[Resolved] HP India — regarding my laptop hp 15 00186tu

T-216, Phase-2, Pallavpuram, Meerut, Meerut District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 jp0269 on Jun 29, 2019
Respected sir,
I bought my laptop on 20th june 2019 from nehru place delhi from hp store. The laptop battery backup was extremely low with full charge and without doing any heavy work. And, laptop stopped working from night of 26th june 2019, it was not even opening. I registered my complaint through whatsapp support team of ho same night, they did everything to switch on it but nothing happened. On 29th june, a technician hired by hp came, opened all hardware and battery and reassembled my laptop and it came back to power for once and then again same problem started, i asked for replacement because everything was worse about this laptop, he denied, and left my place despite seeing that laptop is not opening and loading and loading. He lied his seniors that i fixed laptop, filled customer feedback form himself and got away without taking my sign. Your customer support team is always making a excuse that their tools are not working and they can't see my problem, i just asked for replacement and they give excuse everytime, they are not replacing my laptop though it's in replacement period, they give a number of their up replacement head pushpendra shrivastava whose phone was switched off, they ask again same questions and make excuses everytime continuosly from 26june (I mean what's the need of case if then), your technician fill up forms himself go away without customer's sign, lie and deny of replacing it after seeing that the unit is defective also. I asked your support team to send me a mail so that i can show as prove if they are unable to process my replacement inside replacement period, and claim that it was not my mistake that i didn't replace my laptop in time and it happened because of their technical issues and processes. They said yes we are sending and didn't send. There are many things, which i can't keep on writing here, please replace my laptop, my hp experience is very bad, i hope you, being one of biggest laptop brand respect your customers, their valuable time and words and do my replacement as soon as possible. Looking forward for positive response in time.

regarding my laptop hp 15 00186tu
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 31, 2019

[Jun 30, 2019] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HP India Customer Care's response, Jun 30, 2019
Dear Customer,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear that and appreciate you bringing this to my attention.

Kindly email (hpsupport.[protected]@hp.com) your contact number, email address and HP unit serial number along with the complaint link.

Help link to find the serial number: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04559742

I'll get the issue fixed asap.

Smitha
HP Social Media Support

Comments

Printer is not working properly.cant take photocopy. iam running a shop.we cant wait so long please help me asap.please arrange any local service center faculty.i buy this product only this month.it is very disappointed to me. can you please arrange some arrangements.
robinloui's reply, Jun 27, 2019
Plug in but not charging properly..
Pls solve this problem quickly...
Its very urgent...