HMT India Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Jul 2, 2022

File a complaint to HMT India

Having problems with HMT India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HMT India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HMT India

HMT India Head Office Address

59, Bellary Rd, Dena Bank Colony, Armane Nagar, Bengaluru
Bangalore North
Bangalore District
Karnataka

HMT India Phone Numbers

Fax

HMT India reviews & complaints(11)

I have ordered HMT JANATA S 4A W LS from your website, I had made the payment and even received the order details to my email as per the below screenshot. But I don't see the order in "my order" section of my account.
Can you please take a look at this and suggest me a way to track my order....

Watch is not working properly .
HMT India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Watch not work
    HMT India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hmt Ltd — regarding income distribution for the reinvestment plan

I have not recieved the income distribution since the year 2000. My account number is 405D07036. I recieved the income distribution for 4 years. I have no idea as to where to check the status and from where to get the dividend.
      I was going through some of my old investments. Found some documents related to this one.

Please update me with the status of my account and where can I find the same.br...

Good morning!!!

I had purchased og ss 38 model hmt watch.

Due to manaufacturing defect i had submitted to hmt service center (Jalahalli - bangalore)
      In jul 2017. After getting it repaired, again same problem occured in oct 2017.

I had given again to jalahalli centre on 07 oct 17 and collected it on yesterday (14 oct).

Again it is giving the same problem;br...

Hmt India — my money and i complete by p. d bhargava

Dear sir
      I was cheted by glaze trading india privated ltd.
      They cheat with mlm buiseness and take money 8300 rupees.
      Their is many cheater's to cheat.
      I have no any idea when i was already cheated by them. I have not get any product or my money 12500 only.
      Plz help me because i am from poor class.
      There are many people cheated daily at their various branches. Everyday poor get poorer...
      Dear Sir/Madam

My Order nr: 55274 for purchase of two Pilot watches are not yet received from Hmt Watches online link https://www.hmtwatches.in

Order 55274 was placed on 15th Sept 2015, till no status updated by HMT watches. Also written mail to below customer care links
      [protected]@hmtwatches.com
      [protected]@hmtwatches.in
      [protected]@gmail.com
      And no reply till now. Even the total amount...
      Hello everyone, Just stay away from HMT Trading Co. from Gujarat. I got a call from their representative Mr. Gaurav claiming a big profit with their services. The service charge of one time Rs. 20, 000.00 and 25% profit sharing on every call. I paid them Rs. 20, 000.00 plus Rs. 5000.00 on first profit. On a expiry day Mr. Gaurav called me and said he has a sure shot Option call and he asked me to deposit Rs. 15, 000.00 in his account. After...
      I saleem imtiyaz ahangar have look a notfication at kashmir uzma dated[protected] under m.no [protected] and i have called at this mobile no. I have recived sms at my mobile no and after some time i have recived call from [protected] named Raj malhotra and he told me that selected in hmt sms work and told me that deposite rs 2000 for registration in account no[protected] name mr. Pradeep kumar state bank of india and i deposted about amount...
      I am the King Club Gold Card Member (no.[protected] frequently travel by king first class. Recently when I travelled my baggage was damaged and on complaint King Fisher got it repaired and delivered back to me on 5/8/09. I took up travel on 13/8/09 to Delhi and back on 14/8/09 (PNR BFYKQS) the said baggage again got damaged (stroller wheels have been pulled out) due to rough and rude handling of the baggaged inspite of fragile sticker on the...

Requesting since june 2008 for changing bill plan 300CUG ONE INDIA without SMS pack where calling rate for STD during roaming is @ Rs.1/- all over india.This plan was given to us at the time of connection No of rquest made to dealer & cosumercare no positive response .Refer my mails & letters from athorised company representative given below:
      Ref: / MPW/Airtel
      Dated: 15.09.2008

Mr. Sajeev Kumar
      M/S Bharti Airtel Limited,
      Customer Care Centre,
      C-25, Industrial Area, Phase II
      Mohali.

Sub: Change of Plan To Rs. 300 CUG One India ( without SMS packs).M [protected]

Please refer our letters on above subject dated 26.06.08 and 08.07.08 and 25.08.2008 addressed to M/s Strategic Marketing, Ambala City the authorised franchisee of Airtel with a copy to your office. We have been continuously requesting through letters and telephonic follow up at almost all levels to change the existing plan to “Rs. 300 CUG One India without SMS pack ”. But to our astonishment, we are still getting the bills as per previous plans by which we are losing substantial amount of money because of your officials not taking any action on our communications and follow up. You have also charged us with SMS packs even after our repeated requests to do away with the same which has forced us to deduct SMS pack charges from the current billing cycle i.e 26.7.08 to 25.8.2008. Also ISD charges have not been stopped from your side even after our letters / request to your Ambala office (copies enclosed for your ready reference). However we have not deducted the excessive amount charged by you because of not changing bill plan from Rs.500/- to subject plan. We hope that needful will be done and excessive amount charged will be refunded without further delay.

We feel constrained to write that this not only amounts to deficiency in service but speaks of the fate of the communications at your end. We hope an immediate action would be taken at your end to sort-out the issues. At the same time, it is requested to issue instructions to your authorised franchisee at Ambala or concerned Airtel officials in this regard leaving no room to have a second thought to continue doing business with you.

For HMT LIMITED PINJORE

M/S Bharti Airtel Limited,
      Customer Care Centre,
      C-25, Industrial Area, Phase II
      Mohali.

Sub: Change of Plan To Rs. 300 CUG One India ( without SMS packs).

For HMT LIMITED PINJORE

(Ganpat Rai)
      Manager Personnel & Welfare

Cc: Strategic Marketing
      1-Roof Financial Services
      Booth No. 25, Vikas Vihar
      Near Subhiksha
      Ambala City .

hmt ltd — original pan card

you have sent a letter to me.
      your ref.no utitsl/pan/[protected]/400980
      mismatch name between ncc data and application .
      Dear Sirs,

In July//Aug Credit Card Statement you have incorporated/debitted Annual Membership fee of Rs. 750/-. At the time of taking Credit card, the Agency has told the membership fee is free and also one of your Customer Executive confirmed the same. Every year you are charing Membership fee and reversing the same. Sofar I have not paid any amount towards Membership fee till date. You can verify your records. This month also you have charged membership for in the statement.n this case I am not ready to pay any membership fee. Take necessary action in this regard.

Regds
      Gopi.M

HMT — MEMBERSHIP FEE

MY CREDIT CREDIT NO : [protected]

IN JULY/AUG CREDIT CARD STATEMENT YOU HAVE INCORPORATED/DEBITTED ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE OF RS. 750/-. AT THE TIME OF TAKING CREDIT CARD, THE AGENCY HAS TOLD THE MEMBERSHIP FEE IS FREE AND ALSO THE SAME HAS CONFIRMED BY YOUR CUSTOMER EXECUTIVE ALSO. EVERY YEAR YOU ARE CHARGING MEMBERSHIP FEE AND REVERSING THE SAME. SOFAR I HAVE NOT PAID ANY AMOUNT TOWARDS MEMBERSHIP FEE TILL DATE. YOU CAN VERIFY YOUR RECORDS ALSO. THIS MONTH ALSO YOU HAVE CHARGED MEMBERSHIP FEE IN THE STATEMENT. IN THIS REGARD, I AM NOT READY TO PAY ANY MEMBERSHIP FEE. TAKE NECESSARY ACTION IN THIS REGARD.