Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI]
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India Ltd.

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care

9th Floor, Abhijeet, Mithakhali Six Roads, Ahmedabad 380006

Head Office & Works
Hitachi Complex, Karan Nagar Kadi, Dist. Mehsana 382727 Gujarat

Corporate Office
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions (India) Ltd., a Johnson Controls - Hitachi Air Conditioning Company, Shop No. TF 301, 3rd Floor, DMRC Building
New Ashok Nagar Metro Station, New Delhi 110096

Complaint :Compressor is not working
Client : Popees Baby Care
Contact:[protected]
Mar 25, 2021

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased the Hitachi AC in March 2019, the service center people are not ready to work at all. THE WORST EVER SERVICE...
    I have raised the complaint on 29Jan2021 Level 1 (Mr. Vishal Marar-Manager, National service center)
    Haven't heard...

We have purchased Hitachi AC almost 2 years now and facing a tripping problem since last one year. Hitachi service provider do not provide a correct solution due to which the problem remains same even after paying for the service charges. Request Hitachi team to please keep a hold on your service providers as they are hampering your good will in the market. Still we are facing the problem and as understood now that it's a pcb problem so request to provide service support for the same.
    Feb 03, 2021

We have bought Hitachi 565 L 3 Star Frost Free Double Door
      Refrigerator(RVG 610 PND3 GGR, Grey, Inverter
      Compressor) | B00NLBR20Q ( B00NLBR20Q )
      HSN:8418 on 29/10/2019 .

On 8th Jan 2020, there was some power problem in our street and voltage fluctuation happened . Due to this, complete power supply system has gone bad . The feature of this FRidge is supposed to have in built stabilizer and they have clearly given instructions not to use additional stabilizer.

Now, when the Fridge power got disconnected, when we approached Hitachi service center, they are telling, they cannot repair the board . They will only replace it with a new board which would cost 12000 RS .

This is absolutely not acceptable
      Jan 11, 2021

Requesting for a replacement

I bought a Hitachi Refrigerator on 11/01/2020 the details are as follows:

Refrigerator Model: R-SG38FPND-GBK (3 Door 404L)

In October 2020, I found that the refrigerator had stopped cooling. I had raised a complained and the Technician visited us twice and replaced the fan. But within 1 day it stopped cooling again.

I raised another complaint and the technician came again and fixed the fan and told me that it was not fixed properly the first time.

However, Today (12/12/2020) it stopped working again and it is showing me the same problem that I found in October 2020.

I do not understand how a reputed brand like Hitachi can be so defective that it has not even worked properly even for 10 months. My warranty will get over in 1 month and I am not ready to bear the expenses of repairing a defective refrigerator after the warranty period.

I request you to replace the refrigerator if this problem is not reparable.
        Dec 13, 2020

I lodged another complaint on Sep 14th for a door stopper spare part and havent received a response till date. I have had series of issues since the time I bought this expensive 525 litre fride and ever since all I've faced are issues. Its been a horrifying experience with still no sign of hope.

My ticket number is [protected]
          Nov 04, 2020

I am writing to you after a month of horrid experience. I am genuinely frustratedwith the behaviour and team's response toward...
            My fridge compartment is not cooling, and i have escalated a complaint for the repair. This same breakdown has happened second...
            I complainted for Air condition repair to Hitachi india, they placed my request which is [protected] engineer visited and...
            I would like to apprise that I purchased an 450 ltr refrigerator from Hitachi in..August 2017
            br...

Complaint regarding window AC registered on 22/9/2020, but still it has not been repaired . Multiple escalation have been done with no effect.
            Complaint no. [protected]
            escalation mail ref no. 69D8B7199AF
            I have paid service charges even without the AC being repaired, every time i call the executives they express helplessness.
            Oct 12, 2020

Primarily i will say that hitachi fridge is the worst possible product and one should not purchase it.

I had...

Hi mr rajesh nagari
              We are having trouble with our split ac for last 2 weeks and it’s not working. Multiple technicians visited and ordered aorta and even then we have the problem as no body could solve this yet.
              We have been calling contact center and technicians but either no busy picks the call or they have no update.
              Did the escalation formally via app as well but no response from 2 levels of management after escalation.
              This is the first time we have had such a bad experience and i am restoring to this platform as we don’t know how else to get this moving.
              Arti
              Sep 30, 2020

I have complained about cooling issue of the my refrigerator on 08.09.2020and my complain no is [protected].

Technician has come after 5 days and not solved any complain and said everything is ok and took charge of rs. 500/- then again called upon to look after the same complain then he said some parts to be ordered. Till date complain is not solved and now he is not receiving calls also.

Technician visited mr dharmesh sheth, rajkot [protected]/[protected]

Worst ever services in the world

Learnt lesson that no any hitachi product will use in future
                Sep 30, 2020

Respected sir,

This is in regards to the hitachi a/c purchased 14 months back from kashika trading shakti...
                  I had logged a breakdown request # [protected] on 24 may 2020. Till date there is no resolution received either from the customer...
                  Most unprofessional and idiotic workshop technicians of hitachi.
                  I want to talk to any of the very senior and serious...

My ac not working since august. Extended warranty done on 18 august but till now not received hardcopy.
                  Sep 06, 2020