Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Customer Care
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Customer Care

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Thu 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] related photos (490)

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Complaints & Reviews

KAJJAYAM SUBRAMANYAM
DEAR SIR
REF:CONSUMER NO:604248 INMY NAME
SUB:INORDINATE DELAYIN SUPPLYOF GAS CYLINDERS

I have booked for gas cylinder on30/11/2007 with the above referred consuner number at M/s.Santha Enterprises,10/1,Arundelpet,Guntur-522002,Andhra Pradesh,India(Ph:[protected].

Even after a lapse of more than 3 weeks of time we were not provided with the gas cylinder registered for.We have also made a written complaint which was not heeded to.Added to this they don't lift the phone also,making us to visit them personally several times leaving our office work. This has been happening for the last several months and the consumers are put to great inconvenience due to the attitude of this dealer

Hence I request the corporation to take appropriate action against the dealer to save the image of the mega corporation

yours faithfully
K.Subrahmanyam
25/12/2007
Aqua Guard(Eureka Forbes ) Water Purifier
3rd class service provider.
24 working hours service comitement,
but my service is pending from last 7days.
Product is purchased by last month.
PLS tell me ...

HOW I CAN GET CLAIM FROM Aqua Guard(Eureka Forbes).

THANKS.
Dear Sir
Ref: Complaint No: 801384
SUB: INORDINATE DELAY IN SERVICE OF AQUAGUARD (EUREKA FORBES).

I have Purchase Aqua guard compact on 7/11/2007. Machine is in Under Warranty. From 02/01/08 it is not working. I logged a complaint on customer care (Complaint no. is 801384). Customer care committed service provides with in 24 working hours, but my service is pending from last 7days.

I have also made many calls for complaint which was not needed. This has been happening for the last 4 days and I have a great Problem of pure drinking water.

Hence I request the corporation to take appropriate action against the Service Provider to save the image of the mega corporation

Yours faithfully
Abhishek Shridhar
08/01/2008
I logged a complaint on customer care (Complaint no. is[protected] for the first service of my Eureka Forbes-water purifier. Customer care committed service provides with in 24 working hours, but my service is pending from last 30days.

I have also made many calls for complaint which was not needed. This has been happening for the last 30 days and I have a great Problem of pure drinking water.

Yours faithfully
Dayanand Paonam
11/01/2008

vasu pawar
    iam coustmer of hp gas since last 2 years. i recently got my gas booked on 25 december , they say it will take 10 days..... and this is not first time they are saying it . Every time they say some time a week or 10 days and iam not sure how much one should wait after booking???? If iam not going to get it within 2 days iam bound to take legal action.... my consumer no.633612... the conerned gas agency is in sector27c Chandigarh
    cc of these mail is sent to Manse Raj Saheb mi marathi manus aahey, rajkaran mala mahit nahi pan tume khoop chan kaam karat aahat taya badal abhinandan. Raj saheb tumhe kelele kaam stuti layak aahey.

me tumcha samarthak aahey, pan me ekta kai karu sakato, brashtachar HP Gas cha Tq kandhar dist Nanded madhey khoop wadala aahey, 60 % gas cylinder kala bazar hoato, Rupak Jondhale chaya bayako chaya nawane HP gas Agency (Ramai gas BUS STAND ROAD, KANDHAR, Dist. NANDED, MAHARASHTRA - 431714
    Email : ramai.[protected]@hpgas.hpcl.co.in
    Phone :[protected] 224382
    )aahey toa SC caste cha aahey, dadagiri kartoa, fakat chagala Gas supply shrimanth, aamdar, khasdar, nagar sevak, hotel, bar, lach karto . aam janta la gas 2 te 3 mahinene miltoa, RAj saheb tumhe Lakshaya gala, gor garib janta kai karu shakatay, toa gund palto, police la hapta deto?.
    Aaj HP Gas cylinder kalaya bazar madhey 600 te 700 Rs la vikale jate kandhar madhey.me vinanti karto tumi prataksha laksh gala, Jai Manse Jai maharashtra
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Hp Gas — No additional cylinders provided!

Priti Yoesh Dahake
      I have HP gas connection from 5 years.
      HP gas distributor/ dealer is so much arogent, misbehave with...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (38)

sundri gulrajani
      Juhu Gas distributer For HP GAS always have a patent reply on booking refills "you will get after one week " and the staff at the booking is uncivilized which gives a feeling of typical rude Govt. officers, where the company HP GAS claims delivery of refills within 24 hours on the web site, secondly Iwanted to register my self for on line refill booking where the web page of jihaanhpcl.co.in/booking/complaints is not opening opyions of city,ditributors, district to complete the form .
      in ord f chanda have 13000 connesion but they wanted per day 600 cylender they get only 300 cylender ple take action

harithoovat
        I am your customer.My customer number is 608342.Our cylinders are supplied by M/s.Golden Gas Service,Gudalur,Nilgiris,Tamilnadu. My home is situated 44 km from Gudalur(Erumad - Mathamangalam).We are booking cylinders to Gudalur over phone. Our problem is the vehicle is not regularly coming this route. (Usually once in a week)If it is coming means it will be in the night hrs.And the driver will be rejected to issue our already booked cylinder and he will tell that our booked cylinder is cancelled.(Delivery is missing due to their falt) Because of night hrs we are unable to tell the complaint to the gas agency.We know the driver's are selling cylinders to the vehicle owners for extra money.Now almost 10 days over with my booking.I am yet to receive the cylinder.

Kindly arrange to give necessary instruction to the above Gas agency to supply gas cylinders regularly in this route and to give the booked cylinder if they skipped the route one or two week also.

Muralidharan(On behalf of all customers of Mathamangalam)

Hindustan Petroleum — non supply of LPG

non supply of LGP since 13 days . a request for the same was made to Smart gas in lajpat nagar . the consumer id (10301)
        Consumer No 516024
        I booked gas on 07.06.2012 Booking No 287974 Gas Agency : Gujarat Gas Agency Ph 24372655
        Today is 18th July 2012 . I have yet to receive gas despite visiting office on two occasions

Sushma Batra

Amit Kumar
          hi
          this is amit, i am a resident of kalina, mumbai. I want to take a new HP gas connection but when enquired from HP gas dealers they are telling that along with the gas I have to take their chulha also as it comes in HP gas package but as I have my own chulha also which is working perfectly fine, then in that case why should i purchase their chulha. THis is totaly unfare act. And i think this is not legaly right. kindly do the need ful
          I, Mr. Deshmukh Ebrahim, aged 61 bearing consumer no. 609139, being a senior citizen am facing constant harassment from the Laxmi Gas Service, Kurla. I ts been 8 yrs since I have moved to a new address. Also the Laxmi gas has been delivering the cylinders at my new address all these years. But surprisingly, since last two months ie; November 2007 my cylinders are being delivered at my older address. Even after several complaints the delivery was made at my new address after a delay of two weeks. This month I booked my gas on 1st of January and was assured about the delivery within 12 days of the booking.Its 14 days now and no sign of the delivery. After contacting them through telephone, which is always ringing without any answer , I was surprised that the officer asked the delivery to be made on my old address. This indicates clear mismanagement from the concerned offices and shows a sorry state of the company. HP being a major player since so many years needs to take action against these agencies at soonest. I hope you understand my situation and help me out of this.
          I am Reshma Sawant i m stay in virar (E) my consumer no. 635447. From the past 5-6 months, there supply of Gas cylinders. I have 2 cylinder done the booking for over 20 to 30 days and the cylinder has still not come to my place. On going to that place, I was told that my Gas agent, this ajent give two phone no. for booking but anytime 24 hrs both lines are continues busy.
          Your serevice people is telling that you will get it today.& when i called to your office they telling that we have no time to talk pls come and talkI told that pls give your managers no can I talk to him they telling me that we have no nos of manager.they telling me to vist to our office and talk to the respective person.kindly do the need ful.

pl. do something solution because this problem is every month facing.

Awaiting for immediate reply on urgent bss.
          I Ravi Samala consumer no. 619566, has a similar experience as Mr. Mayank's, the person who came form the company sounded more like an extortionist then the company person, if the company is organising a survey, the expenses should be boren by the company. As I take a good care of the necessary gas regulator, pipe & the stove, & get it serviced & maintained regurlarly, so Y should I pay unecessary to the company for what I do it my self regurlarly. The person from the company thretened that he will not provide me with further cylinders if I dont give him the 40 Rs.
          I Just want to tell the company to make their services proper by providing us the cyliner on time & not make us wait for it for ever, or else we have to buy it by paying extra money when in urgent necessarity.

Pls take some action into this.
          Please refer my mail on 24.12.2008 but till today no reply Hp Gas Dealers and they delivered after 21 days strictly. Please do needful - my gas agent name is KUMAR GAS AGENCIES Cama Lane, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086-atul

gas cylinder — Late delivery or nt service as home delivery

Respected sir we r frm orissa, i was allready send u a mail but i cant get any reasuable responce so i need a contact no: or fex no: of hp gas head office delhi. I thought tht sir u will help me to solv my problem..thnx
          Hi, I am Sangita and stay at Bhandup (E), I am user of HP Gas Cylinder. But since last 6 months we are facing shortage of gas cylinders. even after booking cylinder does not get for 10-15 days which is very inconvenient for user of HP. OUr Gas Agency Name is Vighnaharta Gas Services, Bhandup (E), There is always shortage of Gas cylinders. Sometimes We have to pay extra money to get the gas cylinder. I would like to request to the Authorised Person of HP that if there is really shortage of Gas Cylinders all over in Mumbai, then declare it by media.So that we able to know that there is shortage. But if there is proper supply from HP and problem creates in between then please look into the matter and help for convenience of customers,
          I have already complained for the same problem before one month but there is no change situation. So please look into the matter and do the needful for customers.

Sangita
          Dear Sir/Madame,

I am Consumer No 614699, booked witrh Maharashtra Gas in Powai. I have in last two months booked Gas after much hassles. There is no one answering your Mobile no[protected] nor are the SMS effective . the agency is finding it difficult to take orders. This is quite recent as no such response was faced by the consumer. The orders were booked as usual. But now it takes a month to get a cylinder. I am told that the local godown has burnt down and the supply comes from Aligarh. But what about the local gas dealer he can enlarge his storage.
          Mrs Pai
          I am Miss Neeta Kantilal Gala bearing consumer no. 651819, resendenter of kurla (S.G. Barve marg) really troubled with my gas service provider Laxmi Gas Service. I have booked my gas on 26th of june, n within 10 days i even got the confirmation msg, but even after 2 days since msg has been sent gas did'nt arrived, n then to i got a delivery msg saying that ur gas has been delivered. I have personally visited Laxmi Gas office 10 times after this, but no 1 is there to take action. On last friday that is 27th july i saw 2 delevery boys selling gas cylinders in black. it has been a month n 4 days since my booking, but i have still not got my gas delivery done. Like me n Mr. Deshmukh Ebrahim there r many customers who r facing same problem, from the same provider, Since many months.
          I request u to look into the matter and take a strong action against this dealer. Awaiting for immediate reply on urgent bss.
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Hp Gas — No or late delivery of gas cylinder!

nkjain1205
            i have given compliant before 2 days that i have not received the gas cylinder yet i have booked cylinder on 24/11/2007 no...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

SUDHIR SHARMA
            My H.P.gas dealer is Sawhney Gas Agency,A-51, East Krishan Nagar, Delhi & my consumer no. is 614052. No response on his two phones. I went & bookedpersonally on 20/11/2007 and again I reminded personally on 25/11/2007, 08/12/2007,10/12/2007 & 12/12/2007. but sofar i have not been supplied the cylinder. Pl. do needful.

My H.P.gas dealer is Gopal Rao Enterprises, Santoshnagar X Road Hyderabad & my consumer no. is 625940. No response on his two phones. I went & bookedpersonally on 24/11 and again I reminded personally on 8/12. but sofar i have not been supplied the cylinder. Pl. do needful. Thanks. M.Ramachandraiah.
            Cylinder Not Supplied

My HP Gas Consumer No is 600125 and name of the gas agency dealer is D.K. Enterprises, Shop No. 22, First Floor, DDA market, D. Block, Near Jupiter Apt. Vikas Puri, Delhi. No response on his two phones. I went and booked personally on 18.12.2007 and again I reminded on 26/12 & 31/12/2007 but so far I have not been supllied the cylinder. Please do needful.
            Thanks.
            My HP Gas Consumer No is 607504 and name of the gas agency dealer is B.S. Enterprises, Shop No.1237/A road no. 66, Jubilee Hills, Hyd. I have booked it on 7-01-08 he told dat after nine days will be delivering us but up to this we havent got cylinder. Please do us a favour. Thanks.
            Connection no. 605084.
            Sahni Gas Agency
            Krishna Nagar

Cylinder was booked on 1st Jan, then we applied on 8th, 9th, 13th. But still no repsonse has been there. We have not yet recieved the cylinder. Is our cylinder sold in black?

Kindly look into the matter and relieve us.
            Cylinder Not Supplied

My HP Gas Consumer No is 600125 and name of the gas agency dealer is D.K. Enterprises, Shop No. 22, First Floor, DDA market, D. Block, Near Jupiter Apt. Vikas Puri, Delhi. No response on his two phones. I booked the gas by HP helpline No.1716 on 01.01.2008. But so far I have not been supllied the cylinder. Please do needful.
            Thanks.
            My H.P.Gas dealer is Hanuman Gas agency, Chandrayangutta, Hyderabad.
            and My Consumer No. is 614797 & booking No. is 20032973/07.03.2011. No response the agency. I went and booked personally . and again I reminded through phone calls. The gas agency is not responding. Next, I am booked online on 24.03.11 booking no. is 200321. We are suffering from 20days. The gas agency is not delivered my cylinder today onwards also. Please taken seriously action on the gas agency. The matter is so many times repeatedly.
            Thanking you sir,
            Mrs.Sulochana, H.No.8-7-16/22, Katedan, Ganesh Nagar, Adarsha Colony apco quarters, Hyderabad.

Mr. Premlal Chaudhari
              Dealer- Jalaram gas agency , Rajpipla, Gujrat.
              D.Code- 957160
              My Consumer No.-610188.
              I have transferred the gas connection from Silvassa to Rajpipla. I have been issued the gas cylinder after paying Rs.1329 but pass book is not issued yet. I visited the agency frequently in last one year but every time I got reply that the unit head Mr. Bharatbhai Manglora is not available in office.Due to this I am not getting new cylinder for last nine months. So I have to dependent on other illegle sources of cylinder which is very costly. This is really a worst quality of service I have seen in my life.I don't know when I will get new cylinder from HP.

HP Gas — Non Issuance of LPG Cylinder

I have shifted from Hyderabad to Bangalore. I had a HP Gas connection in Hyderabad. I made a proper gas transfer procedure and got a TV (Transfer Voucher) from my earlier dealer.

Now, I am settled down here in HSR Layout, Bangalore and trying to get my gas connection from Maruthi Gas Services. However, they are denying it as reason being some dispute going on in HPCL Gas. I talked with SO (Sales officer) also and he advised me to wait till this get over. I am waiting for this thing to over from last 2 weeks and still not getting any further guideance.

Thanks & Regards,

Ajay Surana
              Mob - [protected]

vijay
                I am vijay living at Arvi-dist-wardha-maharastra(India).my complaint is related with Lathiwala HP gas distribution agency
                LAthiwal gas agency is doing blackmarketing of cylinder.
                as per rule after 21 days of registration of HP cylinder request ,it should be delivered to customer . but many time peoples from gas agency harass the people and they do blackmarketing.
                Even though Kerosine is disributedby unauhorized persom by 20-25 Rs./lit.
                for new gas connection we applied before an year,but they said that your waiting list isnot cleared and the people who applied late but very known to Mr. Lathiwala got the cylinder.
                Due to lathiwalas palitical and money power nobody takes the action

HP Cylinder — phone numbers never are free

Dear,
                This is reference with Sanjana Gas Agency, Chinchbhawan, Nagpur.
                Agency claims to have phone number[protected]. I tried this number today 69 times, My mobile battery got on toss else I would have again dialed.
                Astonishing fact is that after redialing so far within a time span of an hour approximately, I always got the number busy and busy.
                It is not first time. I bet you try this number and challenge i[censored] get the number free.
                I expect the agency to increase telephone lines so that no customer gets un attended.
                Notmally customers need to rush to agency office for booking purpose.

Nilesh agarkar
                hi
                i have purchased a bran new Videocon DTH+DVD three months ago from GIft India Shop, goli bar chowk, nagpur. It has gone defective two times in three months out of which it was dead for one month due to defect and there is no proper response from the Shop keeper and this product only has warranty for six month . plz tell me what should i do and what is its solution. if in warranty period this is the case how could it function after warranty . kindly tell me what i should do

tnx

HP Cylinder — not deliver

gas booking no :-203344
                cash memo no :-117424
                gas booked date :-1/10/2012

i have recived message gas refill deliverd on 11/10/2012 but till now i have not recived any fefill so pls send my refill
                consumer no :- 515830
                custmor no :- omprakash
                address:- 39 krishana vihar niwaru jhotwara jaipur

Hp Gas — Dealer is not transferring Gas connection

NITIN GAIKWAD
                  I am a customer HP Dealer Trimuthi Gas Service located in Mulund area since Nov-2006.In January i shifted residence from Mulund...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

Sandeep Chauhan
                  Sikka HP Gas Agency Faridabad. Haryan .Nehar Par

We will get the Gas Booking after One and half month .Moreover our Distributor do black and distribute only 20 or 30 cycliender daily we will get into line at 5.30 AM and after standing in line at 11.00 am they said no cycliender is there .They make very much harrasment to users .Two guy one Mr Satish and Girraj Abuses the people and said go do the complaint where ever u want. Now I want reply wthin week other wise my brother is in Zee News and I will make the vedio of public harassment as well as the behavior of your staff. if required i will do the compaints in media daily as my real brother is in media .

Sandeep Chauhan
                  Ph-+91-[protected]
                  hi
                  this is amit, i am a resident of kalina, mumbai. I want to take a new HP gas connection but when enquired from HP gas dealers they are telling that along with the gas I have to take their chulha also as it comes in HP gas package but as I have my own chulha also which is working perfectly fine, then in that case why should i purchase their chulha. This is totaly unfare act. There should be no binding on comsumer to buy their chulha as we might have different choice also. And i think this is not legaly right. kindly do the need ful. Waiting for your emailwith some strict action.
                  respected sir
                  i lost my booklet
                  pls give me my consumer no
                  I have booked for refill cylinder on Monday 28.03.2011. I was told that 'you will get the cylinder within 2 days'. Today is Fifth day. I am yet to receive the Gas Cylinder.

Agency is Balaji Gas Service Airoli.

My consumer No is 620629

This is not the first complaint to you from me!!

Kindly do the needful.

P. D. Chavan
                  Gas Agency is Jayshreee HP Gas Agency, Sheetal Nagar, Mira Road (E)

I have booked for cylinder refill on 27th June 2011. I was told that it will be deliver within 15 day as there is delay in delivery. After 15 days again I followed up with them as the 2nd cylinder is also empty now and I was told that it will take 2 more days. Daily I m following up and I am being told that it will be delivered tomorrow but still I am not able to get the delivery. Agency says, we are not getting cylinders from company itselt but they are selling the cylinders in black by taking more money without booking as I have over heard.

Please can somebody help.
                  Shailesh Singh
                  I have booked for refill cylinder on Thursday 11.08.2011. I was told that 'you will get the cylinder within 2 days'. Today is 7th day. I am yet to receive the Gas Cylinder.again I was enquiry they told cylinder received within 15 days

please do the needful my first cylinder empty within 4 to 5 days

Agency is Asu Gas Service Kandivali w

My consumer No is 623200

Kindly do the needful.

S S Patel.

Hp Gas — delay in delivery of the lpg refill

rakesh kumar bansal
                    Iam a consumer of HP gas LPG with consumer number 607419 and the dealers name & tel no is New Sawhney Gas Delhi , tel...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (102)

Tania Ghosh
                    I have had an HP GAS Cylinder Connection in Hyderabad. Because of relocating to Pune recetly, I had to transfer this to Pune (Pimpri). It has been 3 weeks now that I have not been able to receive a cylinder. Shubham Gas Agency is the only agency which caters to delivering HP GAS to my area (Sant Tukaram Nagar) and they are citing a very ridiculous reason since last 3 weeks: "There is no stationary form, hence we cannot give you a Cylinder although we do have Cylinders in store". I had asked them why is it taking so long, this is my fourth week of follow up, they say they are helpless because this is "HP GAS's" responsibility, and not theirs. Is this what HP is doing as a part of its 'Customer Care'?

HP Gas — negligence

I am Jyothi and our consumer number is 500811, and our dealer name Hindustan gas company, BHEL, R.C.Puram, Hyderabad-502032.and tel no's. 23024942, 23025134. We have been booking for gas on telephone for many years.
                    cylinder last delivered on[protected] and as told to us recently we booked for gas on[protected] on phone i.e., after 27 days of delivery and they said we will get in 10 days. Till then we were not given any booking number. we have not received gas even after 14 days and also i was unable to contact the gas agency on the phone (the phone will be ringing but no one attends the call and many times it is engaged). And when i went to the agency on[protected] to enquire, they say that we have not booked gas at all. It is almost 40 days after the last delivery and were badly in need of gas.
                    So we requested for immediate delivery of gas. They said they will be sending in 4days as the fault lies with them. Even after that till now we did not receive gas. As no one picked the call I went to the office and now they say tomorrow and I hope that tomorrow comes. The service and behaviour is worse.
                    Thanku.
                    I am from Urlikanchan and i face a hell amount of problem from my local Agent m/s Natueral Gas Company Pvt LTD.Urlikanchan, Tal Haveli, Pune. I guess he is not capable of handling at all. A Total mis management Agent.
                    I have second cylinder But Agent is not accepting second cylinder refilling booking. He was not gave home delivery for refilling gas also.
                    I wish that you will take necessary action agianst irresponsible persons and I hope atleast this line of complaining works and help us find solution. I request you to take necessary measures to provide better services to the consumers.
                    Thanku.
                    For a new connection they are giving some or the other reasons for last 5 weeks..bull ...Shubham Gas Chinchwad...shame on HP and the dealer.

HP Gas Distributor — Swatantra HP Gas, Ambala is doing black of gas cyllander

rajeshbehl
                      There is a distributer of HP Gas at Ambala Cantt, named Swatantra Gas. This distributer is doing blackof gas cyllinders, very...

Cherukuri Someswararao
                      Details:

Gas Dealer Name: HP Gas - RATNA Agencies (Code: 515180)
                      #401, Shilpa Complex, HMT Hills,Kukatpally Housing Board
                      Hyderabad -72

My Nmae: Ch Someswararao
                      Consumer No: 614884

I am very much upset with the services rendered by HP Gas (No service at all). We have been facing this problem for last so many months but thought of giving it a chance but all invain. There is always shortage for gas cylinders. And the booking system is so worst and badly handled. The phone was always busy or not working or out of service. The line is busy always and we can't book a gas for 2 days till we get the line. Last month I went to dealer office and booked the gas cylinder. They promised me to we will delivered after 1 week. Still I am not get any cylinder. When ever we asked they are saying shortage or some other problems. This is not first time. Everymonth we are facing same problem.

I just want to put a question to HP that do you expect individual to go to the centre and book their gas. And after you book, the delivery will take at least 15-20 days. I have booked gas for 13 days and no response as yet. I have 2 cylinders and one is empty and other is on verge of getting over. This service providers are a big failure. Not only me, wherever HP users are using their service, they are facing inconvenience. Not everybody can put in their complaint in writing. The Agency people say when distribution of cylinders takes place in your area then only your complaint will be attended.

The customer service is beyond rating (vvvvvvvvvvv poor) God help.

Any (HP) concern who will read this message try to atleast for the sake of our country's name (Hindustan) take immediate action.

Consumer No: 614884
                      Booked Date: 29/9/2007
                      Pri. No: 137705
                      Worst Service we faced about this agency we didn't get transfer of of about 6 months for this agency very very bad agency we never sea.

HP Gas RAM Agencies (Code: 962440) — Non delivered of gas after booking

Hi, Details:Gas Dealer Name: HP Gas RAM Agencies (Code: 962440) RAM AGENCIES "72/74 MASUDPUR VILL. VASANT KUNJ DELHI-110037"My name is Babulal s/o Liluram vill-rajokari New Delhi 38, I am very much upset with the services rendered by HP Gas (No service at all). We have been facing this problem for last six months but thought of giving it a chance but all in vain. There is always shortage for gas cylinders. And the booking system is so worst and badly handled. The phone was always busy or not working or out of service. The line is busy always and we can't book a gas for 2 days till we get the line. I went to dealer office ten times and booked the gas cylinder. They promised me to we will delivered after 1 week. Still I am not get any cylinder last six months. When ever we asked they are saying shortage or some other problems. This is not first time. Every month we are facing same problem.I just want to put a question to HP that do you expect individual to go to the center and book their gas. And after you book, the delivery will take at least 15-20 days. I have booked gas for 13 days and no response as yet. I have one cylinder and is empty. This service providers are a big failure. Not only me, wherever HP users are using their service, they are facing inconvenience. Not everybody can put in their complaint in writing. The Agency people say when distribution of cylinders takes place in your area then only your complaint will be attended. The customer service is beyond rating (very poor) God help. Any (HP) concern who will read this message try to at least for the sake of our country's name (Hindustan) take immediate action.NOTE- Distributer Black the Cylinder @ Rs 600/cilanderConsumer No: 665177Booked Date: 25/07/2008Please take a action and send a mail to [protected]@yahoo.co.inThanks & Regards, Babulal [protected]

HP Gas — Service is very poor

I booked gas for home delivery on[protected] but till today 19.9-2011 not deliver. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP.
                      Consumer Number : 601669
                      DEVI DAYAL GAS AGENCY

From
                      Deen dayal

Anuradha Prasad
                        I am an elderly 83 0ld widowof an army officer. My consumer number is 16549. I had booked a gas cylinder from HP Gas,Alwal. They did not send me a cylinder till date.Their phone is always off the hook.There are rumours that the cylinders are being sold to unauthorised persons.I wish to lodge a strong complaint. I request you to please make them issue a gas cylinder without fail. Everytime I have to beg them to send it and ring them up at least 15 to 20 times before they condescned to send me a cylinder.
                        P.Anuradha

HP Petrol Pump — misbehaviour

Jayesh Rawal
                          on HP petrol pump manager and his worker misbehaved and told me that if you wish to feel the petrol you have to stand in line...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Hp Gas — Very poor customer care service!

brijmohan singh negi
                          I am a customer of H.P. domestic Gas. The distributor is M/s Brij Gas Agency, nirman vihar, delhi-92, ph no. ph no. [protected],...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

Hp Gas — Shortage of gas, delay in delivery!

Devendra Singh
                          The complaint against of Shive Sai Gas Agency Salarpur Noida, and supply to Greater Noida U.P.

Phone No. is...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

Recently Discussed

14 days ago
                          Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]
                          Dispatched delays
                          26 days ago
                          HP Gas Company
                          kovai gas company/agency workers, ashokji nagar, coimbatore
                          Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]
                          Fraud and fake meters reading to show to the customer
                          Hp Gas
                          worst, fooling, cheating, lying, disgusting and hopeless services from hp gas