Honesty Net Solutions Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Dec 7, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Honesty Net Solutions

Having problems with Honesty Net Solutions ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Honesty Net Solutions customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Honesty Net Solutions

Honesty Net Solutions Website

Honesty Net Solutions Head Office Address

A-2009, Station Plaza, Station Road, Bhandup
Mumbai City District

Honesty Net Solutions Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Honesty Net Solutions reviews & complaints(103)

Hello sir, on enquring from Sainath cable internet, it came to know that internet os down frro honesty net solution. Can you please let's know when will it be available.
Honesty Net Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is HNS customer frm Bhandup west
    Username: Yogesh_WD Since yesterday i.e 2nd November 2021 our internet is not working please look into this....

They really are the worst service provider in their area or the division.they only care about their service renewal. Once we renewed we have to face same problem for a year .they will never intimate about their service maintenance or server down problem .we have to call them .then we got go know. Or they will not receive our call .unless we visit their office. They take their coustmer for granted. Its 2021 our work is going from home we can understand but not our company will .they don't care unless service provider

The people made fraud with a dslr camera and they made the fraud upto 26000 and again asking for late fees and delivery cancellation fees actually refund fee and gst actually gst was 350 on the order and they asking 4350 i got dowt and refused to pay him and he is calling again and again
      Ph no:[protected](dealer)
      2.[protected](office manager)
      3.[protected](delivery boy)...
      Worst service ever...never takes any interest in customer problems. They never pick up the calls and msg is send they just repeated say that YOUR COMPLAINT HAVE BEEN REGISTERED.. TECHNICIAN WILL BE SENT TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM...but the technician never comes. Never choice honesty net....
      This is hns customer frm Nahur Station west
      Since yesterday i.e 2nd August 2021 our internet is not working please do the needful asap....
      I have receive current plan of 15Mbps from Honesty Net solution.
      Practically i am getting less than 1Mb.
      I really don't wants to buy but i really dont have options.

There customer care number never work.
      How can keep naming Honesty if you dont know the meaning of it.
      I giving some example of MB and KB

Megabytes (MB) Kilobytes (KB) decimal Kilobytes (KB) binary
      1 MB 1, 000 KB 1,...

I am using the internet but since 2 days the internet connection is not available still the company is not resolving the issue as well as not extending the time period or the duration of the plan. My user I'd is kishan16

Honesty Net Solutions — Frequent net connectivity issue

From today after i had called from 1 pm onwards every hour regards to net connection issue they said that there is some fiber cut most of the time need to understand first of all kindly resolve the problem once at all

every time when call on the support no most of the time its very difficult to reach but the executive would say that they are trying to connect the executive who is not reachable most of time, mobile internet...

Im user of internet my plan is 50MBPS but here I checked with Ookla app here only 0.94MBPS speed is giving hence please check the connection otherwise pay back my remaining balance.
        User id Omkar_69

This complaint is to notify you about the poor service and the internet issue that I'm facing for the past 5 days.

Problems faced :
          1) Not able to access many websites
          2) The upload speed is showing as 0 MBPS when tested on OOKLA.

The above issues were mailed and whatsapped multiple times still no response.

When walked into the office, the representative misbehaves and speaks in a rude tone, providing no solution to the problem.

I want honesty to understand that my work is severely impacted because of this issue.

Username: ektagupta

Hoping for a solution soon.

I am having this frequent issues about the internet as I'm working from home it is very hard to rely on your internet service. My speed is of 40 mbps plan and I'm getting the speed of around 2 mbps, and that to gets disconnects in between.
            My username is cocksrocks...

We are facing issues with Internet low speed/connectivity issues since last one month.

Name Ascanius Ratos
            User id gabrielratos
            Mob no [protected]
            Net speed 10 Mbps

Kindly look into it and let us know once fixed.

Ascanius

My net plan due date is 24 may 2021... Before due date ur customer care call me for net plan expired on 24 may 2021 and tell me to recharge my monthely net plan ..I m recharge my monthely plan on 21 may 2021 three days before due date ( expired my monthly plan) using google pay and send that screenshot to [protected]@hns.net.in ur email id ... But till 25 may 2021 on 7.30pm ur employee not start my net plan that expired last day ... Horrible...

User Name- ajayredkar, Account No.H[protected] and connection address - ROOM NO.12, KOKAN SAHAJEEVAN CO-OP.SCTY, SARVODAYA NAGAR, J.M.ROAD, BHANDUP (W), MUMBAI-400 078, My internet connection is disabled from the past 2 and a half days. Please Fix the issue ASAP .

My internet connection is disabled from the past 2 and a half days. Please Fix the issue ASAP I am a student and I have to attend lectures.

Hi My user Id Sush2011 . On Friday and also Monday net is stopped to working in midnight 3 am...I m fed with this...no one answering call and support us...very pathetic service

Not a single day is gone in which wifi is not working if this is condition I must change it are u even reading public complaints your contact no. Is also not reachable

Honesty Net Solutions — No service

User id ten2six
                      On 11th April night and on 12th april'2021 no internet service.
                      Since 13th is holiday nobody is answering the calls or attending our complaints.
                      We tried calling venkatesh he responded rudely saying it's his holiday and we dare not call him.
                      We messaged dinesh but he too didn't respond to resolve.
                      Ur technician khalil promised to send an executive who was on field, but he too didn't turn...

I am shubham lendhe, using honesty internet service. My username is madhura_l.
                      I am facing network connection and plug pin issue since last 2 days.
                      Bhandup east, near RBI colony.
                      Please resolve this issue as early as possible.
                      Contact no. [protected] / [protected].