Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Customer Care
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Customer Care

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Thu 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] related photos (491)

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Complaints & Reviews

Hp Gas — Shortage of gas, delay in delivery!

Devendra Singh
The complaint against of Shive Sai Gas Agency Salarpur Noida, and supply to Greater Noida U.P.

Phone No. is...
Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

Hp Gas — delay in home delivery

suman totade
Distributor Code: 955560
Name AMRAVATI GAS SERVICE
Address: AGARWAL BUILDING VASANT CHOWK"...
Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

HP Gas - Rajpal Agent At Khar — Compulsory buying of gas stove

Dipesh P Gala
I went to Hindustan Petroleum Cylinder Gas agent at khar RAJPAL for a new connection, they are insisting that they will give...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Murali Enterprises HP Gas Dealers Bangalore — No response to telephones

Meenakshi Arun Subramanian

I concur with the complaints of 2 other consumers about Murali Enterprises Bangalore - i have been trying...
Complaint comments  Comments  (37)

Hp Gas — shortage of hp gas

GAURAV BHANDARI
I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

VARGHESE SAMUEL
MY CONSUMER NO.625610,I AM CONSUMER OF HP GAS CYLINDER.IN OUR AREA ,KAKKELPETTA,KARUGUZHI POST,
MADURATHAKAM TALUK ,WE ARE FACING PROBLEM IN DELIVERY OF CYLINDERS NOT ONLY ME ALL POOR PEOPLES STAYING HERE AND FED WITH UP DELAY IN CYLINDER DELIVERY. WE ARE GETTING CYLINDER AFTER 2 MONTHS FROM DATE OF BOOKING . OUR AREA DEALER SHREE RAM GAS AGENCY CO,45-B,MANDAPAM STREET,MADURATAKAM(RETAILER THROUGH
KARUGHUZY) SUPPLYING THE CYLINDERS. WE ARE NOT GETTING CYLINDERS TIMELY AFTER 2 MONTHS BUT GETTING HP CYLINDERS ON BLACK BASIS AFTER PAYING RS.,500/- WHEN WE NEED IT. ON EMERGENCY CASE ,WE ARE TAKING CYLINDER ON BLACK. I HAVE BOOKED CYLINDER ON 4/10/07 TILL TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED SO YOU ARE REQUESTED TO TAKE EARLIEST ACTION

HP GAS CYLINDERS DELAY — DELAY IN DELIVERY OF CYLINDERS

I AM CONSUMER OF HP GAS WITH SHREE RAM GAS AGENCY
45-B, MANDAPAM STREET, MADURATAKAM(T.N )-THROUGH SOME
DETAILER IN KARUNGUZHI . MY CONSUMER NO IS 625610 , I AM SUFFERING DELAY IN DELIVERY FROM SUPPLIER SIDE. THEY ARE NOT GIVING PROPER SUPPLY. EVERYTIME WE ARE ASKING, EVEN AFTER MORE THAN 1/2 MONTHS (FROM BOOKING DATE)BUT SAYING NOT HAVING STOCK, BUT THE HP CYLINDERS,WE ARE GETTING ON BLACK BASIS AFTER PAYING RS.500/-HOW IT IS POSSIBLE. IF WE ARE REGULAR CONSUMER NOT GETTING CYLINDERS EVEN AFTER MORE THAN 2 MONTHS. NOT ONLY ME ALL PEOPLES STAYING HERE AND FED UP WITH DELAY IN CYLINDERS DELIVERY. SO TAKE EARLIEST ACTION. INSTRUCT YOUR AREA DEALERS TO SUPPLY THE CYLINDER TIMELY FOR BOOKING CONSUMERS,THOSE WHO ARE HAVING CONSUMER NO.

VIJAI KUMAR SRIVASTAVA
    We are being serviced by balmiki gas service 70'71 nagar nigam market vikas nagar kanpur dealer code no. 625660 . My consumer no. 609311.we had booked our refill of gas cylinder on 8th sep. 2007 and in spite of our 2 visits after 8th sep i m always been told that there is shortage of gas and you will get refill within 4 to 6 days but even till date {26 sep} we haven't received it.

Please look into the matter and instruct your dealer .
    I recently got my gas connection transfered from Vapi to Pimpri. My consumer number in Vapi was 617956. I have surrendered both my cylinder (one half full) to Vapi gas agency.

However, the agency in Chinchwad, Amrapali gas agency, refuse to give me cylinder. They say it will take 20 days time. How can a consumer stay for 20 days after surrendering the cylinders to you?

They do not pick up their phones nor answer when contacted. They maintain that if i brought my own conveyance, a cylinder can be arranged.

Would the authorities throw light in this regard and do needful so that i can start cooking at my home?

Hindustan Petroleum — non attendance of gas leakage

on 4/6/2009 while changing my gas cylinder i noticed that there was leakage, i telephoned my gas agency dubros gas tel no 26163000 which is situited about 200 meters from my house thereafter on 5/6/2009 i telephoned them on numerous ocassions, i was told lies that person would be attending within 5 minutes, however as nobody attended i looked up the website of hindustan petroleum and found the emergency complaint no, of BK enterprises [protected], as there was no response i tried signing their online complaints service 'jihan' this service was not working.hindustan petroleum, its complaints center, emergency service, and dealer are a sick joke which is being played on the unsuspecting public, now i want to know whom to complaint to against all these nonfunctioning white elephants thrust on the public.
    my consumer no.609625
    tel no. [protected]
    For Last one week I am Complining for Gas Leak. No one has attended.
    I have tried repeating the complaint on Normal as well as emergency No. but no result.
    My Connection is from "Paschim Gas Service" having Ph. no. 25262360.
    My Consumer No. 586686
    Can this be looked at.

Sudhir Prasad
    C-55, New Multan Nagar, New Delhi110056
    Never go to Chinchwad, Amrapali gas agency ... They are the most lazy and dumb staff ...We have booked our

cylider before a month.. and i have called them about 15 times.. most of the time engage tone is there ... when i

call and gave my no every time they say to wait 2-3 days and cut the phone ... After a month long period also i

still not received cylinder...Then they ask me to receive receipt from office and then cylinder from godown !! How

shameless people .. I still not received cylinder ..i want to highlight it to HP management ..If they take any

steps else we have to change the agency.
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

HP Gas / Ambika Gas - Warje, Pune — Extremely poor service by HP Gas Ambika Warje

rahman
      i am ibrahim kaleel residing in kasaragod district9my consumer number 608719,
      I have a domestic connection with the...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

HP Gas - Booking Of Refill — Non-availability of Phone-line

Nirmal Kumar Ganguli
      The telephone number[protected] provided by the LPG Gas Distributor (the T.B.K.Enterprisers of 10/B, Bhabanath Sen Street,...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (98)

manasi patil
      I the possessor of vehicle no. MH-01-GA-6363 went for filling of auto lpg at irla outlet. my vehicle is fitted with 30 kgs of cylindrical tank (which does not come over 30 kgs). My tank was filled with meter showing 32.15 kgs vide bill no. 37110 dt. 03.11.07 which is contradictory to the cylinder capacity. This incidence has occured earlier also. I hereby request u to check the calliberation of the meter and take necessary action if found faulty. This complaint is lodged even in the complaint book at the outlet also. Even the ownere mr. Kishore Pal has not spoken at all on this issue. This lead to the loss of Rs. 60/- per customer which is a serious matter. Waiting for ur repll.

Hp Gas — Phone always Engaged and Late Delivery

PRAMOD KUMAR
        My Consumer No. is 612744 and HP Gas agency name is SAWHNEY GAS AGENCY, A-51, East Krishna Nagar, Delhi-110051
        Complaint comments  Comments  (46)

shakuntla
        Complaint Type Rude behaviour of distributor/staff/ deliverymen *
        Subject
        Message I book for refill cylinder by internet lastfew months.Last i book cylinder internet booking no.29316 dated on[protected] i received supply on 30/09/2007 next i book internet booking no.[protected] but cylinder in not supply till date . i call distributer office mobile no [protected] dated on 31/10/2007 at about 12.10 pm i told that i have alreday book cylinder by net but distributer said thatwe will not supply cylinder because this facility not avilable our office with rude behaviour. so pl solve it
        thaks

Phone :[protected]
        Consumer No 605468
        Email [protected]@rediffmail.com
        Mobile [protected]
        representative of the distributor M/s Deep Shikha Enterprise, is doing very rude behaviour.

fakru deen
          R/sir, madam

i have many times complant for delay in refill/booling to HPCL lpg cell bu no responce till. i book cylinder through internet but my distributer ignore it. than i book by phone i told that i have alredy book cylinder by internet but he ignore it. he book after 30 days and supply 4/5 days every time. so n/a pl. & solve this problum

thanks

Address 35/7,OLD DM ROAD
          PALWAL , Dist. FARIDABAD
          Email jaikissan.[protected]@hpgas.hpcl.co.in
          Phone [protected]
          sir, file compalints on http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/lpgsbu/shell.html

they will definitely panlise the distributor.

Lokesh Goyal
            I am receiving thr HP Gas Suply from the authorised distributor M/s. Sumitra Enterprises, Khanna. I am having two household connection, today a strange thing happens when the delivery boy comes to deliver the cylinder. He says that we have to buy a pack of 250 g of tea with each connection (Compulsorily) bu paying the Printed price of Rs. 42/- per 250g. when we complaint to the office then they insist on buying at least one pack forcibly. Although we said them that we will be complaining for this to the HP Company, besides this they give us one pack of tea for Rs. 42/- and we have purchased that packed to register this complaint.

Distributor Code : 683710
            M/S SUMITRA ENTERPRISES
            AMLOH ROAD
            KHANNA- 141410
            DIST. LUDHIANA
            PUNJAB
            HP Gas service is very poor and bad in kolkata, bangur area.delivery is very poor.plz see or else the consumers are suffering a lot.

Hindustan Petroleum Gas — Distributor's mistakes

S. S. NAIR
              Sir

Consumer No. 609044. On 21st September, 2007 I already booked the gas to my nearest dealer M/s. Laxmi...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

sashidhar v
              I have gone through this problem several times. I booked for the gas refilling on last month 21st and the agency people told that I can get the refill only after 25 days. And if I didn't contact them till today they are not sending the refill. When I quarrel with them immediately they are sending immediately. And for a new refill I can book only after 20 days. This means that I can get a refill only once in 45 days. No ordinary family is able to wait for such a time. What is the reason.
              I am writing from tirupati town, andhra pradesh.
              the agency is ttk traders, in t.p. area.
              publicly we have to purchase at a higher price/in the black market if we are in need.
              what to do.
              can you suggest me any thing.
              I AM CUSTOMER OF HP LPG GAS SERVICES OF LUCKNOW KRISHNA NAGAR
              THEY R THE LIER
              BLACK MARKETER
              I HAVE A COOKED A GAS PAST 15 DAYS BY THE TIME THREE DELIVERIES OF GAS THEY GOT BT THN ALSO THEY R NT SUPPOSED TO PROVIDE ME A GAS THE TIME WHN THREE WHEELERS STARTED USING LPG GAS THIS PROBLEM ARISE. IN OUR AREA THEY PROMISE AND JUST DITCHES ON IT THE WHOLE MANAGMENT OF THT GAS AGENCY HIS CORRUPT

i am complainding about "Jai Kisan Sewa Sadan" gas agency in Plawal. They are missuse there responcilibity, they can not able to serve peoples because they don't konw there jobresponsibility. I am trying to Book gas cliyeder from last 3 days they don't pick there phone if pick then not talk after few miniuts they disconnect phon. i am trying next time phone become Enged. i am waste 3 days in Book and aftyer booking gas reached at home after 7 -10 days. Any person not ready to listen customer complainds. So please take a nessery action against them.

Thanks & Regards
              Jagbir Chauhan

my complain against gas distributer of NTPC KAHALGAON ( BHAGALPUR BIHAR).Sir in ntpc kahagaon no of private agency is working. They haven no consumer card but they are using gas cylinder not in domestic purpose also for commercial. They are ready to pay 3 to 4 times of normal cost in each cylinder. Employees of NTPC is suffering. Some have alternate solution (like due to free electricity ,using heater).They don,t give you serial no which lodged on register.they bluff you have lodged your no on that date.when your number come they told sir , just a minute your cylinder is reaching in your home.But they also missguide you.They are blackmailing gas cylinder in large scale. you can also enquire.

HPCL / HP Domestic L.P.Gas — Home Delivery

Myself a registered customer with Nalco Employees coperative Society, Dist: ANgul Orissa. SInce last 7 Years.

My grievance is, we are deprived of home delivery system from the day one itself, citing the reason that, the facility cannot be endorsed as we do not belong to NALCO Employees' Community. Is it true and an acceptable reason of denial ?

Whether Nalco Employees are treated as dignified customers in comparison to others?

Every time we have to be very watchful when the full truck load consignment is transported from JATNI, KHURDA,. After that, one has to stand in long queue in front of the office counter for a turn, and then run to the nearest LPG Godown with a proof of delivery. Based on which we are allowed a full cylinder. I just want to know what is the procedure ?

Recently i had a personal experience in side orissa, regarding some "SR NO." being asked from LPG customers by the dealer. But at NALCO , ANGUL this system is not functioning. May i Please be educated which is the right way ? ANd what for this SR No. is asked for ?

I will be glad to have an acknowledgement as against my so called grievances.

With best regards

HP Gas - Mumbai — Delay in delivery of Cylinder

Narendra Varhadi
                Delay in delivery of Cylinder
                Every time airoli people face these similar problems. I visit hp gas agency, balaji...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (27)

S.S.Kumar
                Refernce: Agnecy Name : Madumita Gas Agency
                Address of the agency: Flat no: 1, 38A-VGP Parijatham Apartments, 1st avenue, Ashok Nagar, Chennai - 83 Ph: 23719800, 24742153

My Conumer no. 604476
                My Name: S.S.Kumar
                We tried booking for a cylinder on 24.9.07. They did not accept the booking saying it is not due, as 21 days are not completed from the date of receipt of last cylinder. The fact is we did not receive any cylinder in the month of Sept. But they say we have received one. We asked for the proof, they did not show the proof.

Finally on 1st after lot of negotiations they accepted the booking, but did not deliver the cylinder till 13th. On 13th our both cylinders got empty. We pleaded, requested, quarelled, but the cylinder did not come. Reply was it will take one more week

At 4:30 pm i removed my regulator and took both cylinder in an auto went to ask for cylinder or transfer of agency or give me transfer to Indane.

The office bearer literally fought with me and said neither they will give me cylinder nor transfer and will not give anything. FInally a delivery boy named Setu said relax and said he would do something, as i had two small kids and without gas cylinder it will be kios.

Finally Setu asked the delivery boy of our area about the delivery. They conversed something and Setu enquired about my consumer no and confirmed me that the issue slip is there with the delivery boy and in september ther were some adjustment.
                FInally by the time by auto i reached home, the delivery boy was at home with the cylinder.

If i have to take such a pain to get a cylinder, what isthe type of service the agency offers to the customer. This is not the first time, mostly every month since one year.
                The delivery boy says, "Yes it so, we deliery to you only once in 40 days".
                We have information that delieries from HP Gas to shops are happening very smooth. Looks like there are more than one agency in this area for HP and which one is doing the mischeif, i have no clue.

Now i need to get shifted to Indane in out area where the deliveries are happening by its own.

It seems, since on the ration card it is stamped as Madumita Gas agency, transfer to Indane is not possible, and i was told that Madumita gas agency will make the transfer miserable.

Please advice me how to do this without hardships / without begging at Madumita Gas agency.

Looking forward for a favourable reply
                Thanks and regards
                S.S.Kumar
                My No. [protected]
                I am a customer of H.P. domestic Gas. The distributor is M/s Brij Gas Agency, nirman vihar, delhi-92, ph no. ph no. [protected], [protected], [protected].

The distributor is not supplying the cylinder in time. I have booked for refill on[protected]. Till date[protected] I have not received the cylinder. The distributor is harassing the customers.

H.P. should cancel the dealership or instruct the dealer to supply the cylinder properly/in time.

Brijmohan Singh
                Consumer number is. 616525
                Phone number is [protected]
                A grieved customer
                Consumer number is. 607935

We tried to book Gas through phone. But no one is picking the receiver. When i went personnaly to book i was shocked that they removed the receiver from the phone and kept down.

After a long try when they are picking the phone and informing us to book the gas through internet only and not over phone.

There service is very poor as the delivery is also not taken place immediatly after our request for Gas. (Please note that we are booking gas only after 35 days from the date of receipt of 1st gas).

Kindly note now we required Gas urgently. We don't know how to book the Gas in internet as we do not have the proper website.

Hence, we requesting you to consider this complaint as request for Gas and try to arrange Gas immediatly for the above consumer number.

Please treat this as MOST URGENT.

Thanks & Regards
                Jayaram
                My name is Dinesh Vishwakrma and my ID No. is 606029. We book cylinder from 10/12/2014 . When we call in Agency plz send my cylinder . They are not intrested to me . We are suffering from problem from your staff & agency.
                Plz intersetet to my matter.My Agency Name Prasad Gas Agency Jalalpur Jaunpur U.P

Dinesh Vishwakarma

Jalalpur Jaunpur

U.P

Nazir Ahmad Badri
                  We are the consumer of HP Gas for many decades in Srinagar and has got the gas connections through erstwhile corporation of Jammu and Kashmir Govt., namely J&K State Co-operative Consumers Federation Ltd., Srinagar. However, the said corporation is presently defunct and is not functioning in the State. The consumers of the said corporation are facing difficulties in getting the gas refills and additional cylinders from other Gas outlets as the preference is given by the outlets to their own consumers. It is requested to inform us how we can get ourselves registered with the present HP Gas outlets so that gas refills or additional cylinders are allotted to us easily

Brijmohan Singh
                  Consumer number is. 616525
                  Phone number is [protected]
                  A grieved customer

balkishan agrawal
                    on 26.9.07 I booked hp gas for home delivery but regretly to say that till yet the gas has been not delivered to us whereever on 12.10.07 i went to there office for the delivery of gas they told it will delivered to home on 15.10.07 but till yet no given any delivery and when i am trying to contact over the telephone the phone line always engaged tone.
                    I also given complain for the same problems over the enternet on hpcl consumer zone vide internet complain no. 07006235 dt. 9.10.07, 07006314 dt. 11.10.07, 07006481 dt. 15.10.07 but what i told from hpcl therehas no any response. so pls co-operate what i do.
                    hp gas dealer name is
                    SAMLESWARI GAS SERVICE,
                    KAMLIBAZAR,
                    SAMBALPUR HIS CODE NO. 13003700.

our consumer no 607632 in the name balkishan agrawal,
                    khetrajpur,
                    sambalpur
                    Sir
                    I booked the gas on 21.09.2007. I have not received the refil cylinder till date i. e. 24.10.07. Is this is harrasement to poor customers ? Now you say please what can I do for the gas.

If you can take action then please arrange to send immedialy.

S. S. Nair
                    Con. No. 609044
                    Shop No. 8, @nd Floor
                    Toiladungri, P.O. Golmuri
                    Jamshedpur
                    Jharkhand
                    phoneline always engaged/ hp gas not delivering after 40 days of boking
                    on 14.09.09I booked hp gas for home delivery but regretly to say that till yet the gas has been not delivered to us whereever on 26.10.09 when i am trying to contact over the telephone the phone line always engaged tone.. so pls co-operate what i do.
                    hp gas dealer name is

TALIPARAMBA

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                      Municipal Corporation Of Faridabad
                      municipal corporation of ballabgarh faridabad sewer line blocked and overflowing
                      (22 minutes ago)
                      Flipkart
                      flight cancellations refund.not received
                      (28 minutes ago)
                      JaldiFatafat
                      i ordered split ac - neither received product nor refund
                      (34 minutes ago)
                      Finfox
                      Order not received
                      (41 minutes ago)
                      Superiorcart.online
                      Regarding the fruit juicer - company has send the different product other than displayed in image