[Resolved] HP India — No assistance from HP

Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
 syr.satheesh
After warranty period, i bought a new black 920 xl cartridge (Rs.1750) for my 7500a printer. But the printer didn't print the black. I approached hp authorised service centre at thiruvananthapuram - Ensure service centre. They corrected the problem and charged around 8000 rupees for the service charge ( for replacement of display panel and print head) Actually the display panel was in perfect condition. They refused me to show the replaced parts.

After 93 days the existing black got empty and I purchased a new cartride for 1750 rupees. I approached the same service centre. But they told me the warranty for replaced products ended. They told me that another 4000 rupees is needed for replacing the printhead. I approached several times for online help. I don't get a good advice.

I purchased a new printhead through online with 1650 rupees. But it does not print.
I lost Rs. 26000 for hp printer. Rs. 3500 for cartridge and Rs. 9650 for parts
Moreover I lost my valuable time and also lost trust in hp products.

What can I do in this situation?
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 9, 2016

[May 06, 2016] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HP India Customer Care's response, May 09, 2016
Hi syr.satheesh, Thank you for choosing HP and addressing your concern to us. I am sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please provide your name, contact number, email address, and unit serial number to hpsupport.[protected]@hp.com. I will contact you again as soon as I get your information. Thanks! I am an HP employee. If the information hasn't solve your question, you can continue to post further questions or visit HP technical support website ( www.hp.com/in ) or visit HP Support Forum( www.hp.com/supportforum ) for further help. Thank you for your support.

Comments

GooD
cpu problem. pls shortout it.
, gvfyugyugyu
My laptop not start memory restoring after shut dowen my laptop
Please help me sought out my problem as fast as you could
Sub-registrar office tundla pin code 283204 firozabad