Home Credit India Finance Customer Care Contacts

4.5
Last updated Dec 24, 2022

File a complaint to Home Credit India Finance

Having problems with Home Credit India Finance?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Home Credit India Finance customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Home Credit India Finance

Home Credit India Finance Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 121 6660

Home Credit India Finance Overview

Latest complaint No objection certificate not giving has been filed on 31/01/2023. Latest Resolved Receiving unwanted calls for loan was resolved Jul 18, 2022. Home Credit India Finance ranks as the #10 most complained about among Loans.

Additional Home Credit India Finance contact information

Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Home Credit India Finance. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Home Credit India Finance reviews & complaints(1048)

Home Credit India Finance — No objection certificate not giving

I have setlled the full loan due amount i.e ₹21448.79 on 17th May 2022, then too they have not updated my cibil and also not proving No objection certificate, I tried many times through mail and customer care number but they don't respond
Please I shall be highly thankful to you if you look into this matter and help me in getting NOC as soon as possible, attaching payment screenshot with this.

Regardsbr...

Home Credit India Finance — Mental Torture and Harassment from legal person

From past few days The person name Avinash Sharma : [protected] he pretend to be the lawyer of Home credit finance and he is saying that I received the Legal case from your Home credit loan contract [protected] and one more team member Nidhi Saxena pretend to be Manisha : [protected] they both are creating lot of mental torture and giving me the threat of police that we are filing 420 fraud case on you and when I discuss the same with Home credit...

Home Credit India Finance — Unsolicited calls

Dear Concerned,
I have not taken any loan from Home credit. However, i receive multiple calls asking for a different person [mangat singh or something]. Please stop harassing me. I have notified the concerned through email and linkedin as well. Please remove the following number from your calling records.
I have attached my email sent to home credit and also my linkedin post. This needs to stop on a immediate basis. Please...