Honda Cars India Ltd. — regarding quality of battery provided with my honda city diesel

nitinkkhairnar on Oct 1, 2018
Dear team,

I am proud owner of honda city diesel, and to be frank i flaunt my honda city with pride.
As i trust honda with its technology and customer services.
I bought my honda city in april 2016 from rushabh honda, nashik (Maharastra), and i am very happy customer untill this small issue with the battery, which troubled me three times till now for starting my car.
Initially i ignore it thinking as it must been my mistake as battery drained and some how i got my car started with the help of other driver by pushing it, but then i realised it that even if i stops at signal/ traffic for longer time without my engine running, it gets drained and i am in embarrassment in spite of carrying such a luxury car.
As it expected battery should not have a problem atleast for 5-6 years. (I have very good record of other car from other make).
If the battery is not upto mark and working properly for even two years then its not acceptable from company like honda.

I am sure you understands my pain and frustration, kindly look into it and suggest further.
(I am aware of the thing that battery warranty is only for a year, but i trusted honda and not amaron for my car)

Nitin
+91 [protected]

[Oct 01, 2018] Honda Cars India Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hello sir..i just want to know that bymistake my navigation sd card was deleted of honda wrv so i want to know that can they feed that map again in the same sd card how much they will charge please kindly help me out

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706
    Honda Cars India Ltd. - regarding quality of battery provided with my honda city diesel