Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Customer Care

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Thu 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] related photos (497)

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Complaints & Reviews

Hp Gas — No proper supply of HP Gas [Resolved]

Adarsh M G
Hi Sir/Medam I am Adarsh,

Residing in Bangalore, I am taken HP Gas connection with Sugam Enterprises,...

WILSON CARDOZA
THIS MY SECOND COMPLAINT JUST AFTER VISITING FOR THE FIRST TIME (9 AM ON 12TH OCT 2007) AGAIN I WENT TO MEET THE MAIN BOSS OF THE SAME GAS AGENCY AT C B D BELAPUR AT 11.30 ON 12TH OCT 2007 ( RAJE AT SECT 6 C B D NAVI MUMBAI)
DEALER GAVE ME A TELEPHONENUMBER OF MR NARAYANKAR WHICH HE CLAIMS OF HPCL AUTHORISED PERSON AND HIS NUMBER IS [protected] AND AFTER HAVING A WORD WITH MR NARAYANKAR WHO SAID IT IS NOT COMPULSORY TO BUY A GAS STOVE AT THE DEALER THEY BOTH HAD A WORD AND THE DEALER SAID I WILL SEND MY PERSON TOMORROW AND HE WILL INSPECT MY GAS STOVE I EVEN TOLD BOTH THE DEALER AND MR NARAYANKAR THAT I HAVE A GAS STOVE WHICH IS ISO CERTIFIED THE DEALER SAID WE WILL INSPECT AND THEN WE WILL BOOK YOUR ORDER WHERE DOES THE COMPANY JUSTIFY ITSELF BY TELLING THAT IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS THE GAS WILL BE DELIVERED(ACCORDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT AT THE DEALERS PLACE)

SUDHIR
    non delivery of gas

I have booked the gas on[protected],I have not yet received the gas, they have informed me that i will receive the gas by[protected]. Address; vishnu smurti apt. Virar (w), i book my gas cylender at distributor code 96450 VASAI BAGAR GAS Phone No.[protected], Whenever We call They says We will Deliver in two Days But not yet recived till 12 OCT 2007 by the gas agency. Please rectify the problem.... very hopeless Service

Whenever i book my gas in srinagar through ur agency "Srinagar Gas Agency" Rambagh, i never receive it in time and the agency forces me to purchase it in black which even they want to encourge. I booked my gas on 01/12/2008 so far i have not received it, when i tried to contact manager on phone, the attendent say that he is not here far the last eight days. This is so disturbing if you do not take any action against such arrogant agency then i am bound to go to consumer court.

Ur"s sincerely
    Malik iftikhar ahmad,
    Consumer No 619507
    r/o sanantnagar, Srinagar- 190005

zarina
      i am zarina, i god married to a navy personal and we came to cochin in may. we are trying for the new gas connection from that time.

every where in all gas agencies we tried for gas connection, every where same answer we are not issuing the gas connection now.

what does it mean? since 4 months we are struggling like any thing.

bharat, hp, etc etc each and every gas commpnay we have searched but no use.

pls some one help us to get the gas connection.
      Hi Zarina, you can try and look up any private gas providers but they are a little expensive than the others

hp/bharat gas — not issuing new connections

I am trying to get a new connection from HP/bharat Gas Agency in jabalpur namely M/s. a.k Gas Agency/akansha gas . First they insisting to buy a new stove from them.

As per a ruling by MRTPC (Monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practices Commission) these agencies or LPG distributing companies can not force the customers to buy a new stove from them. But these guys seem to be so confident that nothing will happen to them if they contnue to harass us like this.

Even if we pressure them to provide the new connection, I am sure they will not send the refill cylinders before making sure that we are harassed for at least 2 months each time i visit the office.

what to do?

heeru vishwakarma
      hi zareena, ur right everywhere it is same, im also trying from last 6 months to get new gas connection ..im staying at Dombivali ( Mumbai) but still the same answer - We are not giving new connections...I don't know why the hell they are sitting there...All govt serivces are became hopeless & needs to be privatised immed...
      Resp Sir,
      I am trying to get new gas connection from your dealer Rajaram Gas Agency
      Nr.Narayani Dham
      Katraj Pune 46
      They say we have stopped giving new connections. Kindly look into this matter and provide me with new connection.

Thanks & Regards
      Tejas Ranade
      hi i am asha i get marry in december i am staying in kamothe with my husband i am booking a gas connection in january my gas connection number in waiting list i am going to office so i cant adjst in stove so pls give me new gas connection urgently.

Piyush J Patel
        Phone booking numbers not working

I have one connections of HP Gas . Dealer is M/s Gasolit in Vadodary City ( Gujarat State. Till date the service is good but since last two days Whenever I try to book gas on phone number which I am using since last 5 Years no one picks the phone. Normally the number is Automated Gas Booking Service number.

Now I do not have another number. I am in trouble. How to book my refil

Kindly help me in this situation.

Piyush Patel ( M[protected]

Rajesh
          I am Rajesh, Residing in Malkajgiri. I was visited HP Gas Agency vinayaka Nagar More times (15 times) for a New collection. Always they are told that no stock is presently available and some times they used volgar language. Plz take this complaint and give me a Gas collection.
          your gas agent in etah up named as fauzi gas service is not providing gas to the customers. he is selling a pack of tea named DIAMEND TEA forcefully to the customers. He has also engaged a lot of marshalls of criminal background to frighten the customers. Various customers has lodged many complaints against the fauzi gas service but no action has been taken against the agency. He is also not providing home dilivery of gas cilinders to the customes of Etah districts. You can hold a fair inquiry in this regard and take appropriate actions against this gas agency so that the cradibility of your company can prevail. thanking you- Amit kumar verma Etah up pls check to here we request you pls i am very sad
          I shankar our residence address is changed and i want to chnge our gas delivery address but after submitting our residence proof
          hp employe said your gas delivery address had chnged,yet our address has not changed .Then i talk again with hp staff he told me your connection is stop you come again and submit your residence proof again then i will active your connection.
          Please take this complaint and change our address and activate our connection.

Our connection is sarita vihar
          connection no is 619328
          shankar kumar jha
          I am a customer of H.P. domestic Gas. The distributor is M/s Brij Gas Agency, nirman vihar, delhi-92, ph no. ph no. [protected], [protected], [protected].

The distributor is not supplying the cylinder in time. I have booked for refill on[protected]. Till date[protected] I have not received the cylinder. The distributor is harassing the customers.

H.P. should cancel the dealership or instruct the dealer to supply the cylinder properly/in time.

Brijmohan Singh
          Consumer number is. 616525
          Phone number is [protected]
          A grieved customer

H.P.Domestic Gas — Change of dealer

My consumer No. is 529274. Present supplier is Lalitha Gas Agency,Kengeri Satilite town, Bangalore. I want to shift to Sri Krishna Gas Agency, Vijayanagar, Bangalore. Both within ten KM. I have misplaced the letter issued by Lalitha Gas Agency. But I have the original allotment letter. I was previously getting supply from Sri Krishna Gas AGency, Vijayanagar Bangalore Where I was residing earlier and now I am going back to Vijayanagar from Rajarajeshwarinagar, Banalore. Laitha Gas agency area of operation doesnot come under Vijayanagar.

Please help me how to go about.

D.Rama Rao
          31st Jan 2008
          My consumer no. is 605413. I want to have double cylender(DBC) on my connection.But the dealer charges 2100/- instead of 1600/-.They demanded Rs-500 for a gas pipe and an aperen.But i refused to take these things because i am already having these things.
          My dealer code number is 391420 & Name:P.K.Kansal & co. Sadar bazar, Barnala. Please take care and action immidiately.
          Address: Suresh Kumar s/o Tarsem chand, Proffessor street no. 7, H. no.B-X1/619, K.C. Road, Barnala.
          HP Gas Complaints - EMPLOYEES NOT RESPONDING
          HP Gas
          EMPLOYEES NOT RESPONDING
          I am Residing in Village- Panchalasidha, Teh-Khimsar, Dist.-Nagaur(rajasthan). I was visited HP Nagaur Gas Agency At Nagaur (rajasthan) More times (10 times) for a New collection. Always they are told that no stock is presently available and some times they used volgar language. Plz take this complaint and give me a Gas collection.
          Thanks & regards
          Jitander & Kashav sharma

HP Gas Cylinder — Employees not responding for booking of gas

I ravishanker having conusmer number of HP Gas as 625336 residing at Jayanagr, Bangalore.
          I am trying to reach the HP Gas cylinder, Jp nagar on following number[protected], [protected] to book the gas cylinder.To my disppointment, their is no one taking the call, either I find it busy or the call goes on but no one picks.For the month of January only, I am trying since 10 days but of no result.

Besides this, I have took two gas cylinders, but the employees have said, they will not fill both cylinders even if I have paid for this.Only 1 gas cylinder will be filled in a month and I can book the gas cylinder after a month only even though my gas cylinder gets empty within the month.
          I have verified from other company gas agenices from my friend, no one is facing such diffculty, Kindly look into the issue and do the needful asap.
          Looking forward for your immediate action.

Ravi Shanker
          dear sir,

from today morning i called many times to book a cylinder but no one pickup the phone at 25211765
          25205937 this no. my cosumer no is 644570, so kindly registered my complain at u r site and allocat a filled gas as soon as possible.
          i am residing in village-Parsola, Tah. Dhariawad, Distt. Pratapgarh(Rajasthan) me pichle 15 dino se vinod gas agency par gas k liye ja rha hu but vo har bar yhi kahta he ki 2 din bad milegi u bt uske 2 din kabi hote hi nahi he or har bar battmiji se h pesh ata he...so plz ap kripa karke kuch solution nikale...plz plz plz dharmesh taylor

kailash
            this is being happened in the market since a long time every dealer of HP gas is giving a discount in the thane market of more then 100 rupees / cylinder just want to ask that where the hell these dicsounts come from when the crude oil has reached to the mark of 84 $ / barrel ......................in kalyan some one from bombay comes and deliovers the cylinders and in vashi some one from khopoli is this the image of our oil PSU's there is no system everything is going as per the HP officials all people from the gas industry are trouibled due to this..................is there some one who can find out if you need any more detials due mail me

Hari N
              Though I had booked my refill on 24.09.2007 vide Booking NO: 9 dated 24.9.2007 on interactive No: 12665 when I contacted my distributer on 2.10.2007 I was told that there is no booking. So again I had to book on 2.10.2007 ( Booking NO: 10 dated 2.10.2007).
              I wnat an additional gas cylinder but our agent is saying that there is no allotment and Iam requesting them since one year ,if I go this month they say you come next month after 20th.like that every month telling same thing.Because one cylinder we not able to guess when it will be over,my gas agent is Lalith Gas agencies @ kengeri Satellite town

By
              Sathish

i had booked for a cylinder after 21 days and it is almost 32 days since we are without gas, every time i call the agent number they are always busy. this is been the same story month after month. we hav childerns at home and it become very hard for us.

please look into this as no one is reponding;

my gas number is- 603880
              name is - Maria Savari
              I the undersigned booked gas no 602772 in the month of august i.e.on dated 23 2007, so far I didnot get the cylinder. Further i had been to the shop The stockist is telling that I will send by tommorow , but he will not send . This is being repeated periodically, I am not the only sufferer in Raichur ,Mostly the black marketing is the reason. If I go to the small scale refilling private shops they are having the said HP cylinders over which instructions are clearly mentioned that is ment for domestic purposes,but they are keeping the stock regularly for the autoriksha use. tey have not given the passbook and we dont have any proof to show that we have booked.Kindly inspect and do the needful. I hope you will do the needfull and oblige.
              Thanking you .
              Lecturer
              L.V.D.College Raichur.
              Costomer gas no 602772

hp LPG REFILL — BOOKING OF CYLINDER

i have HP gas connection at SHIV SAI GAS AGENCY, SALARPUR, NEAR VILL BHENGEL, NOIDA. Both the telephone lines viz. 4261757 and [protected] of the above agency is alway busy . I am trying to book the gas refilling since last 4 days but the agency telephones are not connected says that "lines are very busy dail after some time" and the second line is not this gas agency number, these message are listing from last 4 days. I request the authorities to take necessary action against the above agency to book gas easily.

Hindustan Petroleum — No Refill supply

Hello Sir,

My name is Ritesh Kaithwas, having a HP gas connection with customer number 616636.
              Since I have to refill my cylinder i have applied it on10/07/2010 with no 2548 to be delivered within 10 days. And yet it is not delivered. I have contacted the gas agency CHIRAYU in Kalyan(EAST) for 2-3 time.

They say that it will be delivered in a day, but fail to do so.

chirayu contact no is [protected]

ravikanthmp

i am need of cyclinder i called the following lines which has been printed in the bill to book the cyclinder 2523303, 41485424, 41485474, 41485484 but every time and since 15 days i am trying to connect the line i could not reach the HP Gas dealer please help me in geeting the cyclinder at the earliest.

Customer ID No. 606336 ( Subhanji rao)
                HP gas Murali enterprises

HP Gas — Very bad service

It is very disturbing when the companies completely ignore the innumerable complaints of the people.
                I am having a very bad experience with the HP gas agency in vashi. First and foremost it is very shameful that these people do not have their own delivery vehicle. Secondly, they claim every now and then that gas cylinders are not available; therefore there is no timely delivery of the gas cylinders. Third, they are service holders and they should be taught well to speak with their customers.
                These agencies are needed to be well regulated by the companies but unfortunately HP is giving a deaf ear to the aggrieved customers.
                I am having a very bad experience with the HP gas agency in link road, bangalore.
                Secondly, they claim every now and then that gas cylinders are not available; and they dont even listen to what is been told by the customers therefore there is no timely delivery of the gas cylinders. And as a preference they dont even consider working or non working days . Everytime we book the gas they say take off on week days and wait for the gas or make some other arrangement and sometimes we just wait and they dont deliver and we have to wait for another day, as a working women it is very difficult to manage things this way.
                Third, they are service holders and they should be taught well to speak with their customers.they just speak as if they are doing a favour issuing the cylinders.
                Hope That you will respond this mail or comming days will be yet another day.
                i am facing the problem of home delivery of LPG cylinder. i have to go personally to take delivery.
                distributor (Niraml Gas Agency Mundra-Gujarat) takes minimum 8 days to give the delivery however we have only one cylinder.
                behavior of staff is very poor.

you are requested to take action on the same.

regards,
                shiv sharma
                i am need of cyclinder i called the following lines which has been printed in the bill to book the cyclinder [protected] but every time and since 15 days i am trying to connect the line i could not reach the HP Gas dealer please help me in geeting the cyclinder at the earliest.

Customer ID No. 608332 ( anand ayya)
                Nirmal gas agencies,
                Mundra,
                Kutch-gujarat

Shashidhar

My name is Shashidhar and our consumer number is 605070. Our agency name is Sugam Enterprises, we have always had problems receiving cylinder. Every time we book for cylinder we have to wait and wait atleast for a month and there is no proper response from the distributor. None of them answer the phone call and when we go and meet them in personally they dont respond properly, many consumers are facing such issues. This agency has been one of the worst agency in the past few years, previously we were with a different distributor and never used to face such problems. Only that agency was a little far away from our house. Kindly do the needful and if required please dont hesitate to contact me.Below is my contact details, hopefully this will help us.

#36, C/O. N.D. Flour Mill, 3rd cross,

Consumer number is. 616525
                  Phone number is [protected]
                  A grieved customer
                  Dear sir
                  i am the Consumer of HP Gas my consumer numbers are 6757 by the name of Safdar Ali and 6758 in the name of Firoj Ali.
                  i booked the gas on
                  17/03/2008 still they are not delivered daily they are telling tomorrow,
                  this is not happened in one time every time of booking they did the same thing,
                  if we ask about the concern person they quarrel with us with hard language
                  please kindly cancel their license and give it to good service

regards
                  Safdar Ali and Firoj Ali.
                  Pali-Marwar.
                  I booked gas for home delivery on 29.01.09 but till today 06.02.09 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My dealer is not given Booking Number.

Dealer Details:-

West Kirawal Nagar,
                  Bhajan Pure,
                  Delhi-110094
                  Consumer No.617848
                  Gas Agency Name & Address: Anita Gas Agency, 26, Jaikar Smruti, Aarey Rd, Goregaon (W), Mumbai 400062.

Sir/Madam,
                  I had booked my cylinder on 07/02/2009, at the time of delivery on 11/02/2009 our room was locked due to some urgent work. The delivery man call me and said that you have to call at gas agency.
                  I called gas agency today ie 13/02/2009 but they replied me that your old booking canceled and you have to book as fresh and after 4 to 5 days the cylinder will deliver.
                  is this justice for me?
                  if not please do justice in my matter & oblige.
                  thanks & regards
                  MUNIR SHAIKH
                  i am Consumer of HP Gas my consumer no.601195my cylinder is leked so kiedly chang my cylinder
                  i am the Consumer of HP Gas my consumer numbers are 6011*95 by the name of manmal jain

My distributor is Geeta Gas, Near Manthan Cinema, Railway Station Road, Pali-Marwar(Rajsathan)306401. my cylinder is leked so kiedly chang my cylinder give it to good service