eBazar Ninja

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 09:00 pm

eBazar Ninja related photos (437)

eBazar Ninja Complaints & Reviews

D
Nov 30, 2020
Marseille 01, France
The complain is about the product I got . The product I ordered is 3 shirts but when the product is delivered, it doesn't match the same as I ordered, it delivered three cheap t-shirts .So I want to return it now.
Shirts/ the complain is about the product I got .

[Nov 30, 2020] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 15, 2019
    Mumbai, Maharashtra
    I ordered jbl speaker and wireless earphone. But i have received an local speaker which is of 400 rupees and got 2000 from...
    M
    Oct 2, 2018
    Delhi, Delhi
    Dear sir/madam
    I order no. Iod296994 that was my prepaid order vide payumoney payment id no.[protected] rs.1798/- of...
    S
    Feb 5, 2018
    Kolkata, West Bengal
    I have ordered a MI 20000 portable powerbank vide Order ID - OID238758, POD No. - [protected] in October 2016. Order confirmation...
    Hosur, Tamil Nadu
    Order id 332949
    Pod no : [protected]
    20800mah power bank returned-reg

Your product is delivered...
    Chandigarh, Chandigarh
    Dear friends,

I ordered power bank of mi brand on 19/04/2016 and was delivered to my address with in 3 days.br...
    Khurja, Uttar Pradesh
    सर

SUB ----E -MITRA A4 PEPAR (SIT) प्राप्त नहीं हुआ

सर...

C
    Delhi, Delhi
    "i had brought a mi 20000mh powerbank, order no. Oid339767. After using it for nearly 3 months its discharge became a bit faster and now its beyond the limit. It is not at all keeping charge. Its within the warranty period. Kindly exchange it with a good one or return it.
    I am facing a lot of difficulties. Kindly respond soon."

"it has been more than 48 hours and none of your representative has consulted me. It is very shameful that you are not providing your customers proper services and not not even taking care of their problems"

Complaint this 52 day ago
    Till date the ticket is being processed
    No1 has even contacted me

Very bad company
    mi20000mah power bank
    mi20000mah power bank

[Oct 07, 2017] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    i ordered mi power bank.. Its not working even single time.
    I called the customer care.But no response.
    Please guys be aware.
    Don't buy these kind of fake products.
    Better you can ordered flip-kart or amazon.
    Currently this fake site is does not opened.
    Please please don't buy this any products in this site.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
      I have seen e bazar. Ninja selling advertisement about mi 20000 mah powerbank for inr 899.00. I have ordered it after 5 days i received a pack and paid the cash. When i open it it is fake mi powerbank. I was shocked and when i tried to complain, called the customer care, no one taking phone from e bazar. Ninja.
      Further i tried to connect via mail and i have proof of the same but they never turned back and never replied.

Order id: oid386926
      Date if placing an order:- may 16th 2017
      Pod no. - [protected]
      Image product unit cost units amount

Mi 20000 mah powerbank
      Inr 599.00
      Inr 899.00
      Order total:
      Inr 899.00
      Transaction
      Name type status
      Cash on delivery offline successful
      powerbank delivered is duplicate

[Sep 28, 2017] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      i ordered mi power bank.. Its not working even single time.
      I called the customer care.But no response.
      Please guys be aware.
      Don't buy these kind of fake products.
      Better you can ordered flip-kart or amazon.
      Currently this fake site is does not opened.
      Please please don't buy this any products in this site.

B
        Dibrugarh, Assam
        Dear bhoopatjangid, your order (Order no:ebazaar/2017-18/144078) has been placed successfully. You will be notified when your order is processed and items are delivered to your shipping address. You can login and track your order anytime. Thank you for shopping with us and becoming the part of green initiative.

Following is the summary of your order :
        Order no. : ebazaar/2017-18/144078

Shipping amount : ₹ 0.00
        Grand total: ₹ 575.00
        Delivery address:

Bhoopatjangid

V/p - itada teh - serwa diss - barmer raj pin - 344702 mo. N. [protected] 344702
        Mobile : [protected]

Order will be delivered tentatively in 7-10 working days.

[Sep 25, 2017] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        bhupram's response Sep 28, 2017 [protected]
        bhupram's response Sep 28, 2017 please aap mujhe es number par answer do request hai
        Maine date 02/09/2017 ko devies ke liye apply kiya tha abhi tak devies pahuncha hi nahi hai mere e-mitra se 575 rupaye balance bhi kat giya hai
        pincord 335021, raisinghngar, dist-srigangangar(rajsathan) mobail no.[protected]

02/09/2017

please request hai mujhe jalde aap mantra devies send kro

Thangas

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
          Your order (Order no:ebazaar/2017-18/145812) has been placed successfully. You will be notified when your order is processed and items are delivered to your shipping address. You can login and track your order anytime. Thank you for shopping with us and becoming the part of green initiative.

Following is the summary of your order :mantra finger print scanner
          Quantity : 1
          Item price : ₹ 487.00
          Discount (Per item) : ₹ 0.00
          Gst (Per item) : ₹ 87.66
          Subtotal : ₹ 575.00
          Shipping amount : ₹ 0.00 order will be delivered tentatively in 7-10 working days.

Above order is not receive till today
          Rajasthan sampark portal complaint no. Sampark[protected]

[Sep 20, 2017] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hyderabad, Telangana
            I have ordered a mi power bank on this site received a fake product hence returned the product haven't received any refund or any an from the company now there mail ids and site and backed off from online it's been 5months haven't got any reply from them i have been trying to call them but there no. Is not answered,

Kindly guide me as to what can be done abt the above bcoz like me a lot of them have been duped by this company

[Sep 08, 2017] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Raikot, Punjab
              I ordered a power bank from the company, payment also given but the product got is damaged so requested to change that but afterwards nor get the product not the money back.

Dear sirs,

I ordered mi (Co) 20800 mah power bank vide order
                Id - oid383061 dated 10/05/2017 from e-bazar ninja, west guru angad nagar, delhi-110092
                As per details given below by the supplier:-
                Your order has been shipped, find given details below:
                → order id - oid383061
                → pod no. - [protected]
                → logistic partner - shipdelight
                → expected delivery - 5-7 days
                best regards,
                ebazar team
                On receipt of consignment, it was found that the said power bank was
                Defective and was intermittently going on and off. Since the power bank was said to
                Have warranty of 6 months, i requested the supplier to take immediate
                Measures for replacement of this power bank with a new genuine power
                Bank. Again matter was referred supplier on 22/05/2017.
                On 25/05/2017, a mail was received from the supplier as under:-
                Dear sir, warm greetings from ebazar ninja!
                With reference to your order # oid383061
                We thank you for writing to us and giving us a chance to be of service.
                With reference to your email mentioned below, we request you to kindly share some images of the product you received so that we can able to investigate further.
                Look forward to your acknowledgement and a mutual association.

Accordingly, vide my mail dated 27/05/2017, it was informed
                “i am enclosing some images of the product along with invoice,
                Packaging etc. Received from you through the courier. The product
                Received is defective and not working. Request immediate investigation
                And replacement with a genuine product in working condition.”

Thereafter, there was no response from the supplier. On 25/06/2017, i again informed the supplier, “

Dear sirs,
                In continuation to my letter dated 22/05/2017, i am to inform you
                That one month has already elapsed but you have neither replaced the
                Defective power bank through your courier till date nor sent the
                Warranty of 6 months as claimed by you so that it could be repaired by
                The manufacturer as per law. It appears to be a case o[censored]nethical
                Trade malpractices resorted to by your company.
                You are again requested to look into the matter and send working
                Condition power bank through your courier along with 6 month’s
                Warranty card or refund my money at your earliest convenience.
                Please note that if you fail to redress my grievances, i am deputing
                My staff along with your defective and non-working power bank/
                Documents to your premises at laxmi nagar complex, new delhi-110092,
                During 2nd week of july, 2017 for thorough investigations and taking needful action.

No action was taken by the supplier. Accordingly, i deputed my representative to delhi. When my representative went to the address of supplier at east angad nagar, laxmi nagar, delhi-92, to our surprise, it was found that the supplier had left the premises. The adjoining shop like gupta stationery stores and other local people informed that the supplier was a delhi based businessman and had probably moved to ram vihar, delhi as per web site. On scrolling web site, it was found that the supplier has address as plot no. 112, 3rd floor, ram vihar, delhi-92. When my representative went to this address, it was found that the ground floor is occupied by a property dealer while three floors are occupied as residential quarters. 3rd floor of the building is occupied by a couple for the last one and half years and they have no information of el-ninja supplier. Hence, it is beyond any doubt that el-ninja is a fraudulent supplier giving fake addresses with an aim to cheat innocent customers. Will the government agencies try to check such fraudulent suppliers or civil society has to suffer even after 70 years of freedom.

Priyanka dhar,
                Kolkata.

[Aug 19, 2017] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by Priyanka dhar Sep 05, 2017 NO ACTION HAS YET BEEN TAKEN. NEITHER COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE HAS CONTACTED ME NOR ANY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE BY COMPANY TO REPLACE THE DEFECTIVE POWER BANK. WILL INDIAN CONSUMER COMPLAINTS FORUM LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND ADRESS THE ISSUE AT THE EARLIEST.
                PRIYANKA DHAR.
                Updated by Priyanka dhar Sep 06, 2017 NO ACTION HAS YET BEEN TAKEN. NEITHER COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE HAS CONTACTED ME NOR ANY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE BY COMPANY TO REPLACE THE DEFECTIVE POWER BANK. WILL INDIAN CONSUMER COMPLAINTS FORUM LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND ADRESS THE ISSUE AT THE EARLIEST.
                PRIYANKA DHAR.

Lala, Assam
                  Hiii, this is rajshekhar goswami from guwahati, assam. I have purchase two power banks from you of mi company. 2 days after purchasing one of the power bank stop working. And the other one has stop working 2 days back. Kindly solve my issues else refund me my money. Order id is oid372963. Customer name : rajshekhar goswami. Purchase date : 26/04/2017
                  Contact no [protected]

[Aug 16, 2017] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Updated by Rajshekhar Goswami Aug 16, 2017 Hiii, this is Rajshekhar Goswami from Guwahati, Assam. I have purchase two power banks from you of MI company. 2 days after purchasing one of the power bank stop working. And the other one has stop working 2 days back. Kindly solve my issues else refund me my money. Order id is OID372963. Customer name : Rajshekhar Goswami. Purchase date : 26/04/2017
                  My order no EBAZAAR/2017-18/147803 not delivered
                  please call me
                  please send detail and your customer care no

Dallas, United States
                    I returned my mi powerbank to the below address. So, please find the product and refund my amount.

Plot no. 112 3rd floor ram vihar
                    New delhi district

My order details:
                    → expected delivery - 5-7 days

Best regards,
                    Poonthalir

[Aug 11, 2017] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Updated by Poonthalir Aug 30, 2017 Please refund the amount ..I returned the product

Livingston, United States
                      Product ordered - mi powerbank 20800
                      Order id - OID366976
                      Reason - Damaged product
                      Refund - not received
                      Amount - 899

Have called on their customer support number many times but no response, no response to the emails as well. Can you please help me get my refund at the earliest.
                      Awaiting a positive response. Thank you

Amit Kumar

[Aug 10, 2017] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

J
                        Bardoli, Gujarat
                        I bought mi power bank from the company. The product delivered was duplicate as well as faulty. I complained about the product the company mailed me to return the product on their office address. I couriered the product on 12-6-17 by akash ganga couriers having reciept no. 29066430. But there is no reply of my mails and the phone of co. Is out of order. So i hereby request you to check in the matter and solve it. I am also sending pics of my order as well as courier reciept.
                        product duplicate as well as not changed
                        product duplicate as well as not changed

[Aug 05, 2017] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

S
                          Korba, Chhattisgarh
                          Mi powerbank is not working, i m trying to call ur customer center but ur not recive my call, and not connecting call
                          mi power bank 2000mah
                          mi power bank 2000mah
                          Updated by sarang mittal Aug 02, 2017 please resolve my complaint as shoon as possible

Dallas, United States
                            My order details

→ logistic partner - xpressbees

I received the product on 02/06/2017.
                            I tried calling customer care but no response was received and the website is temporarily unavailable
                            The same error comes from june month.

Kindly help here for successful refund.

Thanks in advanced for your help & support

[Aug 01, 2017] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Updated by Poonthalir Aug 07, 2017 please send the address for return my power bank
                            Updated by Poonthalir Sep 27, 2017 My order details

→ logistic partner - xpressbees

I received the product on 02/06/2017.
                            The same error comes from june month.
                            I returned the Product too
                            Kindly help here for successful refund.

Thanks in advanced for your help & support