their is no response in their telephone i made call about 20 to 30 calls per day but their is no response, they didn't pick our phone and their time of service is very short they came at about 12.30am and close for booking about 3.30pm in about three hours how many coustmer they handle in a day. Their behaviour with constmer are very rude. we all are facing this problem in about three months. If they booked any gas no. their is delay in supply of cylinder. my consumer no. RF-7757 Name is Mrs. Ritu. Address - A-97, Mansa Ram Park , Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-59. My mobile no. [protected].

Domestic Gas — No response

Cylinder booking thru telephone..ring is going on but no response..no one pick the phone..some time they cut the phone..MKS Gas agency Ambattur chennai

HP Gas Domestic — NON RECEIPT OF REFILLED CYL

I HAVE BOOKED THE HP GAS REF.NO. 253566 FOR REFIL AND AFTER FEW DAYS I HAVE RECEIVED A SMS STATING THAT YOU WILL BE DELIVERED WITHIN 48 HOURS VIDE CASH MEMO NO. 122981 BUT SO FAR I HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT. ONCE THE CASH MEMO IS READY THEN WHY THE CYLINDER WAS NOT DELIVERED.

THANKS & REGARDS,

B K RAGHU
      HP GAS C.NO. 586807

Hp Gas — Agains Agent : Kekan Gas Pune

Feroz Ali Khan
        FIRST ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE ACTION.......??????????

I am from Pune and i face a hell amount of problem from...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

Prashanth Shankar
        THis is one of worst experience ever. Book a Gas cylinder and you can rest assured that you wait for one week for delivery of the GAS.
        They receive the Call first day and take another day to Book, third day they will say the the vehicle has gone for service, 4th day person is on leave, Fifth day the person is so overloaded with work that he cannot make it. hence, comes Saturday and Sunday.
        Eight day after visiting the Gas station and making much hue and cry and Gas is delivered at 6pm with great difficulty.

This is the usual customer service we get From AMARDEEP GAS AGENCY MYSORE - they treat customer like SCUM
        Sincere, suggestion it is better being with out gas than to get such customer service.
        I am K.Ganesan 17, new alpha nagar, i.o.b.nagar [via] karumandapam, trichy-1.tamil nadu.
        My gas connection attached with cauvery gas contonment trichy-1 My no-608631 date of booking[protected] / 1952.
        K.Ganesan

PRAWIN KUMAR THAKUR
          DEAR SIR,
          I AM UR CONSUMER AT KOLKATA. MY CONNECTION FROM MAHANTI ENTERPRISES, NO IS 607561. ALWAYS I HAVE BOOKED REFILE BUT REC LATE 20 OR 25 DAYS.

HP Cooking Gas — Delay in getting cooking gas

Always the phone number of booking the lpg gas is getting engaged and we waste lot of time and energy everytine we book the gas.

We shall highly apprecite if the connectiovity is improved and the consumers get connetivity for booking their gases conveninently.

My Consumers No is 832513 and the Gas Agency Telephone Numbers is 23713899 or 23713799.

With warm regards,

[protected]Office)
          [protected]Residence)
          [protected](Cell)
          To whom it may concern.
          i have visited "Jyotika gas Agency" for the Address change they said its done & within a week you will get the cyllender but after 15 days when i again visited the agency they were saying like your no is locked & need one more application for unlocking, I have given that also now they are saying like it will take a month to get cyllinder.

TO whom should i concerne now? Do anybody take action against this?

Anil Giri
          above request is for

Jyotika Gas Agency, Khamla, Nagpur.
          Phone[protected]
          i want to complain about vijay gas ageny, located at maheshwari garden, matunga, i booked my gas cylinder on 5/2/2008 on gas book provided by hp company, then also they had not send cylinder, after few when we went to enquire about cylinder they gave me another date 18/3/2008.telling that "ab woh jane do aur ye naya date lo" now my both cylinders are empty.this happening to 3rd time.so please take action against them.girls who are sitting to take booking don't diciency to talk to people.
          Every Time Delay in Delivery

HP Cooking Gas — Rude behaviour & non responsiveness of the Gas Agency

Iam a consumer of HP gas LPG with consumer number 621578 and the dealers name & tel no is Sawhney Gas Delhi, tel no is 22526366/[protected]/[protected].I had called the mentioned numbers but no one answered my call when my son went there for manual booking, On enquiring about the Nos. the owner communicated that the numebr had been changed & gave him the same old numbers. One of the employee named Mr. Joshi misbehaved with him.I am not ben able to contact the gas agency on the phone.

Even after introducing very good system of booking the refill on 1716 and through internet, the end result is not satisfactory. We have to struggle in contacting the agency. I would like to bring to your notice that this is not the first complaint against Ms. Sawhney Gas agency Delhi. the agency does not provide the refilling within 24 hours as mentioned at thier invoice (the pledge). i want an action against this agency as they are fooling their customers and harassing them.

HP Domestic Cooking Gas Cylinder — Cylinder not delivered even after 25 days of booking.

I am a consumer of HP Gas at Aundh Gas Company, NCL Shopping Center, Pashan Road, Pune -08. My consumer ID is 631455.
          I had booked for refill of cylinder request on 25th March, Booking Ref No. 6821. But not yet received the delivery of cylinder till date i.e. 9th May i.e. even after42 days even after calling multiple times. CAlling on this Aundh Gas company also, is not so easy...after efforts of hours together anyhow could manage to speak to person at this Gas Company and reminded of my booking reference, but every time got reply, cylinder will be surely provided, but in actual I have not yet received the same. The same remains the situation for every refill booking and then I use to go personally and carry cyliner on my two wheeler. Being a lady it becomes at times in-convenient. But, I am compelled to do that due to non-cooperation from this Aundh Gas Agency.
          Currently, I am not well, and could not manage to carry cylinder on two wheeler on my own hence, I have been requesting them on regular basis since last Friday, but no luck.

Hence, logging this complaint, with a hope to receive cylinder atleast now. Please do the needful.
          Thanks in advance.

Kirti Borikar
          [protected].

HP COOKING GAS — not responding to phone calls for booking

tyagi gas agency is not respondind to the phone calls of coustomers for booking of gas ........
          we are now left with no gas and we bo0oked our gas 1 month ago........
          we are odering food or borrowing gas from neighbours.i live in indrapuram F-4054 gaur green city..ghaziabad
          kinldy respond to the mail
          My consumer no is:615363, Agency name is:MAdhumita gas agency, Ashok nagar, Chennai.

Latest cylinder which we have received was consumed nearly 15days before than normal, would liek to post a compliant over phone and no one is attending the calls for more than two weeks. daily i am trying atleast for 3times.

Added to that more everytime it takes more than 20days to get a new cylinder, we dont have any other options other than going directly to the HP office, which needs a day leave for me.

Will the HP management will attend my call.

PSS Babu

SACHIN GHORPADE
            HI,
            I booked my HP Gas cylinder on Jan 15 but till today (Jan 24,2008) no delivery. Number is always engaged (i doubt that they put aside the receiver). Even if you get them on phone, they always says it will be delivered today by evening. Dont know what to do?

HP GAS AGENCY NAME: SATYA TULSI AGENCY, VIJAY NAGAR COLONY, HYDERABAD - pH 23345474
            Cylinder not delivered even after 11 days of booking, Number engage
            I have booked my HP Gas cylinder on Nav 17 but till today (Nov 28, 2009) no delivery. Number is always engaged (i doubt that they put aside the receiver). Even if you get them on phone, they always says it will be delivered when lory of gas recieved from plant. Dont know what to do?

My name is MahendraVikram Singh, Consumer# 607415 Booking#28 Date 17.11.2009
            Address-E-754, Sector-I, LDA colony, Lucknow

So I request to please do the needful.

Thanx & Regds
            Mahendra Singh

HP GAS AGENCY NAME: Akta Gas Serivice, Ram Nagar, alambagh, Lucknow
            non receipt gas cylinder after 18 days booked on dated[protected]

gurdeep singh
              hi,

i have booked a cyclinder online booking on our 24 hrs helpline no
              booking no is 10 on that day
              but my agency have received on 22/01/08 he have tell me to booking on that day i receive
              Maharashtra gas agency Powai person have not proper response to me he speak rudely to me always call to him all person talk rudely to all i have complaint for agency staff and its problem past one also to me

agency have not receive th booking no online to them
              what the problem on your system so reply me fast
              my consumer no is 606162 and he have deliver always in more than 10 days after what the solution of the problem tell me fast on reply me
              my cyclinder is not come the agency person tell me it come more than 5 days to taken for delivery

gurdeep singh
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Hp Gas — Fixing of cylinder price at Rs.300/- by Nagalakshmi Gas Agency as against Rs.289/- per cylinder

R. Srinivasan
                I am a consumer of HP Gas - Consumer No. 601713 - From Ms Nagalakshmi Gas Agency, Manavalanagar, Thiruvallur Dist. 602002
                Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

shaleen shukla
                We have connections of HP Gas . Consumer numbers are as- 607904 & 4001390. Dealer is "D.K Enterprises,Shop No.-22,CSC Market, D-Block Vikashpuri New Delhi-18". Whenever we try to book gas on phone numbers provided by the dealer, no one picks the phone.Ever times is going on busy or cross the full ring no body can pickup the phone . Many times they keep the phone on hold for a long. So it very difficult for us to book the gas on phone. Phone numbers are[protected],28536842,45506794. We are facing too much problem just because the attitude of the dealer.

Raj Flame gas agency — Don't Pick Phone

We have connections of Indian Gas . Consumer numbers are as- Rf 04630. Dealer is "Raj Flame, Delhi-59". Whenever we try to book gas on phone numbers provided by the dealer, no one picks the phone.Ever times is going on busy or cross the full ring no body can pickup the phone . Many times they keep the phone on hold for a long. So it very difficult for us to book the gas on phone. Phone numbers are[protected], 25337713. We are facing too much problem just because the attitude of the dealer.
                We have connections of HP Gas . Consumer numbers are as- 605180. Dealer is "D.K Enterprises, Shop No.-22, CSC Market, D-Block Vikashpuri New Delhi-18". Whenever we try to book gas on phone numbers provided by the dealer, no one picks the phone.Ever times is going on busy or cross the full ring no body can pickup the phone . Many times they keep the phone on hold for a long. So it very difficult for us to book the gas on phone. Phone numbers are[protected], 28536842, 45506794. We are facing too much problem just because the attitude of the dealer.
                This is santhosh my consumer no is 617905 it is in the name of Yashoda.Dealer Shakti Gas HSR Layout
                My billing adress KAVERINAGAR Mahadevpura Post, ITPL Road, Bangalore-560048.

They are not receiving the call when i phoned to them.Sometimes it will be engage after that it will ring then also they will not receive the call.Pls check with them.

We have connections of HP Gas . Consumer numbers are as- 651276. Dealer is ", kamal gas servise shop no.38 village singal pur shalimar bagh New Delhi-52". Whenever we try to book gas on phone numbers provided by the dealer, no one picks the phone.Ever times is going on busy or cross the full ring no body can pickup the phone . Many times they keep the phone on hold for a long. So it very difficult for us to book the gas on phone. Phone numbers are[protected], 27470952, [protected]. We are facing too much problem just because the attitude of the dealer.
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Hp Gas — HP Gas booking systems and customer care is very bad!

Basanta Kumar Nayak
                  I deposited all the money for the new gas connection on 6th jan,2008 from the KANCHAN FLAME dealer code 394920
                  ,but...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (46)

Hp Gas — customer care and phone system is very bad...

sahdiul shaikh
                  many times call on hp gas booking but not response .....
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (111)

shri krishna thakur
                  hello sir
                  this is shri krishna thakur consumer no.605461. i have placed order for cylender refilin[protected]. the lady who picks up the phone does not respond to the call. plz help me
                  To
                  The Joint Collector, Chittoor

My name is O. Sudhakar, residing at D.No 2-71, Bestha Street, Extention, Puttur and our consumer number is 600820. Our agency name is VKRR Agency, Puttur, From three months i am suffering from supplier side he is not giving us proper supply and I booked cylnder on 20th of Septemebr, 2007 but even to day Im not received cyloder from the supplying agency (After 25 days), Everytime i have to go to his office and I contact over phone for LPG gas cylinder but after that he not giving response and reply answer that "we are not having Stock so you must wait till we will not get cylinders from HP company. hopefully this will help us.

O. Sudhakar, Puttur
                  Copy to the HP Gas Company

i have booked on date 18.09.2008. they have told 14 day within day. Till date i have not received from H.P gas

Hp Gas — Non-delivery of Gas

Tamal Chandra
                    From:
                    Tamal Chandra
                    Majhirhat, Santipur,
                    (2nd floor of Bhoumik Medical
                    near Old Nivedita Nursing...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (21)

LPG From HP Gas (Panwar Agency Sahibabad) — Late delivery of LPG filled Cylinder

Binay Kumar

we wish to inform you that we are resident of Shalimar Garden Extension -I, Sahibabad ,Ghaziabad-UP...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

sanddep
                    respected sir we face a big problem that dealer in our area are giving tea packets forcefully with residential gas cylinders. we have to pay 20/- rupees extra for each cylinder. and if one refuges to have that tea packet than they donot give us cylinder too. i hope that u will take necessery steps as soon as possible thankig u . whole locality
                    I booked gas for home delivery on14.01.08 but till today 31.01.08 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Distributor is Kekan Gas Agency. Vishrantwadi. Pune.

Another thing that I booked 2nd Cylender no. in the year 2006. But till now i did not get my Cylender. Every time they are telling that "right now their is no stock, so u come after 15 days." This is happening last 6 months. There behaviour is also not good. The Manager Mr. Patil is not available in the office in office time. Can you help me out. or what i have to do.
                    Theh dealers have been very disturbing. they do not bother the consumer's problems.
                    My Gas transfer from one dealer to another dealer in the same city is taking ages. The current dealer is giving me a run around.
                    There seems to be no one to take care of the problem.
                    dear sir,

i'm k j kesava rao, resident of srinivas nagar, chintal hyderabad- 500 054

i have no gas connection, so i require one hp gas connection, i went to hp gas dealer in chintal
                    hyderabad, they are asking white ration card manidatory, i have no ration card here, i have only election
                    id card, ( for residential proof) can i know, what is the manidatory for applying hp gas connection.pls give details, i'm waiting for u r reply.

regards,
                    kesava rao
                    Respected Sir / Madam,

I am staying at Ramnagar, Bopkhel, Pune & my Gas Agency Distributor is Kekan Gas Agency. Vishrantwadi. Pune. All agencies deliver the cylinder to their customers at home delivery but the above mentioned agency could not deliver the cylinder at home in Ramnagar, Bopkhel area. The distributor vehicle came at Ganeshnagar area and they park the vehicle at Ganeshnagar. All customers in Ramnagar area collect their cylinder from Ganeshnagar, they are requested to them pl. delivered the cylinder at home but no reply.

I am requested you please consider our case sympathetically at the earliest.

I am waiting for your early action in this regards.

Thanking you,
                    HP GAS Supplied on 14/09/2014 by SLV HP Gas agency Bannerghata Road Bangalore is seal opened and covered with cellwatape.
                    When questioned the Delivery boy Sanne gowda Mobile No [protected] . Is behaving arrogantly and has not bothered to act on our request to take back the faulty cyclinder supplied which is fraud on the part of SLV gas agency must take appropriate action and replace the SEALED cyclinder.
                    i strongly condemn the arrogance and indiscipline attitude on the part of delivery boy sannegowda

hope to get the replacement or i have to go legally through appropriate channel.

Complainant: K S SRIDHAR

Hp Gas Agency — Non Delivery of Gas Cylinder after booking

Nirmal Singh
                      i am facing very big problem from my HP GAS Distributor.Every time they delay to replace full cylinder. I am very sorry to...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

ankita anand
                      consumer no:694435
                      agency :south delhi gas agency,sheikh sarai

the agency's phone has been engaged for the past four days.
                      does one have to go the gas agency each time to get a delivery?if the phone does not work,it should be disconnected rather than continuing to possess the number.it is just a way to waste the government's money,which is actually our money.

I am sailing in the same boat - as i have been trying to coatact the same agency for past 10 days & my working hours restrict me from personally going to the agency to book the gas.

Phone numbers i tried:[protected] silence
                      [protected] silence
                      [protected] lucky - as it rang several times.. but .. the story proceeds as .....

The interesting thing that i noticed is that the agency people do not want to take the calls intentially as i got the line for 4-5 times at differnt occassions - the phone rang & kept on ringing untill it got disconnected it self & the call immediatly after such call came engaged as if the phone has been kept held intentially.

Now this is how the system in our country works - will the authorities please take a note..
                      I am agree with this complaint. I tried these numbers many time but they didnt pick the numbers. 26012540 luckily rang but nobody pick the phone.

it is very difficult to book the gas. Pls inquire about this.
                      Dear sir

I have been trying the Telephone no. of HP gas agency South Delhi Sheikh Sarai Phone numbers[protected], 26012540 for last one month but i have not been able to get connected. I have also book the gas on computersied 1716 more than 10 time but i have not been able to get the refill done till today. I am in disgusted situation kindly help
                      Facing similar problem. Unable to get in touch with them on all the three numbers mentioned. Office hours restrict me from visiting the agency personally. Please suggest a way out.
                      I am unable to contact the HP gas agency South Delhi Sheikh Sarai .the phone no 26012540 is ringing but nobody picking up the phone.
                      to clear this problem call on [protected]
                      I am unable to contact the HP gas agency South Delhi Sheikh Sarai .the phone no 26012540, 26018470, 29250519, 25483552, 22296821. 22296061 is not ringing at all. everytime it is engaged.

Now this is how the system in our country works - will the authorities please take a note and take some quick action, against such *@#[email protected]#$%*&*(
                      I have physically noticed that the South Delhi Gas agency has fixed a foot operated switch connected to the telephone that can be manipulated at their will. If you go in their office and complain them that the phone is not reachable, they ask you to call from your mobile and to your surprise the telephone bell rings.
                      Again if you try from home the number is busy or you can reach them incase they forget to switch of the foot switch, try in the morning or late night when the office is closed the phone always rings.
                      Try ...
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Ajith Enterprises (HP Gas) / LPG Consumer Gas — Don't pick up phones, Delay in refill

princefarhaan
                        Of all the products and companies that I have dealt with in my life. I have found HP Gas (Ajith Enterprises, Jeffriguda, Mehdipatnam)...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Hp Gas — HP new connection

sanjay kumar

This has reference to above subject that I am a resident of Jahangirpuri(H-1/199 jahangir puri Delhi...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Recently Discussed

16 days ago
                        Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]
                        Dispatched delays
                        28 days ago
                        HP Gas Company
                        kovai gas company/agency workers, ashokji nagar, coimbatore
                        Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]
                        Fraud and fake meters reading to show to the customer
                        Hp Gas
                        worst, fooling, cheating, lying, disgusting and hopeless services from hp gas