[Resolved]  Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] — HP pay Transaction failed but money not received to my Bank account

Respected all,
On 26th Jul 2021, I added an amount of Rs 3850 to HP pay application, transaction got failed but that amount is not yet refunded to my ICICI Bank account.
I mailed them and provided every detail of the amount deducted with proper Reference and transection id but after some time they asked for Bank statement and Bank latter by mentioning about refund amount not received - that also I provided them . it's been more than a month but it's not refunded and now they again asking to provide bank statement, I called HP customer care 2 times they listen and mute it and after some time disconnect it. they are just postponing time and taking such long time to revolve this . please help me with this issue .

Harshal mane
Aug 27, 2021
not resolved yet
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments