Symphony Limited

Landmarks:Off SG Highway

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Symphony Limited related photos (100)

Symphony Limited Complaints & Reviews

Dec 24, 2020
New York City, United States

I purchased the Symphony air cooler 32ltr from online in month of September 2020.
It stopped working...

H
Oct 13, 2020
Istanbul, Turkey
Hello sir/madam,
I am haresh. I was purchased symphony air cooler in July 2020. And my cooler is not working after 2 month. so that i am complaint on 16/09/2020 for repairing. And anyone person come to my home and show the fault. He was taller cooler motor is totally burn and it was need to change. And asked me your cooler motor repaired in 7 days but after some days my complaint is closed by company without asked me. After that I was calling in symphony service center and they was said me We will rise a new complaint and your cooler repaired in next some days and after that my complaint close please resolve my complaint. Complaint number RJ[protected] on date 16/09/2020. Second complaint number RJ[protected].

[Oct 13, 2020] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aug 30, 2020
    Singapore, Singapore
    I have a symphony air cooler in my home i was purchased it from adishwar showroom from rajajinagar bangalore last year, problem is when i fill the water in that air cooler, i saw drops of water leaking in water drain cap, i just tried to correct it, but that cap quality is very bad and it went inside of the water tank suddenly fully water came outside, i just enquired many shops to get that cap, i didn't get it, i am feeling very bad, please let me know from where i can get that rubber cap,

[Aug 30, 2020] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

J
      Aug 29, 2020
      Singapore, Singapore
      We bought symphony kaizen 151db air cooler on 3 month ago now the drain knob start leaking we search it the nearby stores but we could not find it please tell how we purchase the knob place Tiruchendur, Tuticorin district, Tamilnadu India.

[Aug 29, 2020] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aug 21, 2020
        Myself purchased one sympony air cooler hi cool 45 ltrs at
        viveks madurai on 2/3/2020 in that aircooler water pump...

Aug 19, 2020
        Singapore, Singapore
        I called service centre for not working my said cooler, which purchasing date 7.03.19 on dated 12.08 20 they send a servicer on next day ie 13.08.20 bearing mob no-[protected] he opened the whole parts of said cooler but he could not rectify the same and said that i am coming by taking some parts and took rs 400 from us but he could not attend till date the said cooler is in open condition so please take necessory action for rectify the same my ticket was ko[protected] symphony code was registered

[Aug 19, 2020] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

J
          Aug 2, 2020
          Hyderabad, Telangana
          I bought a symphony diet 22 i model cooler on 2109 and within 4 months o[censored]sage pc board failed.
          I raised a complaint for this and the service center person said that spares are not available.

[Aug 02, 2020] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jul 4, 2020
            Singapore, Singapore

I hope you are doing great!!

I have purchased symphony cooler on 23 May 2020...

D
            Jul 3, 2020
            Acton, United Kingdom
            I bought a Symphony diet 50 litre cooler. The cooler is not effective at all as compared to a common 50 litre cooler. The cooler is not even able to a cool a small space. It is a waste of money. The product is wrongly advertised on the company website as well as by the retailer. Would not suggest this cooler to anyone. Did not expect this from a known company like Symphony . Very dissapointing .

[Jul 03, 2020] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jun 20, 2020
              Milan, Italy
              My brother bought symphony touch 55 air cooler on 14 th june 2020. From that day only, the cooler was not cooling the room at all. As per given information on there site,
              It is suppose to give cool air for room of size 71 cubic metre. This cooler was not cooling at all and felt like a normal fan is running. We complained on symphony site also. They sent their service engineer, he said every part is fine and cooler will work like this only (Work like normal fan and will not give cool air).
              But it is true touch 55 is not worth buying at all. I don't understand where else to complain. Kindly help with our issue, what could be done in this case.

[Jun 20, 2020] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
                Jun 16, 2020
                Singapore, Singapore
                I bought cooler on 31/03/2019. My cooler stopped working i raised complaint on 25/03 2020 (Cn[protected]) which is under warranty....

Jun 14, 2020
                Singapore, Singapore
                Mere cooler ke fan speed me nahi clara hai. And moter jam lagta hai.

[Jun 14, 2020] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

@
                  Jun 13, 2020
                  Milan, Italy
                  10 days before i will but a symohny ice cube cooler, three times cooler pump stop after complaining he will come and sort my problem for one day after one or two days same problem, i think there is some manufacturing deffect, pls exchange my cooler thanks

[Jun 13, 2020] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B
                    May 31, 2020
                    Istanbul, Turkey
                    Water motor pump not working last 5 days complaints nobody came repair from my cooler its just a dumy or faulty piece its give to me.

[May 31, 2020] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
                      Hounslow, United Kingdom
                      Water pump motor is not working, as well as water leakage is there in cooler.
                      Please provide the technician asap from your end.
                      Name: d. Pradeep reddy
                      Mobile: [protected]

[May 29, 2020] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear team,
                        Many time i all your customer care no but not any response. I cannot find this motor anywhere at the local shop.
                        So we request to you kindy provide me my no [protected]

Service request number gh[protected]
                        Please arrange
                        [protected] serail no
                        require fan motor symphony cooler 4911716634012 serial no
                        require fan motor symphony cooler 4911716634012 serial no

Updated by arjun singh Gusain May 29, 2020 please any update

Hounslow, United Kingdom
                          Have bought symphony diet cooler from local dealer. It worked on day1 and from day2 the cooler is not getting switched on....

May 27, 2020
                          Singapore, Singapore
                          We purchased a symphony cloud air mounted air cooler from saheeb distributors, rourkela - 769001, odisha on 26/05/2020. Due to performance and size problem we would like to exchange the product for another model. Please help.

[May 27, 2020] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

May 25, 2020
                            Islington, United Kingdom
                            No cooling room this product its dawa
                            Complaint marked as Resolved May 25, 2020
                            Reten your product

[May 25, 2020] Symphony Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            I am 2 days use your cooler
                            Not cooling your cooler

May 25, 2020
                              Ponda, Goa
                              I have submitted complaints two times on customer care to get paid service to repair the broken drainage cap and push button of fan, but no one has visited my home to repaire it. Further no one is responding to the calls.