[Resolved] Home Credit India Finance — process completion problem

vivek galag on May 13, 2018
From last three days i m trying to complete loan process but it is not happening the process get always stuck in last stage there is no progress from there i mailed the issue to the customer care email id but there is no reponse from them so i request to solve my problem as soon as possible i m in a urgent need
Plzz contact me on this number [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 14, 2018

[May 14, 2018] Home Credit India Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response, May 14, 2018
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for contacting Home Credit.

Apologies for the trouble you have faced.

We regret for the inconvenience caused while applying for loan. We would request you to send us an email to [protected]@homecredit.co.in along with the error screen shot. Our concern team will check and revert you accordingly.

Customer Care Team
Home Credit India Finance Private Limited | Call –[protected]; Email – [protected]@homecredit.co.in | Business Hours – Monday to Sunday, 9 AM to 8 PM

Comments

even i am facing the same problem. Whole process get stuck on last stage. i mailed dem numerous times WITH SCREENSHOT OF THE ERROR. Called there useless customer care representatives soo many time. Dey dont know anything. Nothing happend till now.
Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response, May 28, 2018

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for contacting Home Credit.

Kindly share your Loan number (Ten digit number, starts with 3) OR registered mobile number so that we can assist you with your concern. You can refer to your loan documents i.e. Loan Summary / Repayment Guidelines.

Request you to please revert within three days, otherwise your request would be closed.

Customer Care Team
Home Credit India Finance Private Limited | Call – 1800 121 6660; Email – [email protected] | Business Hours – Monday to Sunday, 9 AM to 8 PM
Don't take a loan from home credit .they take a very high interest rate which is more then 35 percent.it is better to apply loan in any bank in which you can get a loan on 11 to 20 percent intrest rate.
Don't take a loan from home credit .intrest rate of homecredit is around 20 to 25 percent in flat rate so actual annual intrest rate on reducing rate is 35 percent to 42 percent in .it is too high compared to intrest rate of Bank. it is better to take a loan from bank .
Even I am also facing same issue till 3 days I would request you to please provide me solution as I need it urgently. My Registered number [protected]

Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response, Jun 11, 2018

Dear Atul,

Thank you for contacting Home Credit.

Apologies for the trouble you have faced.

We regret to inform you that as observed from our records your loan has been "Cancelled".

Customer Care Team

3rd Floor, Tower C, DLF Infinity Towers, DLF Cyber City, Phase- II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Home Credit India Finance - process completion problem