[Resolved]  Home Credit India Finance — Mobile finace

I was going to a shop and he defuse my loan . I told him that i have cleared my first loan contract with home credit with same address proof . but he react on me loudly and said that we don't accept your address proof for loan . His name is Goarav Gupta and he is D.S.M in home credit. The shop address is SHIV SHAKTI TRADERES, shiv mandir raod Naya Gaon, SAS nagar mohali pin code 160103
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 28, 2017

[Jan 24, 2017] Home Credit India Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response Jan 25, 2017

Thank you for your query to Home Credit India.

We definitely understand your concern and apologize for the inconvenience caused. We do not like to see our customers upset and inconvenienced. We always strive to create a positive customer experience.

We are unable to fetch the contract id basis the details mentioned in your email, we request you to share us the contract id/ Loan account number/CUID/Mobile number/DOB/Full Name to enable us to check and assist you accordingly.

We sincerely hope that the above resolution is to your satisfaction. Alternatively, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team phone:[protected], or email:[protected]@homecredit.co.in should you need any further clarification.

Yours sincerely,
Customer Care Team
Home Credit India Finance Private Limited.

Home Credit India Finance Phone
    Home Credit India Finance Address
    3rd Floor, Tower C, DLF Infinity Towers, DLF Cyber City, Phase- II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002