[Resolved] HP India — printer / deskjet 2623/ complaining about the printing issue

10-3-119, RL Nagar, Keesara MDL, Medchal District, Telangana, India
 rohit sriram on Jun 13, 2019
My printer is not printing properly, I've checked the ink level and it's not empty (shows half on the display) the pages I've printed consists white slashes between lines, I hope this problem would be resolved, I'm attaching some print copies to this complaint. Also the colour print obtains only limited colours, the colours are different from the actual ones, I've not used this printer for a few months, and no matter how many prints I take out these problems doesn't seem to get any better.

I really hope that I find a solution to this problem and that it could finally work as it did before

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 18, 2019

[Jun 14, 2019] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HP India Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
Hello Rohit,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear that and appreciate you bringing this to my attention.

Kindly email (hpsupport.[protected]@hp.com) your contact number, email address and HP unit serial number along with the best reachable time.

Help link to find the serial number: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04559742

I'll get the issue fixed asap.

Meanwhile I would request you to try few troubleshooting steps by using the link;

Smitha