Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 30, 2021
1910
Profile

File a complaint to Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]

Having problems with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] reviews & complaints (3420)

Sikka HP Gas Agency Faridabad. Haryan .Nehar Par

We will get the Gas Booking after One and half month .Moreover our Distributor do black and distribute only 20 or 30 cycliender daily we will get into line at 5.30 AM and after standing in line at 11.00 am they said no cycliender is there .They make very much harrasment to users .Two guy one Mr Satish and Girraj Abuses the people and said go do the complaint where ever u want. Now I want reply wthin week other wise my brother is in Zee News and I will make the vedio of public harassment as well as the behavior of your staff. if required i will do the compaints in media daily as my real brother is in media .

Sandeep Chauhan
Ph-+91-[protected]
hi
this is amit, i am a resident of kalina, mumbai. I want to take a new HP gas connection but when enquired from HP gas dealers they are telling that along with the gas I have to take their chulha also as it comes in HP gas package but as I have my own chulha also which is working perfectly fine, then in that case why should i purchase their chulha. This is totaly unfare act. There should be no binding on comsumer to buy their chulha as we might have different choice also. And i think this is not legaly right. kindly do the need ful. Waiting for your emailwith some strict action.
respected sir
i lost my booklet
pls give me my consumer no
I have booked for refill cylinder on Monday 28.03.2011. I was told that 'you will get the cylinder within 2 days'. Today is Fifth day. I am yet to receive the Gas Cylinder.

Agency is Balaji Gas Service Airoli.

My consumer No is 620629

This is not the first complaint to you from me!!

Kindly do the needful.

P. D. Chavan
Gas Agency is Jayshreee HP Gas Agency, Sheetal Nagar, Mira Road (E)

I have booked for cylinder refill on 27th June 2011. I was told that it will be deliver within 15 day as there is delay in delivery. After 15 days again I followed up with them as the 2nd cylinder is also empty now and I was told that it will take 2 more days. Daily I m following up and I am being told that it will be delivered tomorrow but still I am not able to get the delivery. Agency says, we are not getting cylinders from company itselt but they are selling the cylinders in black by taking more money without booking as I have over heard.

Please can somebody help.
Shailesh Singh
I have booked for refill cylinder on Thursday 11.08.2011. I was told that 'you will get the cylinder within 2 days'. Today is 7th day. I am yet to receive the Gas Cylinder.again I was enquiry they told cylinder received within 15 days

please do the needful my first cylinder empty within 4 to 5 days

Agency is Asu Gas Service Kandivali w

My consumer No is 623200

Kindly do the needful.

S S Patel.

Hp Gas — delay in delivery of the lpg refill

Iam a consumer of HP gas LPG with consumer number 607419 and the dealers name & tel no is New Sawhney Gas Delhi , tel...

I have had an HP GAS Cylinder Connection in Hyderabad. Because of relocating to Pune recetly, I had to transfer this to Pune (Pimpri). It has been 3 weeks now that I have not been able to receive a cylinder. Shubham Gas Agency is the only agency which caters to delivering HP GAS to my area (Sant Tukaram Nagar) and they are citing a very ridiculous reason since last 3 weeks: "There is no stationary form, hence we cannot give you a Cylinder although we do have Cylinders in store". I had asked them why is it taking so long, this is my fourth week of follow up, they say they are helpless because this is "HP GAS's" responsibility, and not theirs. Is this what HP is doing as a part of its 'Customer Care'?

HP Gas — negligence

I am Jyothi and our consumer number is 500811, and our dealer name Hindustan gas company, BHEL, R.C.Puram, Hyderabad-502032.and tel no's. 23024942, 23025134. We have been booking for gas on telephone for many years.
    cylinder last delivered on[protected] and as told to us recently we booked for gas on[protected] on phone i.e., after 27 days of delivery and they said we will get in 10 days. Till then we were not given any booking number. we have not received gas even after 14 days and also i was unable to contact the gas agency on the phone (the phone will be ringing but no one attends the call and many times it is engaged). And when i went to the agency on[protected] to enquire, they say that we have not booked gas at all. It is almost 40 days after the last delivery and were badly in need of gas.
    So we requested for immediate delivery of gas. They said they will be sending in 4days as the fault lies with them. Even after that till now we did not receive gas. As no one picked the call I went to the office and now they say tomorrow and I hope that tomorrow comes. The service and behaviour is worse.
    Thanku.
    I am from Urlikanchan and i face a hell amount of problem from my local Agent m/s Natueral Gas Company Pvt LTD.Urlikanchan, Tal Haveli, Pune. I guess he is not capable of handling at all. A Total mis management Agent.
    I have second cylinder But Agent is not accepting second cylinder refilling booking. He was not gave home delivery for refilling gas also.
    I wish that you will take necessary action agianst irresponsible persons and I hope atleast this line of complaining works and help us find solution. I request you to take necessary measures to provide better services to the consumers.
    Thanku.
    For a new connection they are giving some or the other reasons for last 5 weeks..bull ...Shubham Gas Chinchwad...shame on HP and the dealer.

HP Gas Distributor — Swatantra HP Gas, Ambala is doing black of gas cyllander

There is a distributer of HP Gas at Ambala Cantt, named Swatantra Gas. This distributer is doing blackof gas cyllinders, very...

Details:

Gas Dealer Name: HP Gas - RATNA Agencies (Code: 515180)
      #401, Shilpa Complex, HMT Hills,Kukatpally Housing Board
      Hyderabad -72

My Nmae: Ch Someswararao
      Consumer No: 614884

I am very much upset with the services rendered by HP Gas (No service at all). We have been facing this problem for last so many months but thought of giving it a chance but all invain. There is always shortage for gas cylinders. And the booking system is so worst and badly handled. The phone was always busy or not working or out of service. The line is busy always and we can't book a gas for 2 days till we get the line. Last month I went to dealer office and booked the gas cylinder. They promised me to we will delivered after 1 week. Still I am not get any cylinder. When ever we asked they are saying shortage or some other problems. This is not first time. Everymonth we are facing same problem.

I just want to put a question to HP that do you expect individual to go to the centre and book their gas. And after you book, the delivery will take at least 15-20 days. I have booked gas for 13 days and no response as yet. I have 2 cylinders and one is empty and other is on verge of getting over. This service providers are a big failure. Not only me, wherever HP users are using their service, they are facing inconvenience. Not everybody can put in their complaint in writing. The Agency people say when distribution of cylinders takes place in your area then only your complaint will be attended.

The customer service is beyond rating (vvvvvvvvvvv poor) God help.

Any (HP) concern who will read this message try to atleast for the sake of our country's name (Hindustan) take immediate action.

Consumer No: 614884
      Booked Date: 29/9/2007
      Pri. No: 137705
      Aug 13, 2020
      Worst Service we faced about this agency we didn't get transfer of of about 6 months for this agency very very bad agency we never sea.

HP Gas RAM Agencies (Code: 962440) — Non delivered of gas after booking

Hi, Details:Gas Dealer Name: HP Gas RAM Agencies (Code: 962440) RAM AGENCIES "72/74 MASUDPUR VILL. VASANT KUNJ DELHI-110037"My name is Babulal s/o Liluram vill-rajokari New Delhi 38, I am very much upset with the services rendered by HP Gas (No service at all). We have been facing this problem for last six months but thought of giving it a chance but all in vain. There is always shortage for gas cylinders. And the booking system is so worst and badly handled. The phone was always busy or not working or out of service. The line is busy always and we can't book a gas for 2 days till we get the line. I went to dealer office ten times and booked the gas cylinder. They promised me to we will delivered after 1 week. Still I am not get any cylinder last six months. When ever we asked they are saying shortage or some other problems. This is not first time. Every month we are facing same problem.I just want to put a question to HP that do you expect individual to go to the center and book their gas. And after you book, the delivery will take at least 15-20 days. I have booked gas for 13 days and no response as yet. I have one cylinder and is empty. This service providers are a big failure. Not only me, wherever HP users are using their service, they are facing inconvenience. Not everybody can put in their complaint in writing. The Agency people say when distribution of cylinders takes place in your area then only your complaint will be attended. The customer service is beyond rating (very poor) God help. Any (HP) concern who will read this message try to at least for the sake of our country's name (Hindustan) take immediate action.NOTE- Distributer Black the Cylinder @ Rs 600/cilanderConsumer No: 665177Booked Date: 25/07/2008Please take a action and send a mail to [protected]@yahoo.co.inThanks & Regards, Babulal [protected]

HP Gas — Service is very poor

I booked gas for home delivery on[protected] but till today 19.9-2011 not deliver. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP.
      Consumer Number : 601669
      DEVI DAYAL GAS AGENCY

From
      Deen dayal

I am an elderly 83 0ld widowof an army officer. My consumer number is 16549. I had booked a gas cylinder from HP Gas,Alwal. They did not send me a cylinder till date.Their phone is always off the hook.There are rumours that the cylinders are being sold to unauthorised persons.I wish to lodge a strong complaint. I request you to please make them issue a gas cylinder without fail. Everytime I have to beg them to send it and ring them up at least 15 to 20 times before they condescned to send me a cylinder.
        P.Anuradha

HP Petrol Pump — misbehaviour

on HP petrol pump manager and his worker misbehaved and told me that if you wish to feel the petrol you have to stand in line...

Hp Gas — Very poor customer care service!

I am a customer of H.P. domestic Gas. The distributor is M/s Brij Gas Agency, nirman vihar, delhi-92, ph no. ph no. [protected],...

Hp Gas — Shortage of gas, delay in delivery!

The complaint against of Shive Sai Gas Agency Salarpur Noida, and supply to Greater Noida U.P.

Phone No. is...

Hp Gas — delay in home delivery

Distributor Code: 955560
          Name AMRAVATI GAS SERVICE
          Address: AGARWAL BUILDING VASANT CHOWK"...

HP Gas - Rajpal Agent At Khar — Compulsory buying of gas stove

I went to Hindustan Petroleum Cylinder Gas agent at khar RAJPAL for a new connection, they are insisting that they will give...

Murali Enterprises HP Gas Dealers Bangalore — No response to telephones

I concur with the complaints of 2 other consumers about Murali Enterprises Bangalore - i have been trying...

Hp Gas — shortage of hp gas

I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas...

MY CONSUMER NO.625610,I AM CONSUMER OF HP GAS CYLINDER.IN OUR AREA ,KAKKELPETTA,KARUGUZHI POST,
          MADURATHAKAM TALUK ,WE ARE FACING PROBLEM IN DELIVERY OF CYLINDERS NOT ONLY ME ALL POOR PEOPLES STAYING HERE AND FED WITH UP DELAY IN CYLINDER DELIVERY. WE ARE GETTING CYLINDER AFTER 2 MONTHS FROM DATE OF BOOKING . OUR AREA DEALER SHREE RAM GAS AGENCY CO,45-B,MANDAPAM STREET,MADURATAKAM(RETAILER THROUGH
          KARUGHUZY) SUPPLYING THE CYLINDERS. WE ARE NOT GETTING CYLINDERS TIMELY AFTER 2 MONTHS BUT GETTING HP CYLINDERS ON BLACK BASIS AFTER PAYING RS.,500/- WHEN WE NEED IT. ON EMERGENCY CASE ,WE ARE TAKING CYLINDER ON BLACK. I HAVE BOOKED CYLINDER ON 4/10/07 TILL TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED SO YOU ARE REQUESTED TO TAKE EARLIEST ACTION

HP GAS CYLINDERS DELAY — DELAY IN DELIVERY OF CYLINDERS

I AM CONSUMER OF HP GAS WITH SHREE RAM GAS AGENCY
          45-B, MANDAPAM STREET, MADURATAKAM(T.N )-THROUGH SOME
          DETAILER IN KARUNGUZHI . MY CONSUMER NO IS 625610 , I AM SUFFERING DELAY IN DELIVERY FROM SUPPLIER SIDE. THEY ARE NOT GIVING PROPER SUPPLY. EVERYTIME WE ARE ASKING, EVEN AFTER MORE THAN 1/2 MONTHS (FROM BOOKING DATE)BUT SAYING NOT HAVING STOCK, BUT THE HP CYLINDERS,WE ARE GETTING ON BLACK BASIS AFTER PAYING RS.500/-HOW IT IS POSSIBLE. IF WE ARE REGULAR CONSUMER NOT GETTING CYLINDERS EVEN AFTER MORE THAN 2 MONTHS. NOT ONLY ME ALL PEOPLES STAYING HERE AND FED UP WITH DELAY IN CYLINDERS DELIVERY. SO TAKE EARLIEST ACTION. INSTRUCT YOUR AREA DEALERS TO SUPPLY THE CYLINDER TIMELY FOR BOOKING CONSUMERS,THOSE WHO ARE HAVING CONSUMER NO.

We are being serviced by balmiki gas service 70'71 nagar nigam market vikas nagar kanpur dealer code no. 625660 . My consumer no. 609311.we had booked our refill of gas cylinder on 8th sep. 2007 and in spite of our 2 visits after 8th sep i m always been told that there is shortage of gas and you will get refill within 4 to 6 days but even till date {26 sep} we haven't received it.

Please look into the matter and instruct your dealer .
            Aug 13, 2020
            I recently got my gas connection transfered from Vapi to Pimpri. My consumer number in Vapi was 617956. I have surrendered both my cylinder (one half full) to Vapi gas agency.

However, the agency in Chinchwad, Amrapali gas agency, refuse to give me cylinder. They say it will take 20 days time. How can a consumer stay for 20 days after surrendering the cylinders to you?

They do not pick up their phones nor answer when contacted. They maintain that if i brought my own conveyance, a cylinder can be arranged.

Would the authorities throw light in this regard and do needful so that i can start cooking at my home?

Hindustan Petroleum — non attendance of gas leakage

on 4/6/2009 while changing my gas cylinder i noticed that there was leakage, i telephoned my gas agency dubros gas tel no 26163000 which is situited about 200 meters from my house thereafter on 5/6/2009 i telephoned them on numerous ocassions, i was told lies that person would be attending within 5 minutes, however as nobody attended i looked up the website of hindustan petroleum and found the emergency complaint no, of BK enterprises [protected], as there was no response i tried signing their online complaints service 'jihan' this service was not working.hindustan petroleum, its complaints center, emergency service, and dealer are a sick joke which is being played on the unsuspecting public, now i want to know whom to complaint to against all these nonfunctioning white elephants thrust on the public.
            my consumer no.609625
            tel no. [protected]
            For Last one week I am Complining for Gas Leak. No one has attended.
            I have tried repeating the complaint on Normal as well as emergency No. but no result.
            My Connection is from "Paschim Gas Service" having Ph. no. 25262360.
            My Consumer No. 586686
            Can this be looked at.

Sudhir Prasad
            C-55, New Multan Nagar, New Delhi110056
            Never go to Chinchwad, Amrapali gas agency ... They are the most lazy and dumb staff ...We have booked our

cylider before a month.. and i have called them about 15 times.. most of the time engage tone is there ... when i

call and gave my no every time they say to wait 2-3 days and cut the phone ... After a month long period also i

still not received cylinder...Then they ask me to receive receipt from office and then cylinder from godown !! How

shameless people .. I still not received cylinder ..i want to highlight it to HP management ..If they take any

steps else we have to change the agency.

HP Gas / Ambika Gas - Warje, Pune — Extremely poor service by HP Gas Ambika Warje

i am ibrahim kaleel residing in kasaragod district9my consumer number 608719,
              I have a domestic connection with the...

HP Gas - Booking Of Refill — Non-availability of Phone-line

The telephone number[protected] provided by the LPG Gas Distributor (the T.B.K.Enterprisers of 10/B, Bhabanath Sen Street,...

I the possessor of vehicle no. MH-01-GA-6363 went for filling of auto lpg at irla outlet. my vehicle is fitted with 30 kgs of cylindrical tank (which does not come over 30 kgs). My tank was filled with meter showing 32.15 kgs vide bill no. 37110 dt. 03.11.07 which is contradictory to the cylinder capacity. This incidence has occured earlier also. I hereby request u to check the calliberation of the meter and take necessary action if found faulty. This complaint is lodged even in the complaint book at the outlet also. Even the ownere mr. Kishore Pal has not spoken at all on this issue. This lead to the loss of Rs. 60/- per customer which is a serious matter. Waiting for ur repll.

Hp Gas — Phone always Engaged and Late Delivery

My Consumer No. is 612744 and HP Gas agency name is SAWHNEY GAS AGENCY, A-51, East Krishna Nagar, Delhi-110051
                br...

Complaint Type Rude behaviour of distributor/staff/ deliverymen *
                Subject
                Message I book for refill cylinder by internet lastfew months.Last i book cylinder internet booking no.29316 dated on[protected] i received supply on 30/09/2007 next i book internet booking no.[protected] but cylinder in not supply till date . i call distributer office mobile no [protected] dated on 31/10/2007 at about 12.10 pm i told that i have alreday book cylinder by net but distributer said thatwe will not supply cylinder because this facility not avilable our office with rude behaviour. so pl solve it
                thaks

Consumer No 605468
                Email [protected]@rediffmail.com
                Mobile [protected]
                Aug 13, 2020
                representative of the distributor M/s Deep Shikha Enterprise, is doing very rude behaviour.