Home — request for change old email-id

N-89, S.C.Chatterjee Street, Swati Housing Complex, 2nd Floor, FL-C1, Block-01, Konnagar, Hooghly, Pin-712235, Konnagar, West Bengal, India
 icei on Jun 19, 2019
Hi. Myself Debasis Mitra, Customer ID- [protected] residing at N-89, S.C.Chatterjee Street, @nd Floor, Flat No - C1, Block - 1, P.O.- Konnagar, Dist- Hooghly, Pin - 712235 is a customer of CESC Ltd. Due to some unavoidable circumstances, I want change my existing e-mail id. My present e-mail id is [protected]@gmail.com and requested to update the same for further correspondence so that I can receive all information related CESC in time. The previous email- id is no longer used by me.
Expecting positive response from your end.

D.Mitra, (M) [protected]
Updated by icei, Jun 19, 2019
Expecting positive response from your end.

Comments

In meerpet Balaji Nagar there r no . Of street dogs which r very dangerous so please catch thm so tht kids can play out side with out fear and also dogs r doing neusence near the houses.

Home - request for change old email-id

Company:Home